Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (14865 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 427: Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When the last moment of the life of Allah’s Apostle came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said , “May Allah CURSE the Jews and Christians for THEY BUILT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET .” even in his dying breath, uttered curses. Please recall Muhammad’s reason for cursing the Jews and the Christians. He said, “FOR THEY BUILT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET .” We will now address this accusation of Muhammad. We will look at the facts recorded in the Bible. Moses and Jesus ,they are very important to the Jews, Moses to Judaism and Jesus to Christianity. As stated in Deuteronomy 34:5-6, God himself buried Moses to an undisclosed place and to Jesus,God removed His body. committing. Meaning it prevented both christians and Jews from being enticed to make pilgrimages or pay homage to such sites. It protected them from creature- worship. In contrast, what did the Muslims do with Muhammad’s tomb after his death? Muslims built a mosque on his tomb. His grave became a place for Muslim pilgrims to visit in Medina annually. The Prophet’s tomb at Medina is, after Mecca, the site most venerated by Muslims. It is visited with reverence in the hearts of the faithful. Ironically, these Muslims fell into the very class of people, upon whom Muhammad beseeched Allah’s curse. Unlike Jehovah, Allah did not have the wisdom or the insight to prevent the causes that could lead to creature- worship among his worshippers. The 12th century work by Qadi Iyad is highly accepted throughout the Muslim world. Al-Qadi Iyadibn Musa al-Yahsubi (1083 C.E.-1149 C.E.) wrote in his book Al-Shifa’: “Visiting his grave is part of the Sunna and is both excellent and desirable. Ibn `Umar said that the Prophet said, ‘My shafa’at (intercession on the Day of Qiyamah) is Waajib (incumbent upon me to intercede) FOR THE ONE WHO VISIT MY GRAVE.’”

6 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by CharlyNick: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2015
I suppose.....
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by trapQ: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
yes ! he did.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2015
What a confused satanic religion

5 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Anas09: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
He brought a curse upon his people.

4 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Islam is full of contradiction.
ISIS recently destroyed the tomb of the 'muslim' ( islam stealing a bibilical prophet) of Jonah ( he who was swallowed by a whale) .

Saudis had proposed to destroy his tomb but it will cause divisions among muslims.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/saudi-arabias-proposal-to-destroy-prophet-mohammeds-tomb-and-move-remains-to-anonymous-grave-risks-new-muslim-division-30557589.html and

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/alarm-over-saudi-plan-remove-remains-prophet-muhammad-64572685

Islam seems not to know where its from or where its headed to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Anas09:
He brought a curse upon his people.
Weldon bro. Long time. Good to see you.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Annunaki:
What a confused satanic religion
you are very correct.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by parisbookaddict(f): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
another brilliant post malvisguy212. ..i haven't looked at it this way..

mohammed indirectly curses muslims who visit and pray at his grave. ..especially the shias...

yazach empiree u may need to give ur opinion on this

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
There is difference between visiting graves and worshiping graves. It's not forbidden in Islam to visit the grave and pray for the dead. Worshiping the grave is 100% haram and that's what the prophet talked about.

Visiting graves is encouraged actually so that we reflect and remember that we too will be there some day. prophet Muhammad(SAW) encouraged to visit graves.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
There is difference between visiting graves and worshiping graves. It's not forbidden in Islam to visit the grave and pray for the dead. Worshiping the grave is 100% haram and that's what the prophet talked about.

Visiting graves is encouraged actually so that we reflect and remember that we too will be there some day. prophet Muhammad(SAW) encouraged to visit graves.

is praying by the graveside worship?
Give an example of a grave that is worshipped by Christians or Jews.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
basilico:
is praying by the graveside worship?
See, prayer(salat) and supererogatory prayer are solely for Allah (God) alone, period. There is nothing wrong praying anywhere except places where Shariah forbids like bathrooms(toilets) etc. At the graveyard however, if say for instance a mosque is built on a grave without them knowing and later they found out, it is reported that the mosque be razed. It's also haram to pray facing grave even though the grave is in direction of qibla. One should seek to pray some place else. There are times or some places with constraint of space, yes, one may find himself in such situation where you have to pray besides grave. There isnt nothing wrong praying next to (besides) it. What is wrong is facing it or praying on top of it. However, ignorant ones who know little to nothing, because of them it's highly recommended not to pray by the grave (standing, bowing, sitting on top of grave). These constitute act of shirk. Besides there are enough space to pray. It would be wrong to deliberately seek to pray around grave all the time for no reason. When i said prayer, i meant obligatory salat. But there is absolutely nothing wrong to visit grave and ask Allah for forgiveness of the person or pray for them NOT PRAY TO THEM. This is something one can do at home actually because prayer can be accepted anywhere. Generally visiting grave is encourage for us to sober, reflect etc.

You may want to read important info here http://islamqa.info/en/65944

Give an example of a grave that is worshipped by Christians or Jews.
At the time of the prophet, is what the hadith referred to. It means Jews and Christians at the time did worship the grave etc. Obviously, your form of worship is different today except some minority somewhere who still do. What do you have in common with Christians of old is you worship Jesus. Thats shirk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:

hey bro, longest time, good to see you once again.

I totally disagree with you, what the purpose of visiting grave ? The prophet Muhammad designated Mecca as the holy city of Islam and it followers pray five times a day in that direction (east) and muhammed was buried in that location,muslims visit the grave and pay homage to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:
another brilliant post malvisguy212. ..i haven't looked at it this way..

mohammed indirectly curses muslims who visit and pray at his grave. ..especially the shias...

yazach empiree u may need to give ur opinion on this
Weldon my sister, long time .
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
hey bro, longest time, good to see you once again.

I totally disagree with you, what the purpose of visiting grave ? The prophet Muhammad designated Mecca as the holy city of Islam and it followers pray five times a day in that direction (east) and muhammed was buried in that location,muslims visit the grave and pay homage to the grave.
You are welcome. My preceding posts answered your question. Keep reading
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by basilico: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
See, prayer(salat) and supererogatory prayer are solely for Allah (God) alone, period. There is nothing wrong praying anywhere except places where Shariah forbids like bathrooms(toilets) etc. At the graveyard however, if say for instance a mosque is built on a grave without them knowing and later they found out, it is reported that the mosque be razed. It's also haram to pray facing grave even though the grave is in direction of qibla. One should seek to pray some place else. There are times or some places with constraint of space, yes, one may find himself in such situation where you have to pray besides grave. There isnt nothing wrong praying next to (besides) it. What is wrong is facing it or praying on top of it. However, ignorant ones who know little to nothing, because of them it's highly recommended not to pray by the grave (standing, bowing, sitting on top of grave). These constitute act of shirk. Besides there are enough space to pray. It would be wrong to deliberately seek to pray around grave all the time for no reason. When i said prayer, i meant obligatory salat. But there is absolutely nothing wrong to visit grave and ask Allah for forgiveness of the person or pray for them NOT PRAY TO THEM. This is something one can do at home actually because prayer can be accepted anywhere. Generally visiting grave is encourage for us to sober, reflect etc.

You may want to read important info here http://islamqa.info/en/65944

At the time of the prophet, is what the hadith referred to. It means Jews and Christians at the time did worship the grave etc. Obviously, your form of worship is different today except some minority somewhere who still do. What do you have in common with Christians of old is you worship Jesus. Thats shirk.

Christians are not forbidden to pray anywhere. The Protestant evangelical Christians only need to bow their heads in prayer whenever wherever.Protestants desire that your eyes are closed but it not mandatory neither do catholics desire eyes closed.
Christians pray direct to God and don't need to do some pagan rituals for their prayer to reach God. Allah demanded something different like raising your Arrses for him to hear you.
Christians were given a direct line to God Catholics go thru Mary the mother of Jesus. If you read the bible when Jesus said its over the curtain in the Temple were ripped off.
Then Muslims grabbed temple Mount and are lying there was no Jewish presence on temple mount

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
basilico:
Christians are not forbidden to pray anywhere.
Including filthy places?

Christians pray direct to God......Christians were given a direct line to God
Who is Jesus? God or human?

Muslims grabbed temple Mount and are lying there was no Jewish presence on temple mount
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
No doubt the curse is following them..

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
Including filthy places?

shocked shocked shocked

Stop dodging by changing diverting the thread. Muslims are cursed see proof in the air.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
plappville:

[s]Stop dodging by changing diverting the thread. Muslims are cursed see proof in the air..
[/s]
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
You are welcome. My preceding posts answered your question. Keep reading
NO the post did not by NO mean answer my question, were did muhammed got the idea, "christians and Jews build temple on there dead prophet tomb" ?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
Including filthy places?

shocked shocked shocked
if you want to know who Jesus really is read colossian chapter one "THE SUPREMACY OF THE SON OF GOD" stop derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
basilico:

Christians are not forbidden to pray anywhere. The Protestant evangelical Christians only need to bow their heads in prayer whenever wherever.Protestants desire that your eyes are closed but it not mandatory neither do catholics desire eyes closed.
Christians pray direct to God and don't need to do some pagan rituals for their prayer to reach God. Allah demanded something different like raising your Arrses for him to hear you.
Christians were given a direct line to God Catholics go thru Mary the mother of Jesus. If you read the bible when Jesus said its over the curtain in the Temple were ripped off.
Then Muslims grabbed temple Mount and are lying there was no Jewish presence on temple mount

I think the muslims though God is not transcendent, because if they do they will never face one direction to pray. The truth is that God is transcendent " what we called the first caused" no matter were you face and pray, God will answered you.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
NO the post did not by NO mean answer my question, were did muhammed got the idea, "christians and Jews build temple on there dead prophet tomb" ?
Maybe you need to re-read my post. Anyways, here is the hadith again and its meaning:

Aisha and Abdullah bin Abbas (Radhiyallahu Anhum) narrated that when the last moment of the life of Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) came he started putting his Khasmisa on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (The narrators says) Rasulullah was warning (the Muslims) of what those (Jews and Christians) had done.

Meaning of the hadith:

The word La’nat means to be far from the mercy of Allah. The Muhaditheen explain that the reason why Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said this was that the time for Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) to leave this world was close at hand and he did not desire that his Ummah imitate the Jews and Christian by making his grave also into a place of worship. The reason why he disliked the grave becoming a place of worship is that sooner or later people start worshipping the grave itself. The whole mission of Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) was to eliminate Shirk and turn people towards the oneness of Allah. How could he have approved that his grave becomes a means for people to do shirk? Therefore such stern words were used so that people refrain from coming close to Shirk. In another Hadith it comes:

Abu Hurairah narrates that Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) supplicated, “O Allah, do not make my grave into an idol. Allah’s curse be upon that nation who mad the graves of their Prophets into a place of worship. (Musnad Imam Ahmed)

And there are many numerous ahadith that report this:

He (PBUH) also said: “When a righteous man died among them, they would build a place of worship over his grave and put those images in it. They are the most evil of mankind before Allaah.” (Al-Bukhaari, 427; Muslim, 528)

He(PBUH) said: “Those who came before you took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship. Do not take graves as places of worship – I forbid you to do that.” (Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, 532, from Jundab ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali).

As for historical Jews and Christians whom the prophet(SAW) referred to could not have meant all Jews and all Christians. Most likely extremists amongst them at the time and it was obvious. For Muhammad(SAW) to utter such statement and warned us not to imitate Jews and Christians, as far as i am concern it means worshiping graves by Jews and Christians was prevalent at that time.

Below article, question posed at a Jew. Historical account of Jewish worship via the graves of saints and Prophets

Question:
Are there any examples in the Jewish history of Jewish people falling into worshiping the dead saints and prophets in their tombs ?

Also, does building Tomb and concrete structures over the graves of prophets and saints open a door to idol worship, Shituf, or Avodah Zarah? Have past or current Jewish people have fallen into this trap?

There is a pointer to this fact in many Muslim narratives like this one:

"Beware of those who preceded you(Jews and Christians) and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that." [Sahih Muslim 1:1083]

Answer:
Jews often pray at the graves of righteous people. One popular site, for example, is Me'aras HaMachpelah, the biblical grave of many of the forefathers. It seems that Muslims also pray there, though perhaps don't use the place as a mosque.

However, praying to a person is absolutely forbidden as much as idolatry. If there are any historical accounts of a Jew doing so, they are of a transgressor. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch (128:13) makes this clear:
http://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/26114/historical-account-of-jewish-worship-via-the-graves-of-saints-and-prophets
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Empiree the link you provide does not Give any scriptural references on how the Jews and christians worship at dead prophet tomb. And All the hadith you are quoting here , they are still in my favour, muhammed curse the Jews and christians for worshipping at dead prophet tomb , All what you have to do , provide proof from the scripture that supported muhammed accusations.
Note: I do not support the worshipping of dead saint. But the fact that muhammed curse the Jews and christians for committing sin (although there are no proof of this accusations )which the muslims will be guilty of, common sense will tell you that the curse were for the muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
Maybe you need to re-read my post. Anyways, here is the hadith again and its meaning:

Aisha and Abdullah bin Abbas (Radhiyallahu Anhum) narrated that when the last moment of the life of Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) came he started putting his Khasmisa on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (The narrators says) Rasulullah was warning (the Muslims) of what those (Jews and Christians) had done.

Meaning of the hadith:

The word La’nat means to be far from the mercy of Allah. The Muhaditheen explain that the reason why Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) said this was that the time for Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) to leave this world was close at hand and he did not desire that his Ummah imitate the Jews and Christian by making his grave also into a place of worship. The reason why he disliked the grave becoming a place of worship is that sooner or later people start worshipping the grave itself. The whole mission of Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) was to eliminate Shirk and turn people towards the oneness of Allah. How could he have approved that his grave becomes a means for people to do shirk? Therefore such stern words were used so that people refrain from coming close to Shirk. In another Hadith it comes:

Abu Hurairah narrates that Nabi (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam) supplicated, “O Allah, do not make my grave into an idol. Allah’s curse be upon that nation who mad the graves of their Prophets into a place of worship. (Musnad Imam Ahmed)

And there are many numerous ahadith that report this:

He (PBUH) also said: “When a righteous man died among them, they would build a place of worship over his grave and put those images in it. They are the most evil of mankind before Allaah.” (Al-Bukhaari, 427; Muslim, 528)

He(PBUH) said: “Those who came before you took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship. Do not take graves as places of worship – I forbid you to do that.” (Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, 532, from Jundab ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali).

As for historical Jews and Christians whom the prophet(SAW) referred to could not have meant all Jews and all Christians. Most likely extremists amongst them at the time and it was obvious. For Muhammad(SAW) to utter such statement and warned us not to imitate Jews and Christians, as far as i am concern it means worshiping graves by Jews and Christians was prevalent at that time.

Below article, question posed at a Jew. Historical account of Jewish worship via the graves of saints and Prophets

Question:
Are there any examples in the Jewish history of Jewish people falling into worshiping the dead saints and prophets in their tombs ?

Also, does building Tomb and concrete structures over the graves of prophets and saints open a door to idol worship, Shituf, or Avodah Zarah? Have past or current Jewish people have fallen into this trap?

There is a pointer to this fact in many Muslim narratives like this one:

"Beware of those who preceded you(Jews and Christians) and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that." [Sahih Muslim 1:1083]

Answer:
Jews often pray at the graves of righteous people. One popular site, for example, is Me'aras HaMachpelah, the biblical grave of many of the forefathers. It seems that Muslims also pray there, though perhaps don't use the place as a mosque.

However, praying to a person is absolutely forbidden as much as idolatry. If there are any historical accounts of a Jew doing so, they are of a transgressor. The Kitzur Shulchan Aruch (128:13) makes this clear:
http://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/26114/historical-account-of-jewish-worship-via-the-graves-of-saints-and-prophets

Wast of time. Bring proof from the bible. Example, You accused me of stealing your tv. To prove this you should find your tv in my hand/house. If u cannot find it with me then. You lied against me. As simple as ABC.

4 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
plappville:

[s]Wast of time. Bring proof from the bible. Example, You accused me of stealing your tv. To prove this you should find your tv in my hand/house. If u cannot find it with me then. You lied against me. As simple as ABC.[/s]
What else do you want?! grin grin If he brings proves from the bible now, parisbookaddict would be opening her brown teeth that the Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) copied from bible, now we move away from the bible you still complain. The points my bro stated are very clear, I seriously don't know your problem. Looks like there's nothing that can satisfy you, bunch of desperate dullards!
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
plappville:

Wast of time. Bring proof from the bible. Example, You accused me of stealing your tv. To prove this you should find your tv in my hand/house. If u cannot find it with me then. You lied against me. As simple as ABC.
Proof what?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Prophet month said : they build (to construct)the places of worship at the graves(a location) of their prophets(known individuals) . Can you guys give us examples of these constructions.? Cus I dnt think he said they worshiped at the grave as some are trying to imply.

And the only construction I've heard of near a grave is that of prophet mo.

Modified: abeg , who did mo say are Christian prophets . Where were they buried .
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Demmzy15:
What else do you want?! grin grin If he brings proves from the bible now, parisbookaddict would be opening her brown teeth that the Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) copied from bible, now we move away from the bible you still complain. The points my bro stated are very clear, I seriously don't know your problem. Looks like there's nothing that can satisfy you, bunch of desperate dullards!

Mohammed (SBUH) said....
“Those who came before you took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship. Do not take graves as places of worship – I forbid you to do that.” (Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, 532, from Jundab ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali).

Where did he got that info from?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
dolphinheart:
Prophet month said : they build (to construct)the places of worship at the graves(a location) of their prophets(known individuals) . Can you guys give us examples of these constructions.? Cus I dnt think he said they worshiped at the grave as some are trying to imply.
Yea, right. Tell them. Besides, this might be historically connected. Mode of worship have changed overtime in christianity. As you guys can see, you Christians don't even worship synchronously and meticulously today unlike Muslims. Obligatory salat is the same everywhere.

@malvisguy212 , I am not accusing you of worshiping grave. However, there are pieces of evidence to suggest the hadith of the prophet(SAW) was correct. I said earlier that it doesnt really have to be all christians prophet was referring to. It could have been faction(s) amongst them seemingly-notable enough for the Muhammad(SAW) to have condemned building House of worship over graves. Read below article gives a clue of possible early Christians built their churches over graves of saints and worship them. But with time, I believe, with emergence of "Protestant Christianity", the act faded away.
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-catacombs

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Empiree:
Proof what?

That Muhammad (SBUP) was right? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Married Muslim Women Detect A Cheating Husband? / How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Muslims Engagement In Multi Level Marketing; Halal Or Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.