Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) (14511 Views)

Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by joseph9g: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2015

US President Barack Obama’s youngest child, Sasha, is all grown
up and can now have a date.

The 14 year old attended her homecoming party last night and is
pictured above with her date. Photo was leaked on Twitter
moments ago by the guy’s way too excited cousin. And everyone
is gushing about how cute, simple and normal they look. Sasha is
so pretty.

SEE MORE LATEST PICTURES OF THE YOUNG BIRDS

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes

Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
14 years ?
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
La click la bend
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by joseph9g: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Olypeppy:
La click la bend

NL is a big, great and free online community with many people with different goals and objectives. be it fun,fame, bussiness and many more...... and the good and generous creator and admins of this infinitely valuable plattform allows that.

if you don't feel like clicking it and don't feel like contributing anything positive then don't even bother to comment.

"if you can't motivate me, or support me then get out of my way!"

don't you agree my good guys and girls?
don't mind the bad G
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by TrapLORD(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
joseph9g:

NL is a big, great and free online community with many people with different goals and objectives. be it fun,fame, bussiness and many more...... and the good and generous creator and admins of this infinitely valuable plattform allows that.

if you don't feel like clicking it and don't feel like contributing anything positive then don't even bother to comment.

don't mind the bad G
STFU! You blatant iidiot! I usually dont click these useless links but after reading this shyt u wrote about motivation, i decided to "support" your lying ass by clicking your useless website in a bid to view "more" pictures. Only to find this same old picture. Eat your hypocritical lying azz you worthless child of perdition! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Donpoker9(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
joseph9g:

don't mind the bad G

LA click LA bend

2 Likes

Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
She's beautiful, the guy is lucky
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
joseph9g:

don't mind the bad G
seriously u ain't making sense...go n sleep
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by daddysprincess(f): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
14 years what a world

She should have a girlfriend not a boyfriend
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by kenedy175(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Just 14?? The way some of this girls grow. Like bread in oven
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by BiitchAmMe: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2015
angry am ready to kill to av dis girl. Cant jus let dis presidential p*ssy go like dat angry
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by maxhype: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
kiss wink
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abi na
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
See this amMe sef.. Lol
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Randyblincks(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2016
14 what This girl looks more matured than mhi, anyways she looks good, and uhm, today Is mah Buhday, pals show me some love

1 Like

Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Justnice11: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Boys wicked o. The cute girl. Dem wan give her the D!
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
She's cute
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
yea pretty
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Lovely girl
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2016
She's 10/10
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by maxhype: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
cute kids
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
U don see that video wey she smoke weed?
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yea... And americans still defend her.. Good people
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yes o
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
See face of weed smoker!
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kendrick212: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol...
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by maxhype: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
ok
Re: See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9gmusicteam: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
She just kush small na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides (PHOTOS) / Remembering OJB Jezreel Two Years After His Death / Rita Dominic: 'We Will Still Go Out To Vote With More Enthusiasm And Passion' -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.