Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (14873 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empiree:
undecided
http://folasophical.com/?p=1965

Galatians 5: 13 - 26. Go read it.

When natural insticts control you, fleshly desire determine your laws, then you have a long way to go.

When god created adam and eve, he created them male and female! Not male and females!
In intituted marriage between one man and one woman! .

What do you need two, three wives for?.

If you think males should marry more women due to population differences, then allow women marry more than one man in countries where men are more na! .

Your prophet allowed you to marry up to 4, Even at this he still broke the rule.
Find comfort in the breast of ur wife, do not seek anothers. You Muslim women, love ur husbands as urself, do not seek another womans husband and love.

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
dolphinheart:

Galatians 5: 13 - 26. Go read it.

When natural insticts control you, fleshly desire determine your laws, then you have a long way to go.

When god created adam and eve, he created them male and female! Not male and females!
In intituted marriage between one man and one woman! .

What do you need two, three wives for?.

If you think males should marry more women due to population differences, then allow women marry more than one man in countries where men are more na! .

Your prophet allowed you to marry up to 4, Even at this he still broke the rule.
Find comfort in the breast of ur wife, do not seek anothers. You Muslim women, love ur husbands as urself, do not seek another womans husband and love.
And you Christians claim multiple wives is wrong yet you have bunch of side chicks outside. Who are you people deceiving?. The article I posted, i guess you didn't read it to comprehend. Are those pastors with multiple wives any less Christians?. In the old testament, men of God married multiple wives. In the west where polygamy is outlawed, they allowed mistresses aka side chicks. Who are you people deceiving?.

By natural instinct, i meant fitra. It is not about allowing our soul to control us as you put it. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin my bros, na you get his time, he won't be ASHES with you... lwkm
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Malvisguy212 no go kill person with laugh o! grin
is that all you guys can say ? Can you followed someone who is not spiritually guided?

The Quran records the certainty of death of Muhammad and his followers:

Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and
lo! they will die.” (Pickthall)

Contrast the above statement with the
assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his
true followers:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The difference between Jesus and
Muhammad is as the difference between life and death. And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense, can you paste were I made this statement or the curse is upon you.

Yoruba Adage: "A mad man forgot his past acts"

https://www.nairaland.com/2656368/photo-christians-now-practicing-polygamy/2
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
dolphinheart:

Na you curse am?!! .
Abi you dey the meeting wey dem make the announcement?!

No be curse am na bible because "He said the biblical prophets did evil just because they marry more than one wife"
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
is that all you guys can say ? Can you followed someone who is not spiritually guided? The Quran records the certainty of death of Muhammad and his followers:Surah 39:30: “Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die.” (Pickthall) Contrast the above statement with the assurance that Jesus Christ gave to his true followers:John 14:19: “Because I live, you will live also.” The difference between Jesus and Muhammad is as the difference between life and death. And this gives us a compelling reason to reject Islam.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2836036_doucdbullshit_jpeg67789c1b5b584307cb1385a0ad2a0c9d

Demmzy15, can you see that shìt? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empiree:
And you Christians claim multiple wives is wrong yet you have bunch of side chicks outside. Who are you people deceiving?. The article I posted, i guess you didn't read it to comprehend. Are those pastors with multiple wives any less Christians?. In the old testament, men of God married multiple wives. In the west where polygamy is outlawed, they allowed mistresses aka side chicks. Who are you people deceiving?.

By natural instinct, i meant fitra. It is not about allowing our soul to control us as you put it. Stop deceiving yourself.
you guys are spiritually blinded, show me in the bible were God approve of polygamy? What you guys fail to understand is this, ALL men including bible prophet has the choice of freewill.
Okay. Let us do some bible study here:

Eve was taken from Adams body and
given back to him as his wife (singular)
showing God’s approval of what the
marriage union is to be like. God always
spoke of man's “wife,” as singular, not
wives. Notice it also states one father one mother.
It wasn’t until after the fall of Adam and
Eve into SIN (Gen. 4:23) that polygamy
occurs. Cain was cursed, Lamech is a
descendent of Cain who is the first to
practice polygamy. The first time
polygamous relationship is found in the
Bible is with a thriving rebellious society
in sin; when a murderer named “Lamech [a descendant of Cain] took for himself two wives” (Gen.4:19, 23).

The same Godly pattern of one man and
one wife is lived by Noah. At the time of
the Ark (Gen. 7:7), Noah took his one wife into the ark, all his son’s took one wife;God called Noah’s family righteous and pure. If polygamy were ordained of God, it would have made sense that Noah and his sons would have taken additional wives with them to repopulate the earth faster from the cataclysm.

We have examples of saints in the Old
Testament going off the commandment
i.e. Solomon, but this is not God approved. Many of the patriarchs took
more than one wife. Abraham, by
recommendation of Sarah, took her maid. Jacob was tricked through Laban,
into taking Leah first, and then Rachel, to whom he had been betrothed. Polygamy was not considered wrong in ancient cultures, but was a departure from the divine institution God ordained.

Was Abraham, David Solomon condemned or approved for practicing
polygamy? Well they certainly did not get blessed for it! In fact every polygamist in the Bible like David and Solomon (1 Chron. 14:3) were punished. This should be evidence that this is not God’s will. Scripture has always commanded monogamy (Ps.128:3; Prov. 5:18wink

1 Kings 11:3 says Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines violating the
principle of monogamy that he was given through the law of Moses. Consider that Solomon at one time was the wisest man in the world and fell to this state is a example of mans constant need for God. In I Kings 11:4:
“For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, THAT HIS WIVES TURNED AWAY HIS HEART AFTER OTHERS gods: and his
heart was NOT PERFECT WITH THE LORD HIS GOD, as was the heart of David his
father.”

Notice Solomon became a polytheist because he was influenced in polygamy. In his case many wives, became many gods. Understand ?

Back to topic. Were did muhammed got the idea that christians and Jews build temple on dead prophet tomb ?

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2836036_doucdbullshit_jpeg67789c1b5b584307cb1385a0ad2a0c9d

continue to toy with your eternity, heaven knows the gospel is presented to you but you reject it.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
continue to toy with your eternity, heaven knows the gospel is presented to you but you reject it.

You haven't presented anything mr. man. Nothing gospel in your OP, nothing gospel in the post I quote. All I see is the same thing i.e display of stupídity/ignorance as you are known to be doing. Trying to school illiterate like you is not just going to be an irksome task, but also detriment to my own reasoning because i will possibly end up being a slowpoke like you.

Sorry bro, I am trying as much as possible to detach myself from engaging in an arguement with fools and Illiterates on this forum.

In a nutshell, the below pics summarize everything.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2417141_69_jpegad652eecc6941a9a6bdf074c83be9c68

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You haven't presented anything mr. man. Nothing gospel in your OP, nothing gospel in the post I quote. All I see is the same thing i.e display of stupídity/ignorance as you are known to be doing. Trying to school illiterate like you is not just going to be an irksome task, but also detriment to my own reasoning because i will possibly end up being a slowpoke like you.

Sorry bro, I am trying as much as possible to detach myself from engaging in an arguement with fools and Illiterates on this forum.

In a nutshell, the below pics summarize everything.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2417141_69_jpegad652eecc6941a9a6bdf074c83be9c68

if you cannot proved your prophet is right for saying the christians and Jews build temple on dead prophet tomb, then you prophet is a liar and a father of it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
^^^further more.
Surah 3:144: “Muhammad is no
more than a Messenger: Many were
the messengers that passed away
before him. If he died or were slain,
will ye then turn back on your
heels?” (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah willeth. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil should have touched me: I am
but a warner.” (Yusuf Ali)

One can almost feel an admission of
hopelessness by Muhammad in this
verse. It is a dying man’s confession!
Muslims who ascribe power and miracles to Muhammad are, in fact, deceiving themselves.

(1) He has no power over any good or
harm to himself.
(2) He has no knowledge of the unseen.
(3) And because of these limitations, evil
(in this case, poison) touched him.
(4) He was just a warner

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

*looks up to check* Yes Rilwan, I can see it in HD!! grin grin
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you cannot proved your prophet is right for saying the christians and Jews build temple on dead prophet tomb, then you prophet is a liar and a father of it. Thank you.
Rilwayne001?!!!!!! shocked @emboldened *faints*

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Aaaah! cheesy Good, thought I was the only one that saw it.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
Rilwayne...001?!!!!!! shocked @emboldened *faints*
I saw it, i just jega-ed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
Rilwayne001?!!!!!! shocked @emboldened *faints*

grin grin grin My brother, please wake up and lets pray for the guy.

malvisguy212:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2462708_gathered_jpeg55b3c6900758e34f308ac810cc9b6463

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empiree:
So where did Jesus (p) say "one man and one woman".

Ofcourse husband has to live his wife. That's common sense.

Jesus's bride is the church not churches. Didn't u see the verse said Jesus gave his life for (her) ?

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Another verse says they "both" will become one flesh. Isn't it clear enough?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
plappville:

[s]Jesus's bride is the church not churches. Didn't u see the verse said Jesus gave his life for (her) ?

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Another verse says they "both" will become one flesh. Isn't it clear enough?[/s]
you sound protestant, literalist undecided
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin My brother, please wake up and lets pray for the guy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2462708_gathered_jpeg55b3c6900758e34f308ac810cc9b6463
in whose name you wanted to pray ? If muhammed cannot healed himself when he ate the posion, and Allah did not heard Gabriel prayer.
When he pray for muhammed, what will becomes of his salves? They are powerless.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
in whose name you wanted to pray ? If muhammed cannot healed himself when he ate the posion, and Allah did not heard Gabriel prayer.

**Sigh** Good night bro.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empiree:
So where did Jesus (p) say "one man and one woman".

Ofcourse husband has to live his wife. That's common sense.
In Matt. 19:4 we are told by Jesus that God created one “male and [one] female”
and joined them in marriage. Mark
10:6-8: "But from the beginning of the
creation, God 'made them male and
female.' 'For this reason a man shall
leave his father and mother and be
joined to his wife, 'and the two shall
become ONE FLESH '; so then they are no longer two, but ONE flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how
marriage was to be conducted from the
start. NOT three or four as one.
given back to him as his wife (singular).

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

**Sigh** Good night bro.
all the muslims reading your coment will be very disappointed in you, you cannot defend the lies told by muhammed.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

**Sigh** Good night bro.
grin grin Bros when I saw the first blunder, I just burst into laughter in which the lecturer had to send me out!!! This malvisguy is real badoo!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
^^^further more.
Surah 3:144: “Muhammad is no
more than a Messenger: Many were
the messengers that passed away
before him. If he died or were slain,
will ye then turn back on your
heels?” (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power
over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah willeth. If I had
knowledge of the unseen, I should
have multiplied all good, and no
evil should have touched me: I am
but a warner.” (Yusuf Ali)

One can almost feel an admission of
hopelessness by Muhammad in this
verse. It is a dying man’s confession!
Muslims who ascribe power and miracles to Muhammad are, in fact, deceiving themselves.

(1) He has no power over any good or
harm to himself.
(2) He has no knowledge of the unseen.
(3) And because of these limitations, evil
(in this case, poison) touched him.
(4) He was just a warner

So exposing waoh....this thread is one of the best when it comes to Exposing Muhammad (SBUH).. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Was Muhammad (SBUH) not a stack illetrate. ... tongue
No wonder he always suggest to his writer to modify allahs revelations. This man refused then muhammed (SBUH) KILLED him and at night asked his apostles to dig his body from the ground and claims it was a miracle from allah. grin grin
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empiree:
you sound protestant, literalist undecided

Call it whatever. Please go back to the OP question.
Muhammed (SBHU) has lied or not?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
In Matt. 19:4 we are told by Jesus that God created one “male and [one] female”
and joined them in marriage. Mark
10:6-8: "But from the beginning of the
creation, God 'made them male and
female.' 'For this reason a man shall
leave his father and mother and be
joined to his wife, 'and the two shall
become ONE FLESH '; so then they are no longer two, but ONE flesh.
The two as one is the pattern on how
marriage was to be conducted from the
start. NOT three or four as one.
given back to him as his wife (singular).

We have proved to them. But they cannot prove anything. They have been ignoring the question because they cant defend it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin Bros when I saw the first blunder, I just burst into laughter in which the lecturer had to send me out!!! This malvisguy is real badoo!!! grin

You are not free from it as well. Stop behaving like a kindergarten boy. Grow up joor. No one cares about pointing out urs. Like prophet like followers. . tongue
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
malvisguy212:

They prayed to Muhammad's (SBUH) decade body and stone the Devil at the same time. But the Devil doesn't give freely. He gave Muhammad (SBUH) power to conquer many nations but later killed him. And keep killing his followers each year they stone him... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
plappville:

[s]Call it whatever. Please go back to the OP question.
Muhammed (SBHU) has lied or not?[/s]
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by dolphinheart(m): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
And you Christians claim multiple wives is wrong yet you have bunch of side chicks outside.
Fornication and adultery is sin and those who practice such will not enter gods kingdom.

Who are you people deceiving?. The article I posted, i guess you didn't read it to comprehend. Are those pastors with multiple wives any less Christians?.
They are sinful people , sinful christians if at all they say they are christians.
In the old testament, men of God married multiple wives.
they where allowed to
In the west where polygamy is outlawed, they allowed. mistresses aka side chicks. Who are you people deceiving?.
Those who do such are dicieving only themselves.

So instead of calling her mistress, you call her second wife. Bro its the same desires of the flesh that is worrying you both.

Stick to the wife of ur youth, love with you heart if you have one.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 3:22am On Oct 23, 2015
dolphinheart:
They are sinful people , sinful christians if at all they say they are christians.
Keep deceiving yourself.

they where allowed to
And who allowed it?. If it was allowed for them, why it can't be allowed for us?

Those who do such are dicieving only themselves.
Keep deceiving yourself.

So instead of calling her mistress, you call her second wife.
A woman you marry as second or third or fourth wife is not side chick. You marry her legally with her guardian permission and pay dowry. Thats not mistress. garrit?

Bro its the same desires of the flesh that is worrying you both.
Yes, same desire of 'flesh' but different desires of 'feelings'. You LUST for a side chick (mistress) but you LOVE wives (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th) cus you legally marry them. Thats love. Spot the difference?

Stick to the wife of ur youth, love with you heart if you have one.
And if wife of your youth passes away, you aint going to re-marry anymore?. If she reaches her menopause or having intimacy problems while you still need more children, you aint going to re-marry anymore?. smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Married Muslim Women Detect A Cheating Husband? / The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.