Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar (26876 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by gamaliel121(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Greyworld:
Calabar south. Very rugged set of Niggaz. Their gal dey burst bottle for brreast.

Damn!!! Hahahahahahaahahaha
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by kakiya: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
FUEL SCARCITY BITES HARDER IN KANO STATE. WHAT ABOUT YOUR AREA. PLS COMMENT
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by AJOT99(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai!
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by BRIGHTTAZ: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cult will surely cut your life short so be warn and be wise.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by trapQ: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
odobose!!
veekid:
Orgeneme! !!!
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by thundafire: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
i dnt pity dem oooo if he was a cultist dy deserve am nd u live by dy sword u die by dy sword mehn BIBLE swit wella
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by cardoctor(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Time to call in the forensic detectives.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by nikkiking(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pishure
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by neolboy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Since this baba don assume office naija don turn crime zone. Change indeed
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Reference(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Since Don left everything has progressively decayed. During his time 95% of Calabar South was open 24 hours a day. Now security there is worse than Kandahar.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
ijustdey:

http://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/2015/10/suspected-cultists-butcher-man-dump-body-in-waste-bin-in-calabar/

my greeting to the ppl of st. Mary's catholic parish calabar as well as holy family...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by harry509: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Willgates(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
castrokins:
No Be Calabar South? Una Never Chi Chom Ching.

Even If Dem Dash Me Free House + Women For Calabar South, I No Fit Live That Area.

Very senseless comment. It's not as bad as you hear. I've stayed there for 3years now, not once have I been rubbed or threatened. The town is not for the feeble minds tho, which you obviously are.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by WINDSOW(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Y pity the deceased?No cultist can kill an innocent fellow jst like that.I gues the deceased was a cultist too n he himself must av taken or bully other people life. Everytyn seed a man sow,he reaps.
I have decided to follow Jesus to the letter.Have u decided?
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by babayinka77(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]I wonder y these deluded guys would just be needlessly soiling their hands with blood and most likely innocent blood.
If they consider themselves too rugged would it not have been better they either volunteer in the fight against terrorism or more profitably sell narcotics to equally deluded oyibo consumers.[/size]

A truly rugged man would use his power to protect the powerless and the oppressed in order to be respected. Y killing pple in d name of being rugged? Even Mr shoyinka that brought cultism to naija has denounced the barbaric acts perpetrated by blood thirsty vampires in our institutions. May God deliver our young guys from this menace. All in d name of money and women!!
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Xpress road to hell fire,i wonder wat dey gain frm indulgin in cultism
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by castrokins(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hey, Doesn't It Make You Senseless Quoting A Senseless Comment?

And BTW, It's "Robbed"

Willgates:

Very senseless comment. It's not as bad as you hear. I've stayed there for 3years now, not once have I been rubbed or threatened. The town is not for the feeble minds tho, which you obviously are.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Willgates(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
castrokins:
Hey, Doesn't It Make You Senseless Quoting A Senseless Comment?

And BTW, It's "Robbed"

Your fish brain wouldn't relay to you that that was a typo.

To your question, I wasn't only quoting, I was educating you. Don't speak about things you have little or no knowledge about.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by ZZ22: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
These guys need to go back to thier orientation... No need of cultism in the streets... Rip to the dead
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by castrokins(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'd Blame Your Stupidity On Upbringing. You'd Have Been Told To Respect People You Barely Know. Shouldn't You Educate The People Who Failed That Responsibility?

Willgates:

Your fish brain wouldn't relay to you that that was a typo.

To your question, I wasn't only quoting, I was educating you. Don't speak about things you have little or no knowledge about.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by kuzee(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
F

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Visited this LGA recently. It's very terrible. Every night had one bad incident. Rape, theft, fights, cult clashes znd what-have-you.
Na real wah!
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Humblesam(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Greyworld:
Calabar south. Very rugged set of Niggaz.
Their gal dey burst bottle for brreast.

Die well my guy...that area is just so rough you can't even predict what will happen the next minute.
I remembered those days of Idang boys and bedside boys, they can't do without cutlasses, daggers and axe.
Mad set of people in calabar south.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Willgates(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
castrokins:
I'd Blame Your Stupidity On Upbringing. You'd Have Been Told To Respect People You Barely Know. Shouldn't You Educate The People Who Failed That Responsibility?

Actually, i had a pretty good upbringing, the kind your poor kids will never be opportune to have, because of their father's deplorable state of mind. I was taught to give respect to people who deserve it. Your not close to gaining my respect. A clear case of failed parenting.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Willgates(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
castrokins:

Actually, i had a pretty good upbringing, the kind your poor kids will never be opportune to have, because of their father's deplorable state of mind. I was taught to give respect to people who deserve it. Your not close to gaining my respect. A clear case of failed parenting
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Dunsin89(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Funny people. Even cultists on this thread sef dey talk. What an irony! I live freely, I walk freely. If any deal/paro necessitate my going to calabar south, I will and nothing go happen. I know how I dey do my things.
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by castrokins(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol.
It's "You're"

Willgates:

Actually, i had a pretty good upbringing, the kind your poor kids will never be opportune to have, because of their father's deplorable state of mind. I was taught to give respect to people who deserve it. Your not close to gaining my respect. A clear case of failed parenting
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by codedpee(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Vikings or Aiyes?
Skolombo grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by codedpee(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Vikings or Aiyes?

Skolombo grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Bayside boys at work!
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by ekatu(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2015
cry kiss cry[size=8pt][/size][color=][/color][img][/img][quote][/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][/color][color=#990000]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism.[url]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism.[/url]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism. r.i.p[url][/color][color=#990000]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism.[url]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism.[/url]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism. r.i.p[/url][/color][color=#990000]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism.[url]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism.[/url]he who kill with gun, die with gun, nd he who kill with cocklas die with cocklas, do u no wat he has commited before this happen to him, no mercy, coz there are all cultism. r.i.p
Re: Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2015
damton:
Cultism is the bane of any promising youngman In this our modern society .Youths should eschew anything that would have to do with such untoward act or groups. i can only imagine the pain and agony of the bereaved mother. May God give her the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) / 11-Year-Old Saanmoiyol Orbunde Declared Missing In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.