Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook (3014 Views)

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / A Vision About Rapture: Are You Ready For The Rapture? / A Vision About Rapture: Are You Ready For The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
in my home church @ osun state nigeria...a 17year old boy had an encounter with JESUS Christ ...on tuesday night....according to him in my dream i had an encounter with JESUS CHRIST, i was caught up to heaven where i saw many beautiful sights that i cant explain...i saw a crystal clear sea looking like glass...it was so wonderful to behold that i beckoned to bath in it....

i also saw great men of GOD like apostle ayo babalola the founder of CAC(Christ Apostolic Church) i also saw baba abiye of ede in heaven..i saw many other great men of GOD like evangelist kayode taiwo of ago iwosan(Christ Healing Ministry) ilesa osun state who took me to behold other wonderful sights in heaven and told me to tell his church member not to miss this place(heaven)

after that JESUS began to tell me about the end times....HE told me to go tell HIS people to edit(remove) their Facebook persona profile...i.e your real name, all personal pictures, location etc...HE said it is thru this medium that antichrist will be using come 2016 next year to trace and track down people..they will use your FB account to track u anywhere u
maybe and mandate u take the mark of the beast "666" as there will be mass awareness come next year on facebook where the mark of the beast would recieve big aplause from prominent people) and any mode of resisstance will meet adequate retributory......end

let he that readeth understandeth .....the end is now! ..prepare to meet YOUR GOD...

many may scorn and mock as expected but the wise would yield and make amends

JESUS IS COMING...BE PREPARED

PEACE...

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
#scary
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ORACLE1975(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
They will be done oh Lord
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by spencerwilliams(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
LORD prepare us for your coming. IN JESUS NAME.AMEN

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Lovexme(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Seriously considering deactivating my FB account.

At least, Nairaland wasn't mentioned.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by K9blunt(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soo soo sooooooooooooooooooo scared

jeez
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Jeromejnr(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
It might seem funny.

But this is the same thing I was kinda telling my mom yesterday when she wanted to delete her account.

Do you know it's somehow hard to completely take away your profile pics from Facebook?

No matter how much you've tried in deactivating your account and wiping your various info, once you've joined Facebook, your personal info can still be detected and traced through your friends, messages e.t.c.

But me I won't be around sha, when the Anti-Christ comes.

2 Likes

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:
It might seem funny.

But this is the same thing I was kinda telling my mom yesterday when she wanted to delete her account.

Do you know it's somehow hard to completely take away your profile pics from Facebook?

No matter how much you've tried in deactivating your account and wiping your various info, once you've joined Facebook, your personal info can still be detected and traced through your friends, messages e.t.c.

But me I won't be around sha, when the Anti-Christ comes.

You already have the mark 666,biometric, mobile phone with chips. Including Kumuyi,Adeboye. Besides, where do you think you are going? People like your pastors who lie to extort money from you are the Anti Christ.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
ebenice:
in my home church @ osun state nigeria...a 17year old boy had an encounter with JESUS Christ ...on tuesday night....according to him in my dream i had an encounter with JESUS CHRIST, i was caught up to heaven where i saw many beautiful sights that i cant explain...i saw a crystal clear sea looking like glass...it was so wonderful to behold that i beckoned to bath in it....

i also saw great men of GOD like apostle ayo babalola the founder of CAC(Christ Apostolic Church) i also saw baba abiye of ede in heaven..i saw many other great men of GOD like evangelist kayode taiwo of ago iwosan(Christ Healing Ministry) ilesa osun state who took me to behold other wonderful sights in heaven and told me to tell his church member not to miss this place(heaven)

after that JESUS began to tell me about the end times....HE told me to go tell HIS people to edit(remove) their Facebook persona profile...i.e your real name, all personal pictures, location etc...HE said it is thru this medium that antichrist will be using come 2016 next year to trace and track down people..they will use your FB account to track u anywhere u
maybe and mandate u take the mark of the beast "666" as there will be mass awareness come next year on facebook where the mark of the beast would recieve big aplause from prominent people) and any mode of resisstance will meet adequate retributory......end

let he that readeth understandeth .....the end is now! ..prepare to meet YOUR GOD...

PEACE...

If Jesus really comes,do you think your black ass would be taken?? And please stop spreading fear!

3 Likes

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Jeromejnr(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

You already have the mark 666,biometric, mobile phone with chips. Including Kumuyi,Adeboye. Besides, where do you think you are going? People like your pastors who lie to extort money from you are the Anti Christ.

And who told you the mark has to do with chips?

Ifeness, leave me alone o. I don't have your time today.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

And who told you the mark has to do with chips?

Ifeness, leave me alone o. I don't have your time today.

What your ignorant mind doesn't know is that your whereabouts could be detected with your SIM card. Don't you know that science works in a mysterious ways?

2 Likes

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by allanphash7(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Crap

Op tell the joseph to sleep again

Nonsense antichrist ko antimuhammed ni

3 Likes

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

If Jesus really comes,do you think your black ass would be taken?? And please stop spreading fear!

SALVATION IS PERSONAL...GET YOURS WHILE YOU CAN...JESUS LOVES YOU

peace

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
allanphash7:
Crap

Op tell the joseph to sleep again

Nonsense antichrist ko antimuhammed ni
get fertilizer and grow up
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Jeromejnr(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

What your ignorant mind doesn't know is that your whereabouts could be detected with your SIM card. Don't you know that science works in a mysterious ways?

Have you heard of disposable phones? When that time comes who told you it will be safe to be carrying about a phone?

The best place Jesus said is to flee to some deserted mountain or even an island. But the chances of you still being caught are high.

Come to Christ bro, He's waiting.

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
ebenice:

SALVATION IS PERSONAL...GET YOURS WHILE YOU CAN...JESUS LOVES YOU

peace

But why Jesus? How sure are you it will reach Africa? Does heaven need more migrants?

2 Likes

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Have you heard of disposable phones? When that time comes who told you it will be safe to be carrying about a phone?

The best place Jesus said is to flee to some deserted mountain or even an island. But the chances of you still being caught are high.

Come to Christ bro, He's waiting.

A man that was hung on a tree in front of everyone and couldn't help himself? Let's assume the story were real grin

Jesus was probably gay
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by allanphash7(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
I dont exchange words with people i dont know

Spits on your post and your dream
ebenice:
get fertilizer and grow up

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
allanphash7:
I dont exchange words with people i dont know

Spits on your post and your dream
ok bye
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

But why Jesus? How sure are you it will reach Africa? Does heaven need more migrants?
you wait and see
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Jeromejnr(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

A man that was hung on a tree in front of everyone and couldn't help himself? Let's assume the story were real grin

Jesus was probably gay

And history continues to repeat itself.

"Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."…"

Be careful Sire, so that if after all later in life you still choose not to follow Him, your punishment should not be intensified.

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:

And history continues to repeat itself.

"Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."…"

Be careful Sire, so that if after all later in life you still choose not to follow Him, your punishment should not be intensified.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
But why did he only mentioned the yoruba pastors? Why should he mention names at all? Trying to prove theses churches are authentic or what? I personally dont like Facebook. Facebook is a trap . Once you subscribe you remain member be it active or inactive.

A true Christian should watch and pray. The end is here already. Main looking at the biblical prophecy for endtime. I dont need anyone to tell me his/her vision to about Heaven before i prepare myself. Just my opinion anyway.

2 Likes

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by plappville(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

Are you a christian? Why bodering urself if u dont believe in Jesus leave those who believe as long as they don't bomb you, your family and friends. Let them be for once. You will do better in atheists discussion than here.

Peace. wink

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by jcross19: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
ebenice:

PEACE...
pure lie here jesus is more smarter than this and why will you spread gospel of christ by lies? This is another ignorance. From the beginning of the post to then all are lies if antichrist want to make use of information do you think the 17 yrs old boy will be free? What about your call line registration? What about BVN? All of you spreading lie message yours are worst than the ungodly.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
jcross19:
pure lie here jesus is more smarter than this and why will you spread gospel of christ by lies? This is another ignorance. From the beginning of the post to then all are lies if antichrist want to make use of information do you think the 17 yrs old boy will be free? What about your call line registration? What about BVN? All of you spreading lie message yours are worst than the ungodly.
hmmmmm ok
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by plappville(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
jcross19:

Nigeria Christians are so quick to believe anything as long as it has to do with endtime....you will see how most who come across this writeup will start attending the mentioned churces... grin

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
when white people visit heaven they see all-round beautiful things with little or no warnings, but when we see heaven, we get all sorts of warnings; laptop is a sin, social media is an abomination, sex is a sin, trouser for women is short cut to hell and jeans for both men and women is an attire of antichrist. and everybody you either don't like or don't trust is in hell!!! little wonder faith seems like a joke to unbelievers.....

Abeg make we serious with the things of the lord. shey na we (blacks) sin pass? from now on anybody wey go heaven make e try see beautiful and sweet things abeg!

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Humblebloke(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
They are @ it again....

To the 17 year old boy....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by plappville(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Humblebloke:
They are @ it again....

To the 17 year old boy....

The bible contains enough evidence. This is why we say no to Muhammad (SBUH) . We dont need additional prophecy/vision to believe we are in the end.
Many are for commercial purposes. .
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by Humblebloke(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
plappville:

The bible contains enough evidence. This is why we say no to Muhammad (SBUH) . We dont need additional prophecy/vision to believe we are in the end.

undecided......

What's my business with your book of contradictions and the arabian padeophile
undecided

This should be directed to your fellow believers in mythical things* such as heaven, hell and afterlife

Seriously.......Evidence on the pages of a book that requires faith(dishonesty).....undecided

All are for commercial purposes.......I hardly see other religions marketing their gods

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
plappville:

hmmm well but of a truth...even the said boy didn't even know i shared this here i just did to let others know ...nothing commercial here.. besides GOD can decide to show whom ever HE wills anything at anytime...it could have even been you but since it not you now does that means it cant happen?

PS:. i'm responsible for what i wrote but u are on your own for anything you term it to be.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of The Cross Of Crucified Christ / Religion And Authority / What Is The Meaning Of These Two Bible Verses? 1 John 5:16-17.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.