Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

#Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC (44645 Views)

Excerpts Of Prophetic Messages Of #nnamdikanu That Has Been Fulfilled: / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by tsdarkside(m): 2:52am On Oct 20, 2015
mactoni91:
Are these clowns threatening or begging ...because they need to be clear in their statements.

In the same breath they are saying Nigeria has fallen into a trap, they are asking for the action to be reversed

They say its a strategy, then why not take the next step of the plan instead of begging for the albino monkey to be released from his cage?

Confused and cowardly chestbeaters

my mother always told me :"never land in nigerian prison".....chaii...when they are finished with kanu,kanu will be singing the nigerian anthem better than all of us....

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Echefu11: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2015
gmacnoms:
Nthin interests me anymore. Dis phase of life iss not easy @all

Back to d post? I dnt no who he is. I ddnt even read d post. I dnt even no wt to say sef

I'm jst feeling smhw..... God plss make a way

Wt am I even typing?
Hey, just hang in there, ok? Be patient, trust God, maintain the right attitude no matter whatever hurt you are feeling now, listen to good music, just don't give up hope. God is with you. You also have my prayers. Everything will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by tsdarkside(m): 2:58am On Oct 20, 2015
kanu is a terrorist...!!!

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by discusant: 3:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Nigeria's rough handle of Uwazurike of MASSOB created millions more subscribers to Biafra, including Nnamdi Kanu.

If there's a reasonable government in Nigeria, it would not have gone to stop Mnamdi Kanu. Because arresting Kanu must amount to millions more subscribers to Biafra.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But he is a prospective one

@topic. They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now

and charge you for hate crime.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by HRich(m): 3:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
#Bringbackourgirls trended for months, where the girls at?

Let Nnami Apku keep trending ONLINE grin
That single life, is worth than your ghost girls that was never taken away. Your President should fail to release him and face the music that comes leta. Come over here in UK and see things yourself.

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by laclass(m): 3:31am On Oct 20, 2015
A very welcome development.Biafra is finally here

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Now BBC has reported it, the world is now aware that Zoogeria pulled the first trigger.
Please Biafrans in diaspora, we need weapons in Biafraland. The Zoo Must Fall!

nna,U still get okrika pants for men. I need 10 bale to support this Fearfra cause.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 20, 2015
laclass:
A very welcome development.Biafra is finally here
Because you don sabi browse abi? Na one slap that agbero give you wey you wan die. That was when you where nicknamed 'the wailer'. Ibo man sabi make mouth ehn! Ye h yeh thing.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 20, 2015
discusant:
Nigeria's rough handle of Uwazurike of MASSOB created millions more subscribers to Biafra, including Nnamdi Kanu.

If there's a reasonable government in Nigeria, it would not have gone to stop Mnamdi Kanu. Because arresting Kanu must amount to millions more subscribers to Biafra.
are all the subscribers ready to die for Fearfra

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 20, 2015
permsec:
Free Nnamdi Kanu he is not Shekau!
one wears a turban,the other a suit. They both have tall ambiton in decimating innocent lives. What's the difference. They're both clinical nutcases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by discusant: 4:09am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

@topic. They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now

Lol, hang him? But you said that Nnamdi Kanu preached hatred, that's your anger with him.not Biafra. But here you preach worse hatred. Sonofabitch, the strive for Niger delta crude oil revenues has destroyed your brain.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:
...They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now
QuotaSystem:
Ka bar shegu, NK has been put on a leash but they're too blind to see it grin
ExInferis:
Ahap. Sai dai suyi haushi kaman karnuka anan.
One unknown hairless little yap is whom they put their faith in to magically conjure their criminal paradise of Biafra. Funny even the leaders of MASSOB and IPOD abi na IPOB cant stand each other.

RichieF27:
EXPLOSIVE!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Biafra – Femi Fani-K
https://www.nairaland.com/2676903/explosive-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-goodbye

How I wish that the Nigerian people had their own Odysseus’ , Achilles’, Agamemnons and Hectors. How I wish they had their own ancient poets and great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Homer who could remind generations to come about our past exploits with their inspiring, compelling and historic prose.

Yet I look at the Nigeria of today and I am not encouraged or inspired. As a matter of fact I am deeply saddened. I see no heroes on the horizon but only questionable pretenders and fallen caricatures that have sold their heritage and destiny for a mess of porridge and that couldn’t give a fig about what history or posterity will say about them or their

Many have asked why I should say such things. Permit me to answer that pertinent question by posing a few of my own.
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. Truly ours is a nation afflicted. She is finished and there is little hope of any form of redemption or resurrection.

The honeymoon is over and the glory has departed. One hundred years of a forced and failed marriage has ended in a bitter yet undeniable divorce. We have lost it all and there is no going back. Those that wish to break up our nation for sport and bring our people to their knees have had their way.
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. I loved Nigeria but now I have stopped believing in her. She is saddled with many different sub- nations that were simply incompatible right from the start.

She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there was none besides them. Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extremists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men.

It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want. Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life.

Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion.

Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.
Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Yet we will eventually take our freedom by force if it is not freely given to us. We shall take it by fire: by the shedding of blood and by our own bleeding if necessary. We will take it by fire and by sacrificing our lives if that is what we are forced to do.

What we will never do is continue to live in perpetual slavery in a nation called Nigeria that is afflicted with feeble rulers and peopled by religious bigots, sexual deviants and bloodthirsty terrorists.

We shall not allow ourselves to be consummed by the weakness and ineptitude of our present-day rulers and the sheer incompetence of those that do not have the courage or the moral authority to crush the beasts that have abducted and enslaved our girls.

I have had enough. I say goodbye Nigeria: give them Biafra; give us Oduduwa or let us die.

5 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by sexaddict08(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Now BBC has reported it, the world is now aware that Zoogeria pulled the first trigger.

are u still looking for weapons nawah ooo
nna na wah oooo...
na wah ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by ishiamu(m): 4:42am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:

Your sick

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by hugobuzz(m): 5:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by azimibraun: 5:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Trending for people who have time to be online..Go to Emeka Offor and see if no be business dey trend dia? Real Igboman no get Nnamdi Kanu time at all.

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by perryy(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Murderers a la Abacha. Why do you wanna hang him? Because you think he will cut away the oil rich niger delta and you guys up north will die of hunger? Why do you like ducking other people? Is marriage by force? In Islam, is divorce not allowed? Why haven't you hang all those women that have divorced their husbands?

It shall soon be over

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by superstar1(m): 5:25am On Oct 20, 2015
The Albino Lunatic 3rd President of the Online Republic of Biafra must rot in jail.

One would have thought Nigeria will be boiling by now, with all their king long chest beating and empty barrel noise making.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by pastorwilly(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Lincolnburrows:
The question F.G should ask themselves is "why are people still clamoring for this cause?" There cannot be true progress of a nation without genuine reconciliation, fairness, non_victimization, equality to all parties concerned. How many people are really proud to be Nigerians? How many people can die for Nigeria? What is the Nigerian dream(just like we have American dream). Who are our founding fathers....Are they men of integrity?
The hard fact is that 80 years from now, the next generation will still be clamouring for break-up which goes to show that the foundation of this country is wrong.

Nigeria is not a nation because nobody is willing to die for Nigeria. Breaking this country can be a blessing in disguise for all parties.

Oga ur are making, sense ride ON!!!!!

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2015
chesterlee:
Many Twitter users in Nigeria are talking about #NnamdiKanu, the director of RadioBiafra, operated by people sympathetic to the campaign to create the breakaway state of Biafra.
bull roar. F.A.C.T biafrans are chestbeaters and only exist only. Nothing woulda happened if the DSS had killed nnamdi kanu. You igbos are bloody cowards. All you do is come online to make unnecessary threats.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2015
perryy:

Murderers a la Abacha. Why do you wanna hang him? Because you think he will cut away the oil rich niger delta and you guys up north will die of hunger? Why do you like ducking other people? Is marriage by force? In Islam, is divorce not allowed? Why haven't you hang all those women that have divorced their husbands?

It shall soon be over
You guys like bragging over something that isn't urs. Who owns the oil? Niger deltans or ibos?

Besides we just want to show you that we have power over you. By 2019 u will be forced to vote for a northerner again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by EsanEmmanuel(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Thunder scatter your mama head there

i swear to God you can only type under your thatch mud house cattle rearing bastard. i wish i can use machete to hack your skull i hate you to bits I'll kill you if i get you.

useless bastard from leprosy infested tribe goat
vulture
Seun, MODS, rule 2 and 3 gone against here... do the needful!

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2015
discusant:

Lol, hang him? But you said that Nnamdi Kanu preached hatred, that's your anger with him.not Biafra. But here you preach worse hatred. Sonofabitch, the strive for Niger delta crude oil revenues has destroyed your brain.

Come and see this bastard oo!!

So if a person person wants me to die I shouldn't hate him right?

Besides do yeeboes have oil? Why are u trying to force niger deltans into ur madness. We are only showing u that we control u guys and u can't leave without our support

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Amack(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2015
My question is why do some Yorubas hate any thing about biafra. Are they not tired of this sinking ship called Nigeria. No love, no unity. All we celebrate is hatred. I'm tired too. I propose uyo to be the capital city of biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2015
stickncarrot:

and charge you for hate crime.

Do you hate shekau? Why? Because he hates you.

The same thing is happening here. The bastard must be hanged for treason
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2015
lordliri:

I don expect u to post any thing different.. bias minded Abdul. Why are u all so against the freedom of the Ibo tribe. PMB and OBJ are out to sectionalize and victimize supposed Nigerians because they are from a certain tribe or religion.. f OBJ to dare classified the biafran movement in t same light as Boko Haram.. means these are leaders who are either blind and clueless or dwellin in hypocrisy.

The time is coming.. all their I acts and plots will backfire.

Can't you seek for freedom without constantly insulting my ancestors and my fellow tribesmen? Go and blame pdp because after all the support you gave them, in 2019 it will be either a Yoruba man or Hausa man that will become the presidentgrin. Sorry for una

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by koife(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard son of a despised whorish mother. Even goats wont have sex with her. You are a useless, hopeless, moronic, animalistic, evil, stupeed, idiotic, satanic, rock-hard stupeed son of a b!tch who has been fvcked by the bastard monster called jehova.
When I read hate words liked this from various tribes, it give's me reason to doubt our oness. The hatred is boiling over already

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:
u can never stop that breath... U are the bastard, ur father is a bastard, ur mother is a bastard, all ur generation a bastard. Foolish idoit! Son of a harlot

I'd rather be a bastard than to be a son a bitch that's been fvcked by all the deformed freakish dogs in the world

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2015
babestella:

You still get mouth to talk, you must really be a s1lly cow.

...And not an idiotic pig unlike...

You know the rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.