Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja (11127 Views)

FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall / Fire Outbreak At Murtala Muhammed International Airport MMIA / My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by Bottlewater: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fellow nairalanders ,I live in jos and I'll be coming to lagos for the first time on friday. I will appreciate if anyone can give me directions from oshodi bus park to muritala mohammed intl airport ikeja. I'll also like to have am idea of how far it is and the time frame so as to plan ahead. Thank you
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by babseg(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bottlewater:
Fellow nairalanders ,I live in jos and I'll be coming to lagos for the first time on friday. I will appreciate if anyone can give me directions from oshodi bus park to muritala mohammed intl airport ikeja. I'll also like to have am idea of how far it is and the time frame so as to plan ahead. Thank you

use google map tongue
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Not too far but its depends on where they dropped you at Oshodi motor park. If they dropped you at Oshodi Oke, just ask for people where they are enter 7 and 8/ airport motor and they will drop you at NAHCOH area of CARGO wing of the International airport.

The other way if they dropped you for Oshodi Isale, ask where they are entering Iyana Ipaja bus, tell the bus conductor that you will drop at NATIONAL bus stop, cross to the other side of the road, you will see taxi " milk color " tell them you dey go International Airport. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by FirstCounsel(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
From Oshodi MMIA is some 15 minutes drive if traffic is free flowing. You can't miss it. You can get a bus from Oshodi to the airport
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
For wetin ? For Naija ? Try it for Oshodi na sorry be your name.

babseg:

use google map tongue
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by babseg(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
For wetin ? For Naija ? Try it for Oshodi na sorry be your name.

lol
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by Bottlewater: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
babseg:

use google map tongue
can't rely on that. I need first hand info especially considering the fact that its my first time in lagos.
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by babseg(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bottlewater:
can't rely on that. I need first hand info especially considering the fact that its my first time in lagos.

just get an okada to take u there

shikena
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by Bottlewater: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Not too far but its depends on where they dropped you at Oshodi motor park. If they dropped you at Oshodi Oke, just ask for people where they are enter 7 and 8/ airport motor and they will drop you at NAHCOH area of CARGO wing of the International airport.

The other way if they dropped you for Oshodi Isale, ask where they are entering Iyana Ipaja bus, tell the bus conductor that you will drop at NATIONAL bus stop, cross to the other side of the road, you will see taxi " milk color " tell them you dey go International Airport. Shikena.
thanks a lot brother
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
YOU WELCOME

Bottlewater:
thanks a lot brother
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by Bottlewater: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
YOU WELCOME

. Is it possible to get a bike from either of the two osohdis straight to the airport.
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
It is possible but I won't advise you on dat cos all those Oshodi boys na something else. Do you speak Yoruba ? If yes shine your eyes and if not look for a taxi to be at the safer side. Taxi won't charge you up to #1,500.00

Bottlewater:
. Is it possible to get a bike from either of the two osohdis straight to the airport.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja by Jeroboy(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Prove A Strong Tie During Visa Application / Top 10 Important Road Safety Tips From FRSC / Aviation-Minister Blocks Foreign Airlines From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.