Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out (1895 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos And Videos From The Makurdi Flood / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
We had a nice time tho, meeting for the first time... It was fun and a friendly environment, its not every time you go out with a girl. I'm not an hypocrites guys, it was a mutual hangout. And I guess we are popular now... Lol, Nairalanders likes taking things out of proportion.

More pictures...

Lalasticlala, Ishilove see more....

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
These are pictures I took before going and after church...

And also another after the hangout, I went for an interview on Starfm to talk about how to stop masturbation...

Lalasticlala, ishilove please you guys should justice to this..

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by Dolazee(f): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by angieberry(f): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by kossyablaze(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
GAYbriel Union

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by chymystique(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmmm, lemme not say whats on my mind but lemme say it.. These pics has been screaming "We are Gay". And OP confirmed it with his gay texts grin

Mrvocalpower- the slim guy, how come you kept your legs that way? Person mess up with your a$$ before you took this pics asin was it too painful? Aint appropriate for a male tho

Silverdam looks like one of my students "Joshua". Cute sha

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
GAYbriel Union
Have you ever hangout with a guy before? Stop being typical, stop following others, open your eyes and see beyond. To you all calling us gay, is gay the new word in Nigeria? Hahaha, stop being pessimistic. You don't even know us... I kept on laughing at those comments and you guys keep making us popular, I never expected these reception honestly. Lmao!!! It's fun to read bad comments about us sometimes cos they don't know us. They are only guessing!!!

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by echobee(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed.ops,if i may ask,why masturbation? lipsrsealed. Do u ma**********? Just asking ni oooo
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by kossyablaze(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam:
Have you ever hangout with a guy before? Stop being typical, stop following others, open your eyes and see beyond. To you all calling us gay, is gay the new word in Nigeria? Hahaha, stop being pessimistic. You don't even know us... I kept on laughing at those comments and you guys keep making us popular, I never expected these reception honestly. Lmao!!! It's fun to read bad comments about us sometimes cos they don't know us. They are only guessing!!!
na joke I dey jor...I dnt judge a book by itz cover.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed.ops,if i may ask,why masturbation? lipsrsealed. Do u ma**********? Just asking ni oooo
Well, I do advice people on how to stop masturbation cos I used to be a victim. So I went there to help and advice people struggling with it. This is the link on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2404485/how-got-delivered-masturbation-addiction

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
If this thread makes fp, i will deactivate my account angry

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
zleemshaddy:
If this thread makes fp, i will deactivate my account angry
Even if it makes front-page, we both know you can't. Stop acting important, even if you go, thousands will activate.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
You are now popular..

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by traware(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam:
We had a nice time tho, meeting for the first time... It was fun and a friendly environment, its not every time you go out with a girl. I'm not an hypocrites guys, it was a mutual hangout. And I guess we are popular now... Lol, Nairalanders likes taking things out of proportion.

More pictures...

Lalasticlala, Ishilove see more....
Young man,I like you and 'Onyx' because you both possess a positive/'go getting' vibe.You and 'onyx' don't owe any of the baggers,simps and 'hee-haws' littered on nairaland any explanation for taking photos with your own cameras/phones(which you both bought with your hard-earned money) in whatever poses you both desired.Na una business and no one elses.Ignore them and keep doing your thing abeg

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
traware:
Young man,I like you and 'Onyx' because you both possess a positive/'go getting' vibe.You and 'onyx' don't owe any of the baggers,simps and 'hee-haws' littered on nairaland any explanation for taking photos with your own cameras/phones(which you both bought with your hard-earned money) in whatever poses you both desired.Na una business and no one elses.Ignore them and keep doing your thing abeg
God bless you, I guess you're the only sane person on Nairaland.
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by darkskingoddess(f): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
No need to address nor respond to those making negative comments about these pictures. I am glad the meet and greet went well for you guys! smiley

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by Obrigardo: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2015
silverdam:

Its bad when you start denying your gay nature

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by Obrigardo: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
You are now popular..

Nonsense, so being popular for being an homosexual is a good thing in our society? please crawl back to that kitchen in america where you wash pots.
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Obrigardo:

Its bad when you start denying your gay nature

Don't be silly, this is a story proudly written by me. Have you read it? I'm sure you haven't, so stop acting so childish. How can you judge without reading, you think you're wise but you're not. How old are you? You don't know anything, I'm sure you're my little cousin age mate. I hate dragging with babies. Please kindly read the story, it will teach people like you a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Obrigardo:

Nonsense, so being popular for being an homosexual is a good thing in our society? please crawl back to that kitchen in america where you wash pots.
In your society? How old are you? I hate it when ignorant children attack me like this. Anyway, you're actually making me more Popular, the more popular the more money. How I wish you know how much I have earned from you people's rant. You people are just giving me traffic, more views, more clicks, more money. You're just a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by Obrigardo: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
silverdam:
In your society? How old are you? I hate it when ignorant children attack me like this. Anyway, you're actually making me more Popular, the more popular the more money. How I wish you know how much I have earned from you people's rant. You people are just giving me traffic, more views, more clicks, more money. You're just a blessing in disguise.

I'm not attacking you but stating the facts. I dont need an oracle to tell me you have sex with men. Fvck all the money and cheap fame, whats the use of it all when you have no inner happiness, and you are being slaved by your "effeminess"? don't you think its time to dig deep spiritually and find yourself? being gay is a death sentence in nigeria,
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Obrigardo:

I'm not attacking you but stating the facts. I dont need an oracle to tell me you have sex with men. Fvck all the money and cheap fame, whats the use of it all when you have no inner happiness, and you are being slaved by your "effeminess"? don't you think its time to dig deep spiritually and find yourself? being gay is a death sentence in nigeria,
Okay sir/ma... And I hope you're a virgin too, I hope you've not had sex with anybody. Cos I'm sure you're also a sinner, you can be doing worse sef, who knows? Stop judging, deal with your life issues, I'm sure you're also fighting with something in your life, go and solve that before you solve others. You don't know me, moreover sef are you jobless that you had to go search for my whole profile? It speaks alot about you honestly.... It doesn't make sense, except you're just a hypocrite, pretending...

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
I will pretend I didn't read this. Uncircumcised slowpoke.
Obrigardo:

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by butchie(f): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Onyx is super cute nor.
Tosin you are not cute jor, u too shakara. tongue
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by adellam16(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who made u guys popular. All I can see is dat u both r trying to make yourselves popular.
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by adellam16(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
silverdam:
Exactly! We don't knw u but u claimed u guys were popular. R u doing this just to get bad comments or popular?
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by silverdam(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
adellam16:
Exactly! We don't knw u but u claimed u guys were popular. R u doing this just to get bad comments or popular?
Ask Nairaland
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by adellam16(f): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
silverdam:
Ask Nairaland
I'm asking u since u r d one who opened d thread. Or was it nairaland dat opened it and put up d posts?
Re: More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out by mekzyjoe(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Stupidd gay biches... Dirty ass angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Bushy NIMC Office In Ilorin / President Buhari Begs Governors To Pay Salaries / Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.