Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

#Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC (44639 Views)

Excerpts Of Prophetic Messages Of #nnamdikanu That Has Been Fulfilled: / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Lionsclaw: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Call me whatever u like but namdi kanu will still diegrin
Trust me nigga Buhari will die first before Nnamdi Kanu wink

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Do you hate shekau? Why? Because he hates you.

The same thing is happening here. The bastard must be hanged for treason

What's the meaning of basterd? Shekau is a terrorist and Nnamdi Kalu is a freedom fighter and can't be compared.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by sabi99(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But he is a prospective one

@topic. They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now
mr hanger,only God knz how many people wey u don hang. Wetin I know be say that rope wey dem dey use hang people fit dey weigh 10kg but ur weight na 0.5kg....d rope get weight pass u so no need. So go and add weight b4 u start pointing finger to pple wey u go lyk mak dem hang 4 u.........u r a wicked person in a wicked generation....
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Gold45(f): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
dckng16:
Please can any knowledgeable person tell me d meaning of Biafra self.

Am an IBO I need to know

I was taught it means Bia fara (come and see in anambra dialect)
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Ndeewonu: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
OneNaija:
Are Nigerian scared of the Igbo? If they want to go let them go Jor. I wonder if we cant do without them. I support their movement for Freedom. Why hanging rope on their neck by force. Free them Jor at least we can still beat them in Soccer.

I love your comments, especially the one saying you can beat them (Kanu Nwankwo, JJ Okocha, Little Iheanacho, Enyeama, Christian Chukwu. Stephen Keshi, Emenike, Amunike, Sunday Mba, even Sunday Oliseh...etc, even our female teams: Perpertua Nkwocha, Desire Oparanozie, Sunday...etc) in football!

I love people who dream BIG. You are one of them!

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Now BBC has reported it, the world is now aware that Zoogeria pulled the first trigger.
Please Biafrans in diaspora, we need weapons in Biafraland. The Zoo Must Fall!
stop instigating war my friend, Nigeria must, I didn't say may or will, I said must one day disintegrate, it's a must to come vision but it shouldn't be with war, no sane being will like to face war & no sane being will wish nigeria unity, the best thing is, the country should disintegrate but amicably, for those of u who believe in one nigeria u need to visit indian hospital for brain surgery...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by sabi99(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

@topic. They should charge this bastard to court and hang him. I hate each and every breath he is taking right now
ur own mumuism don pass Mr bean own oooo......d difference is dat he's an intelligent mugu with billions in his account der in USA and u r an unintelligent mugu with cows urines and shits all around ur house and inside ur food with a gworo coloured teeth.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by tsdarkside(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
sabi99:
ur own mumuism don pass Mr bean own oooo......d difference is dat he's an intelligent mugu with billions in his account der in USA and u r an unintelligent mugu with cows urines and shits all around ur house and inside ur food with a gworo coloured teeth.

who told you he has billions in his account der in USA??...someone that has to beg the igbos to donate money so that he can travel from london to skandinavia to attend a igbo conference,has billions??...billions of what??,dreams??....
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
chesterlee:
Many Twitter users in Nigeria are talking about #NnamdiKanu, the director of RadioBiafra, operated by people sympathetic to the campaign to create the breakaway state of Biafra.
A pro-Biafra group says Mr Kanu was arrested by Nigeria's secret police on Saturday,Vanguard newspaper reports.In July, Nigerian authorities banned the station and jammed its signal.Pro-secessionists in the south-east declared Biafra an independent state in 1967, but the military defeated them after athree-year civil war which claimed more than one million lives.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jokechukwuemek1/status/656071574743883776twitter:
https://twitter.com/reallFFK/status/656069071285428224

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-34555977?live_variant=nonjs
see demonstration going on in mile 3 ph now
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by babylapaixlove: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Yes oooh,my director my director
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by freedom96: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are a fugitive. Nnamdi Kanu is more popular that your illiterate buhari
are we now fighting for popularity?
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Funjosh:

Just. Dey waste your time, those rules are been broken daily by those Tribal bigots and Seun and his mods do nothing about them.
to me Seun is deliberately allowing all this... all he perhaps care about is the money!
Even Linda ikeji censors her comments.
This nairaland is the number 1 site for Bigotry and tribal hatred. Go to the street and see intra-tribe lovr... come on here and you will feel we are already at war
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2015
God bless united state of Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

who told you he has billions in his account der in USA??...someone that has to beg the igbos to donate money so that he can travel from london to skandinavia to attend a igbo conference,has billions??...billions of what??,dreams??....
shutup
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by prettyboi1(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2015
permsec:
Free Nnamdi Kanu he is not Shekau!
Himself and Shekau are seen in the same light.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by prettyboi1(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Now BBC has reported it, the world is now aware that Zoogeria pulled the first trigger.
She-goat! Like you can do anything besides e-beating your chest online.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by prettyboi1(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2015
kingzizzy:

After killing then what? You think Biafra will go away? There are hundreds of other "Nnamdi Kanu's" who are ready to take his place
...and the great Nigeria is willing to keep dealing with them and their terrorist ideologies.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by cheruv: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

one wears a turban,the other a suit. They both have tall ambiton in decimating innocent lives. What's the difference. They're both clinical nutcases.
And both are heirs to the resurgent Biafran and Kanem Bornu empires cool

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by arsenal1(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Nigeria their mother land. A place filled with evil and darkness. A place built on fraud. A place with schools but their leaders would send their children abroad to study. A place where there are hospitals but for their leaders when they get sick, they go abroad for treatments. A place where even the citizens are so stupid to see that their problems are their leaders, a place where citizens are against anyone who tries to liberate them from their foolishness A place where sick and hungry citizens would come and still vote for the same person who is the cause of their sickness and hunger. A place where citizens do not know their rights and can accept any crap from anyone at the top level. A place where people know the cause of their problems but would do nothing about it. A place where corruption and bribery are norm. A place where human lives are worthless. A place where Looter & Criminal are been celebrated. A place where stupid poor people would die to protect a person who is responsible for them being poor. A place where everyone is religious but full of evil. A place where people make money in God's name. A place where there are no records for her citizens, they don't know how many are born today, they don't know how many died today! People living in this fraud Nigeria, it's high time you tell yourselves the naked truth. Nigeria was never created for your own good. Britain created Nigeria after killing so many of our leaders and people to serve her selfish interest. The poorest country in the world provides electricity to her citizens but Nigeria with all her wealth could not, have you asked yourself why? Because Nigeria was never created for you to survive in it. Nigeria will continue serving the interest of Britian until the day you give it up and reject it forever. This is not about being an Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa it's about the truth and reality. So long as you hold on to this fraud Nigeria the British contraption and Nigeria you will never be able to reason like a human being should.
WHY ARE YOU PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA! WAS THERE UNITY BEFORE IN NIGEREIA. WAS THERE A YEAR IN NIGERIA WITHOUT KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN CRISIS, RIOTS OR TERRORISM...
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by NovusHomo(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
AfricaMagic:

For real? One would have thought you had weapons already. grin
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2015
makhu007:

If u want to break away...pls do...y take n compel odas dat dont want to leave with you..like delta , bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom n cross River....cos u ll end up making d istekiris, urhobos, isokos, kalabaris etc minority in ur so called harmonised biafra...causing more disunity n tribal wars cos dse are d ppl wif d resources u are dreaming of..
will u shot tha mess up ! I'm from Akwa ibom state, Uruan LGA to be precise & here in Akwa ibom we need emancipation of the rep. Of Biafra more than our south east brothers ''Gen. Philip Effiong we still love u '' it's better we become minority in Biafra to our s/east brothers one day that brotherly love must touch them '' na we we'' than being a minority to a common niger rep. Cattle rearer who now own hundreds of our oil well, how many Akwa ibomites have oil well? ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Killandwack: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Call me whatever u like but namdi kanu will still die;

AM A YORUBA MAN BUT LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD THE NORTHERNS ARE GREAT THIEVIES FROM CENTURIES BEFORE THE FORMATION OF THE WORD NIGERIA HOW CAN YOU IMAGINE LEAVING THIER DESERT TO COME HAVE AN EMIR IN ILORIN , OUR LEADERS HATE THEM BUT BRITISH WONT LET THIS CRIMINALITY STOP I ONLY PITY THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE , IF NOT FOR WHAT THE IGBOS ARE DOING IN THIS COUNTRY NO ONE WILL SAY A WORD TO THIS GENERATION OF THIEVIES WHOM ARE CREATED TO REAP WHERE THEY DO NOT SOW .
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Caleycash(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Fake , fake and fake news. I clicked the BBC link your lying brother shared and nothing and absolutely nothing about your idiotic hero.
In every rumour there's an atom of truth...it's all to propagate our mission of seceding from this ZOO Country, and if e pain you go commit suicide, infact kill your pple join, Arrant Rubissh

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Amack:
My question is why do some Yorubas hate any thing about biafra. Are they not tired of this sinking ship called Nigeria. No love, no unity. All we celebrate is hatred. I'm tired too. I propose uyo to be the capital city of biafra.
thank u my brother u are indeed a true Akwa ibomite...Goodbye nigeria.....welcome to the Republic of Biafra...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by sabi99(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

I guess u didn't read my comment thoroughly, and u don't even know who mr bean is
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by makhu007: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
will u shot tha mess up ! I'm from Akwa ibom state, Uruan LGA to be precise & here in Akwa ibom we need emancipation of the rep. Of Biafra more than our south east brothers ''Gen. Philip Effiong we still love u '' it's better we become minority in Biafra to our s/east brothers one day that brotherly love must touch them '' na we we'' than being a minority to a common niger rep. Cattle rearer who now own hundreds of our oil well, how many Akwa ibomites have oil well? ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

it sounds more like a hopeless dream in dreamland. Most believe the grass is always greener on the other field.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by 2kris(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
chesterlee:
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

Buhari should do the needful and release the young man.

cc Lalasticlala
aha this will nt go well just what i ask a hausa man.pple will want to deflect this kind of truth
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Rotimi47: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
stickncarrot:

What's the meaning of basterd? Shekau is a terrorist and Nnamdi Kalu is a freedom fighter and can't be compared.
A freedom fighter instigating violence! He is using the same method used in Rwanda & the whole world know the outcome.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by honeywealth75(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yea true indeed. Its a forced union.
Lincolnburrows:
The question F.G should ask themselves is "why are people still clamoring for this cause?" There cannot be true progress of a nation without genuine reconciliation, fairness, non_victimization, equality to all parties concerned. How many people are really proud to be Nigerians? How many people can die for Nigeria? What is the Nigerian dream(just like we have American dream). Who are our founding fathers....Are they men of integrity?
The hard fact is that 80 years from now, the next generation will still be clamouring for break-up which goes to show that the foundation of this country is wrong.

Nigeria is not a nation because nobody is willing to die for Nigeria. Breaking this country can be a blessing in disguise for all parties.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by JohnBloggs: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Thunder scatter your mama head there

i swear to God you can only type under your thatch mud house cattle rearing bastard. i wish i can use machete to hack your skull i hate you to bits I'll kill you if i get you.

useless bastard from leprosy infested tribe goat
vulture
grin
mrjangaweed:

Thunder scatter your mama head there

i swear to God you can only type under your thatch mud house cattle rearing bastard. i wish i can use machete to hack your skull i hate you to bits I'll kill you if i get you.

useless bastard from leprosy infested tribe goat
vulture
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by Classicman47(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

ITS IN UR DNA TO HATE.
Re: #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
makhu007:

it sounds more like a hopeless dream in dreamland. Most believe the grass is always greener on the other field.
Fulani cow have u eaten today ? .....sharrrrrrap , if u like serve nigeria 4rever, for me I have the right to....Infact, why am I even exchanging word with u inconsequential buffoon go and comit suicide idiiiioooot ... In other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.