Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? (7419 Views)

Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is this a child abuse or an innocent kiss from a Dad? Considering the recent happenings around us today, Ladies, would you be comfortable if Ur hubby do this to your daughter?? Guys what's Ur opinion on this?

Let's discuss!!

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Share

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ YOUR MIND DIRTY PASS OTUOKE TOILET.

14 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by delishpot: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Make the mama sha keep one eye open o.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
@ YOUR MIND DIRTY PASS OTUOKE TOILET.

Shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say pls. We read stories about fathers getting their daughters pregnant and fathers molesting their babies everyday and u come here to tell me dirty mind. Abeg shift!
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by espn(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
I can only see a picture where fatherly love is been shown from a loving father to a lovely..cute and a future queen.. OP smh!

17 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
FATHER IMPREGNATES TWO MONTHS OLD BABY ? @ OP HABA , FEAR godu ooooo..... You just wanna hit frontpage by fire by force...laughing in Congo.
Meanwhile, learn to be more civic as NL is a forum not a boxing ring. Abi you be Margaret Thatcher of NL ni ?

priscaoge:

Shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say pls. We read stories about fathers getting their daughters pregnant and fathers molesting their babies everyday and u come here to tell me dirty mind. Abeg shift!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by babseg(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
not its child romance
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Tallesty1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
priscaoge:

Shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say pls. We read stories about father's getting their daughters pregnant and fathers molesting their babies everyday and u come here to tell me dirty mind. Abeg shift!
So it is now illegal and an abomination for a man to kiss his daughter because you read about men that molest their kids?

How about this?

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20140310/ARTICLE/140319968

Sarasota woman found guilty of molesting boy, 10.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4536569

Natalie Webb molests Three OfHer Children.

http://jezebel.com/mother-jailed-for-molesting-12-year-old-son-while-partn-1617346672.

Why is it that women take the issue of molest serious only when men are the culprits?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
FATHER IMPREGNATES TWO MONTHS OLD BABY ? @ OP HABA , FEAR godu ooooo..... You just wanna hit frontpage by fire by force...laughing in Congo.
Meanwhile, learn to be more civic as NL is a forum not a boxing ring. Abi you be Margaret Thatcher of NL ni ?

Where did u read that @capital letters? Go back and read that post again before u start bashing.
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Skibofire(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Could be his child.Y hate?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by madridguy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
From the picture my sister. The baby should not be more than 2 month na.

priscaoge:

Where did u read that @capital letters? Go back and read that post again before u start bashing.
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Honestly don't think there is anything wrong with the picture. It's just a Dad playing with his daughter.

I think it's just one of those pictures where the unfortunate timing of the picture makes the whole thing look worse than it actually is.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by lilmax(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
The man's eyes are closed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
So it is now illegal and an abomination for a man to kiss his daughter because you read about men that molest their kids?

How about this?

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20140310/ARTICLE/140319968

Sarasota woman found guilty of molesting boy, 10.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4536569

Natalie Webb molests Three OfHer Children.

http://jezebel.com/mother-jailed-for-molesting-12-year-old-son-while-partn-1617346672.

Why is it that women take the issue of molest serious only when men are the culprits?

Lol cheesy I never said so. Besides the issue of child molestation is getting out of hand these days and Men always been d culprits especially in this part of the world. Though women sometimes do that but its rare.
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Miami11: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
transmitting germs to an infants mouth

That should be a no no shameless man

An adults mouth is full of germs, cavities plaques , cold, maybe oral herpes

I don't let anybody put their mouth close to my baby's mouth not even me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
lilmax:
The man's eyes are closed shocked

So which rule states that fathers must kiss their children with eyes open undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Is this a child abuse or an innocent kiss from a Dad? Considering the recent happenings around us today, Ladies, would you be comfortable if Ur hubby do this to your daughter?? Guys what's Ur opinion on this?

Let's discuss!!

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

that means I should have been in kirirkiri maximum prison, for child abuse and gayism!!b as I have lost count of numerous babies(both males n females) I have kissed like that , abi? Silly spoilt girl...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
adeaks:
Honestly don't think there is anything wrong with the picture. It's just a Dad playing with his daughter.

I think it's just one of those pictures where the unfortunate timing of the picture makes the whole thing look worse than it actually is.

Hahahaha I agree with U, wrong timing. Lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
killerman47:
that means I should have been in kirirkiri maximum prison, for child abuse and gayism!!b as I have lost count of numerous babies(both males n females) I have kissed like that , abi? Silly spoilt girl...

U can make a comment without abuse, I know u didn't read the post and the caption itself. It's just a mere post for discussion and not a war zone where u pour insults.

Again there is a limit to everything, u don't deep Ur mouth and tongue into a baby's mouth because u meant no harm. They are too tender and can contact germs
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by crackhaus: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
priscaoge:

What is your own opinion?

Will you be comfortable if your husband did such to your daughter?
With your reasons of course...
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by lilmax(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
adeaks:

So which rule states that fathers must kiss their children with eyes open undecided
like you don't know what that means undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
I just think it is very unhygienic.
Doesn't look like a peck but wet kiss. Eww

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by priscaoge(f): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
crackhaus:

What is your own opinion?

Will you be comfortable if your husband did such to your daughter?
With your reasons of course...

My opinion is Hell No cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by ify84(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nothing is wrong... My reason, it's father and daughter.. . U are thinking abuse, because of very few deviant in society, we should stop bonding, NO. ...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by armyofone(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm more concerned with the millions of germs he is passing to the little one. Automatic cavity, gum disease and gingivitis for poor little baby.
Stop kissing your baby on the lips.
A little pecks on the cheek is enough.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
S t u p id man
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Pidggin(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
What type of kissing is this?

The man is a paedophile

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by armyofone(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked just imagine. Babies suck anything. Imagine sigh. SMH

[ quote author=cococandy post=39146005]I just think it is very unhygienic.
Doesn't look like a peck but wet kiss. Eww[/quote]
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Its not abuse at all if its just innocent affection. Not every father that does this is a molester. The sick and demented people who do abuse children are now given the power to take away the right of a parent to kiss their baby for fear of being called 'molester'? It just looks like this daddy is just playing with and lavishing affection on his precious baby.
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by armyofone(m): 2:24am On Oct 20, 2015
shocked just imagine. Babies suck and suction anything. Imagine the boldness mouth to mouth that Lil baby sigh. smh
cococandy:
I just think it is very unhygienic.
Doesn't look like a peck but wet kiss. Eww
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by cococandy(f): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2015
armyofone:
shocked just imagine. Babies suck and suction anything. Imagine the boldness mouth to mouth that Lil baby sigh. smh
Yea.
Re: Photo: Is this a Child Abuse? by austine4real(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2015
Op ur mind dirty pass kastina toilet. So i shud nt show affection to my baby?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / Married And Blackmailed By Lover: / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.