Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

#Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC (44647 Views)

Excerpts Of Prophetic Messages Of #nnamdikanu That Has Been Fulfilled: / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by permsec: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Otuoke school student alert!
It doesnt stop the fact the north is rated as the biggest underdeveloped normadic region in the whole of Africa.

If thats the only mistake you could find from my grammer then i need to tutor your family on ethics and professionalism.

Back to the topic,

Only your people na BH (not Benson & Hedges)

Only your people na Mai suya

Only your people na mai shai.

Only your people na
shoemaker

Still yet, poverty rate is alarming in the North

I will not remove my gateman Audu because of your childish act on NL.

If only your almajiri brothers can embrace peace and go to school even if the standard is compared to Otuoke community school, Life would be better for you and your family.

Mind you people in otuoke can sleep with their eyes closed. They can watch football matches in viewing centers, truth is you cannot.

I'll leave you to think about it.

Uncircumcised fagg0t!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
permsec:
It doesnt stop the fact the north is rated as the biggest underdeveloped normadic region in the whole of Africa.

If thats the only mistake you could find from my grammer then i need to tutor your family on ethics and professionalism.

Back to the topic,

Only your people na BH (not Benson & Hedges)

Only your people na Mai suya

Only your people na mai shai.

Only your people na
shoemaker

Still yet, poverty rate is alarming in the North

I will not remove my gateman Audu because of your childish act on NL.

If only your almajiri brothers can embrace peace and go to school even if the standard is compared to Otuoke community school, Life would be better for you and your family.

Mind you people in otuoke can sleep with their eyes closed. They can watch football matches in viewing centers, truth is you cannot.

I'll leave you to think about it.

Uncircumcised fagg0t!
What a waste. Better go and ask for refund

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by mrjangaweed: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard son of a despised whorish mother. Even goats wont have sex with her. You are a useless, hopeless, moronic, animalistic, evil, stupeed, idiotic, satanic, rock-hard stupeed son of a b!tch who has been fvcked by the bastard monster called jehova.

Product of baboon sperm all hausa women are so dirty and infected with leprosy that's why all their children are infected with leprosy and polio including your harlot bastard mother who derives pleasure in forking dogs just for #300 idiotic bastard vagabond Useless nonentity i only pity that dog that wasted his watery sperm just to mix it with smelly possy of your harlot mother to born you.

bastard son of a rabid dog die die die die die die die
product of leprosy infested tribe
die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a Hopless bastard prostitute
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Ikpu nne i

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by mrjangaweed: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

the dog that ravished your Hopless bastard smelly leprosy infested pucccy must be killed for wasting his sperm on your prostitute mother.

useless thing
gworo chewing bastard kunu drinker
wasted sperm
irrelevant uncircumcised bastard dog

5 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by fireforfire: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2015
lol...... grin
som pple will shed ewedu (tears) frm dia eyes today

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by InvertedHammer: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Now BBC has reported it, the world is now aware that Zoogeria pulled the first trigger.
Please Biafrans in diaspora, we need weapons in Biafraland
. The Zoo Must Fall!
/
LOL

/

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Spybradd: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2015
chesterlee:
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

Buhari should do the needful and release the young man.

cc Lalasticlala
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by xareal(m): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2015
kingzizzy:

After killing then what? You think Biafra will go away? There are hundreds of other "Nnamdi Kanu's" who are ready to take his place
gerrathahere
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by DollyParton1(f): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2976225_screenshot20151019175856_png2fe7ad53b2986fe71605bb49e3efac7d

Why does FFK always act and speak like a Báśťáŕď sef.
This Negro been falling hands since 19gbogboro

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Blessed2252: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2015
You're just a disgruntled idiot to suggest such. I don't know you nor your root but comments like these are being followed and you must be careful.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by babestella: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But he is a prospective one

@topic. They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now

Your moniker speaks volume. Haramite how's the market? Say hi to your leader shecow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by babestella: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You still get mouth to talk, you must really be a s1lly cow.

5 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by madjune(m): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

@topic. They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now

Quit hating for no mature reason.

It kills faster than you know.

5 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by akpumping7720(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Ok... I think they need to allow this guy rest biko. Cos am not sure this guy can carry this load alone.Ojukwu tried it and he surrendered; I even read it on this forum that this guy's father is a wealthy king in Anambra, but am not sure Kanu's dad is as wealthy as Ojukwu's father during his time. This young man thinks fighting for justice or liberation is a child's play? Martin Luther King paid the price with his life. No matter the trend on twitter or whatever.... The question is: are his people backing him offline. If he doesn't have the support of at least 60 percent of his people and heavy weight backers' I.e South East governors and heavy financiers; its just a pipe dream. But if he has done his homework well, I wish him best of luck!!! If only Kanu can lobby the British government and they give him support that is when I believe Biafra can be actualized. But I doubt if the British are ready to do this cos they themselves weighed all options before handling power to the Hausas in 1960!!! Only God can intervene in this quest for Liberation!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by makhu007: 1:10am On Oct 20, 2015
BrokenTV:

My Friend nobody Is stopping you from Creating your own Arewa Repbulic. Nigeria was never a nation, we are not one, we where forced to live together by Lord Luggard.

If u want to break away...pls do...y take n compel odas dat dont want to leave with you..like delta , bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom n cross River....cos u ll end up making d istekiris, urhobos, isokos, kalabaris etc minority in ur so called harmonised biafra...causing more disunity n tribal wars cos dse are d ppl wif d resources u are dreaming of..

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by nochildsplay(m): 1:11am On Oct 20, 2015
And how does his popularity help the struggle for realisation of biafra ?

Mandela is 1000 and one times popular than he is ....

I hope he will be brave enough to lead just 1 protest with all yee Nairaland bigots on the streets of Lagos before he leaves for uk, that's even if the DSS haven't charged him to court

Let him go and agitate in Lagos. They linch him down and nothing , I repeat, nothing will happen....

I just like the guy cos he's gat is scamming format working for him

Ibos are loyal to yorubas in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Kalvan: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2015
This has nothing to do with Buhari. Yeegbo fools.

Please, kill the bastard Kanu; I want to see the Yeebgos cry. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by lordliri(m): 1:36am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I don expect u to post any thing different.. bias minded Abdul.

If PMB really endorsed the kidnappin or imprisonment of this man.. then he is still the beast and dictator he used to be.. and he will be surprised how this will work out this time around.

And OBJ.. clownin about in all carelessness/hypocrisy I his attempt to kiss a** and further fraternise with the ruling party, he had to make his ignorance public by comparing the Biafran movement with Boko Harams.

We have been blessed with really dumb a clueless leaders..

This country has been on autopilot all this time..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by manuelzz(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Dss and Buhari score own goal for this one. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by athaboi(f): 1:39am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

u can never stop that breath... U are the bastard, ur father is a bastard, ur mother is a bastard, all ur generation a bastard. Foolish idoit! Son of a harlot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by athaboi(f): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2015
nochildsplay:
And how does his popularity help the struggle for realisation of biafra ?

Mandela is 1000 and one times popular than he is ....

I hope he will be brave enough to lead just 1 protest with all yee Nairaland bigots on the streets of Lagos before he leaves for uk, that's even if the DSS haven't charged him to court

Let him go and agitate in Lagos. They linch him down and nothing , I repeat, nothing will happen....

I just like the guy cos he's gat is scamming format working for him

Ibos are loyal to yorubas in lagos.
hahahahaha typing frm ur room i guess, they wil they will! Wat abt u? Wnt u be there to lynch him? Cowards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by bettermike: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Now BBC has reported it, the world is now aware that Zoogeria pulled the first trigger.
Please Biafrans in diaspora, we need weapons in Biafraland. The Zoo Must Fall!

If someone speaks vulgar against these stupid yeebuus, this foolish nairaland mods will be quick to ban you.

But look at this post clearly causing a threat to the sovereignty of Nigeria. Hmm.. Am waiting for the day nairaland will be taken down permanently.

Seun, you have fooilish advicers.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by lordliri(m): 1:47am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I don expect u to post any thing different.. bias minded Abdul. Why are u all so against the freedom of the Ibo tribe. PMB and OBJ are out to sectionalize and victimize supposed Nigerians because they are from a certain tribe or religion.. f OBJ to dare classified the biafran movement in t same light as Boko Haram.. means these are leaders who are either blind and clueless or dwellin in hypocrisy.

The time is coming.. all their I acts and plots will backfire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Lhanre(m): 2:01am On Oct 20, 2015
UmuEri:
I still laugh at the zoo for thinking that Kanu came to Nigeria for a party, so they arrested hum!

The zoo actually fell to the trap with their eyes wide open!

BUHARI is a kidnapper - BBC

Keep building your misguided morales. Your so-called hero lacks the knowledge of the rules of war, and has made himself a persona non grata internationally. It is foolhardy to show your face openly after inciting a bunch of misguided ignoramuses to commit crimes against humanity by attacking people of other religion and ethnicity. He is lucky that so far none of his cowardly disciples have summoned the courage to carry out his threat or his case would have been handled by the international criminal court for war crimes. However even as it stands now, try him in any legal jurisdiction worldwide, this dude is going down for treasonable felony.

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Lhanre(m): 2:06am On Oct 20, 2015
permsec:
Free Nnamdi Kanu he is not Shekau!
Ok, be assured he will soon be free to roam around in Kuje maximum.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by bettermike: 2:06am On Oct 20, 2015
lordliri:

I don expect u to post any thing different.. bias minded Abdul. Why are u all so against the freedom of the Ibo tribe. PMB and OBJ are out to sectionalize and victimize supposed Nigerians because they are from a certain tribe or religion.. f OBJ to dare classified the biafran movement in t same light as Boko Haram.. means these are leaders who are either blind and clueless or dwellin in hypocrisy.

The time is coming.. all their I acts and plots will backfire.

I will only blame Jonathan for all these mess. That's guy really did alot of damage to Nigeria. He was really out to actualize Biafra through subtle means. Quietly, that fool gave yeebuus more and more voice.
Is it how he planed to take Lagos out of the hands of apc, using this same Biafra that I should talk about? Or is it after he gave buafraud a hearing at first the au and later the un meetings?
Jonathan doesn't deserve to walk free anymore. Honestly. That guy really ruined Nigeria.
I now see why no body. I repeat, no body from anywhere in the south east or south south should be allowed to ever rule our beloved Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Billygee2u: 2:31am On Oct 20, 2015
don't say the military defeated Biafra,
say,Hausas,fulanis ,yorubas,SS,international communities did,ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Billygee2u: 2:33am On Oct 20, 2015
bettermike:

I will only blame Jonathan for all these mess. That's guy really did alot of damage to Nigeria. He was really out to actualize Biafra through subtle means. Quietly, that fool gave yeebuus more and more voice.
Is it how he planed to take Lagos out of the hands of apc, using this same Biafra that I should talk about? Or is it after he gave buafraud a hearing at first the au and later the un meetings?
Jonathan doesn't deserve to walk free anymore. Honestly. That guy really ruined Nigeria.
I now see why no body. I repeat, no body from anywhere in the south east or south south should be allowed to ever rule our beloved Nigeria again.
keep quite

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Abbeyme: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2015
kingzizzy:
Nnamdi Kanu might be the most popular man in the world right now

Exactly!!

Popular than Bill & Melinda Gates,
Barrack Obama,
Even popular than Okwonjo Iweala

#BetterKnowYourMate

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by esphil(m): 2:41am On Oct 20, 2015
MASSOB main man Uwazurike disowned him.
All shouting that he didn't commit should keep silence.
Is it not criminal operating illegal radio station in a sovereign state?
He who say his mother won't sleep, won't have sleep as well.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Billygee2u: 2:48am On Oct 20, 2015
chesterlee:
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

Buhari should do the needful and release the young man.

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.