Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook (3015 Views)

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / A Vision About Rapture: Are You Ready For The Rapture? / A Vision About Rapture: Are You Ready For The Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by frank317: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
ebenice:
hmmm well but of a truth...even the said boy didn't even know i shared this here i just did to let others know ...nothing commercial here.. besides GOD can decide to show whom ever HE wills anything at anytime...it could have even been you but since it not you now does that means it cant happen?

PS:. i'm responsible for what i wrote but u are on your own for anything you term it to be.....

Facebook ke. Noting way person no go hia for nairaland.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by HCpaul(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

What your ignorant mind doesn't know is that your whereabouts could be detected with your SIM card. Don't you know that science works in a mysterious ways?

No! Don't mislead yourself. Their is nothing mysterious about science. Mystery is not evidence.

Childhood athiest.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by hahn(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
I had the same vision some nights ago. There was a large trumpet sound that could be heard everywhere in the world. People who didn't have their phones, laptops and other earthly possessions immediately started levitating towards heaven. The sky opened up and the lord Jesus was seated at his throne while angel Michael and angel Gabriel were standing by his left and right hand side.

As I floated towards heaven, I could hear the beautiful music coming from heavens as the angels praised and sang songs of praise and worship to the lord. Everyone that qualified for rapture were given a flying horse with a sword and we change our earthly cloths for white flowing robes.

There was a sound and we were told to banquet hall which was lined with fruits, vegetables and different food with lots of red wine. God himself sat at the top of the dining table while Jesus sat at the other end. We all ate and sang to the Lord.

After the banquet, Jesus called out to me and asked me to follow him. He showed me tall mansions and I could strange but beautiful animals. Then he took me to one giant mirror and I could see all the sinners burning in hell fire. Their screams were loud and they all wailed but it was too late.

Then the lord told me, go and tell the people of the world that whoever read this bullsh*t and believed any word of it needs to get his head examined. undecided

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
hahn:
I had the same vision some nights ago. There was a large trumpet sound that could be heard everywhere in the world. People who didn't have their phones, laptops and other earthly possessions immediately started levitating towards heaven. The sky opened up and the lord Jesus was seated at his throne while angel Michael and angel Gabriel were standing by his left and right hand side.

As I floated towards heaven, I could hear the beautiful music coming from heavens as the angels praised and sang songs of praise and worship to the lord. Everyone that qualified for rapture were given a flying horse with a sword and we change our earthly cloths for white flowing robes.

There was a sound and we were told to banquet hall which was lined with fruits, vegetables and different food with lots of red wine. God himself sat at the top of the dining table while Jesus sat at the other end. We all ate and sang to the Lord.

After the banquet, Jesus called out to me and asked me to follow him. He showed me tall mansions and I could strange but beautiful animals. Then he took me to one giant mirror and I could see all the sinners burning in hell fire. Their screams were loud and they all wailed but it was too late.

Then the lord told me, go and tell the people of the world that whoever read this bullsh*t and believed any word of it needs to get his head examined. undecided

dont mock the things of GOD in the advent of trying to be funny...the LORD IS AT HAND...you could have used this space((comment) to preach and win a soul not to mock someone else's direct message from GOD ...plss stop it and adjust

shallom
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by hpk(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
the said 17 year old boy is jonesing. nigerians would never cease to amuse me.
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by hahn(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2015
ebenice:

dont mock the things of GOD in the advent of trying to be funny...the LORD IS AT HAND...you could have used this space((comment) to preach and win a soul not to mock someone else's direct message from GOD ...plss stop it and adjust

shallom

Good to know you found it funny tongue
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:

Good to know you found it funny tongue
whareva
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by trapQ: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
actually, it has to do with biometric chips. The US govt is planning to embed biometric chips in the hand or forehead of its citizens. This will be the mark. There would be no hiding place for anyone who has it. But in countries like ours that havnt reached such technological advancement, social media accounts will be used to track down those that will be left behind, obviously I and my household won't be around for that sh!t.
Jeromejnr:

And who told you the mark has to do with chips?

Ifeness, leave me alone o. I don't have your time today.

1 Like

Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2015
ebenice:
in my home church @ osun state nigeria...a 17year old boy had an encounter with JESUS Christ ...on tuesday night....according to him in my dream i had an encounter with JESUS CHRIST, i was caught up to heaven where i saw many beautiful sights that i cant explain...i saw a crystal clear sea looking like glass...it was so wonderful to behold that i beckoned to bath in it....

i also saw great men of GOD like apostle ayo babalola the founder of CAC(Christ Apostolic Church) i also saw baba abiye of ede in heaven..i saw many other great men of GOD like evangelist kayode taiwo of ago iwosan(Christ Healing Ministry) ilesa osun state who took me to behold other wonderful sights in heaven and told me to tell his church member not to miss this place(heaven)

after that JESUS began to tell me about the end times....HE told me to go tell HIS people to edit(remove) their Facebook persona profile...i.e your real name, all personal pictures, location etc...HE said it is thru this medium that antichrist will be using come 2016 next year to trace and track down people..they will use your FB account to track u anywhere u
maybe and mandate u take the mark of the beast "666" as there will be mass awareness come next year on facebook where the mark of the beast would recieve big aplause from prominent people) and any mode of resisstance will meet adequate retributory......end

let he that readeth understandeth .....the end is now! ..prepare to meet YOUR GOD...

many may scorn and mock as expected but the wise would yield and make amends

JESUS IS COMING...BE PREPARED

PEACE...
Re: A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook by ebenice(m): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=ebenice post=41468137][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Lady MUST Swallow Sperm- Pastor / Women On Men Wears. / Is Spirituality Subjective Or Objective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.