Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Breaking News! Prophet Hephzibah Popularly Known As Baba Peculiar Lands In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News! Prophet Hephzibah Popularly Known As Baba Peculiar Lands In Abuja (3160 Views)

Atiku’s Son Lands In Jail For Contempt / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Kaduna River Popularly Known As River Kaduna Is Overflowing Its Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Prophet Hephzibah Popularly Known As Baba Peculiar Lands In Abuja by jadesola2016: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Are you depressed, fed up, wearied or besieged by numerous storms of life without solution? Cheer up. God’s oracle, the Fiery Clergy with Unusual prophetic unction, Prophet J.K Hephzibah widely known as Baba Peculiar has landed in Abuja. A man who has been crippled for 18 years was brought to the new branch during the Sunday service. Dejectedly, he said “ my wife, children, family members and friends have abandoned me due to my situation”. Guess what? The oracle of God sat on his crippled legs and said as i stand up, stand up too. And behold he stood up and regained his legs. He was made whole ( check prophet j. K Hephzibah on youtube ). His mourning was turned to dancing. Its your turn.

His ministry just opened a new branch in Abuja at the Merit House, maitama Opposite Corporate Affairs Commission, Maitama Abuja and he will be ministering to you live and direct.

Get in touch today for prayers and enquiries; 08073705218, 08027678272

WATCH OUT

BABA PECULIAR STORMS NATIONAL STADIUM SURULERE LAGOS AGAIN ON THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER 2015..
BELGIUM 5DAYS MIRACLE REVIVAL WITH PROPHET JK HEPHZIBAH BABA PECULIAR. ADDRESS LAKBOURSLI 2100 DURANE ANTWERP BELGIUM DATE 19TH TO 23RD NOVEMBER 2015.
TIME 7PM TO 10PM.

LONDON MIRACLE 5FAYS CRUSADE WITH PROPHET JK HEPHZIBAH BABA PEVULIAR. DATE 25TH TO 29TH NOVEMBER 2015 TIME 6PM TO 9PM VENUE CITY OF PRAISE 312 HIGH ROAD SEVEN SISTERS LONDON N15 4BN LONDON.

PAKISTAN MIRACLE CRUSADE WITH PROPHET JK HEPHZIBAH BABA PECULIAR ON 8TH TO 10TH NOVEMBER 2015. VENUE ARP CHURCH, QYYUMABAD KORANGI KARACHI. TIME 7PM.

ABUJA MIRACLE SUNDAY SERVICE WITH PROPHET JK HEPHZIBAH, BABA PECULIAR. VENUE MERIT HOUSE MAITAMA. OPPOSITE CORPERATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION MAITAMA ABUJA 8AM.

MIRACLE NIGHT WITH BABA PECULIAR VENUE NATIONAL STADIUM SURULERE LAGOS ON 13TH NOVEMBER 2015 TIME 9PM.

YOUTUBE
LOG ON TO PROPHET JK HEPHZIBAH

FOR MORE INF 08073705218, 08026717379.

EMAIL
BABAPECULIAR@YAHOO.COM.
08073705218, 08027678272

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Open Heavens Daily Devotion 2016 *FREE* On Whatsapp / Half Dead Man Lying On The Road...(photo Inside) / Bet9ja Must Favour Me, See Church Programme Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.