Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor (2226 Views)

Pastor Loses Election In Anambra, Faints / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
By Moyo Fabiyi
A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Israel Kehinde Ajayi, 40, has lost his wife, former Miss Anita Uzowuru, to pastor Godwin Mbamara of Rehoboth Covenant Bible Church, Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos.

P.M.NEWS learnt that the Kabba, Kogi State-born Ajayi and Anita, a nurse from Umudike Mbano, Imo state, were joined at the Federal Marriage Registry, Ikoyi, Lagos, on 15 February, 2008. Without the dissolution of the marriage with Ajayi, Anita again signed the dotted lines on Saturday, at 25/27, Olusoga Street, Mushin, when Rehoboth Bible Church organised a wedding for her and pastor Mbamara.

In an interview with P.M.NEWS, Ajayi said: “Anita said she cannot marry a wretched pastor like me who has no car. I understand the pastor she ran to owns a car. What made our relationship go sour was that Anita wanted us to travel overseas where she can practice as a nurse, whereas I insisted that she should have a child for me before we travelled.”

Ajayi said family friends informed him of Anita’s secret engagement to one pastor Mbamara, whom she actually married in Mushin, on 25 April. But at the last minute, the venue was changed from End-Time Army Church, Mushin, to 25/27, Olusoga Street, Mushin. Contacted before the Saturday marriage, Anita admitted she went to Ikoyi Marriage Registry with Ajayi in error because it was part of his condition to assist her to travel to London. But when he could not fulfil his part of the arrangement, she decided to forget about him.

“He told me I have to claim to be his wife so that he could take me to the embassy and introduce me to leaders of the RCCG. I tried as much as possible to satisfy his conditions to be able to embark on the overseas journey. “At a stage, he was extorting money from me. I cannot now remember how much he collected from me, but it could be up to N100,000. I deserted him when he was about to milk me dry and, of course, the travel plan failed,” Anita explained.

Rev. (Dr.) David Adetiloye, Senior Pastor of End-Time Army Church, who facilitated the meeting with Anita in his church, was not present during the interview. But she was accompanied by her pastor, Rev. Peter Daniel, who told P.M.NEWS that Anita regretted her mistake going into the relationship with Ajayi. P.M.NEWS, last Saturday, witnessed the wedding between Anita and pastor Godwin Mbamara, at the new venue. The hall was filled to capacity. The marriage was contracted by officials of Rehoboth Covenant Bible Church, led by Rev. Peter Daniel.

Evangelist Olu Olatinwo charged the couple with the theme: Sacrifice Of Love, quoting John 3:16 in an exhortation that received loud ovation from the sizeable audience. With just three items to fulfil the order of the wedding service, Rev. Peter Daniel fished out P.M.NEWS reporter from among the audience and handed him over to the policemen at the venue. The policemen intimidated, harassed and assaulted him. They seized his bag, searched him and after creating a rowdy scene at the front of the hall for about 30 minutes, arrested and took him to Area D Police Headquarters, Mushin.

At the station, the reporter managed to send a phone call to his editor who contacted the Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), Frank Mba, who intervened and the reporter was promptly released. Our reporter was let off the hook after one of the Uzowurus (Anita’s family) entered a ‘report’ into the police station diary that he was in the police station to report ‘an intruder’ at his niece’s wedding. The address and other particulars of the reporter were also recorded.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2009
Funny they would say what God has joined together no one should put as under!,,,When a so called man or men of joins you in a marriage,,,that does not ultimately means its God that joined you and your partner,,,what a shame pastorsfor a lady who got married last year and just this year she is getting another wedding done to a pastor,,,,,Fela don talk am finish!!!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by TOYOSI20(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

By Moyo Fabiyi

Ajayi said family friends informed him of Anita’s secret engagement to one pastor Mbamara, whom she actually married in Mushin, on 25 April. But at the last minute, the venue was changed from End-Time Army Church, Mushin, to 25/27, Olusoga Street, Mushin. Contacted before the Saturday marriage, Anita admitted she went to Ikoyi Marriage Registry with Ajayi in error because it was part of his condition to assist her to travel to London. But when he could not fulfil his part of the arrangement, she decided to forget about him.

Survival of the fittest?? shocked shocked. . . . .how shameful!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
TOYOSI20: I wont blame the said lady in question,,,she had her expectation in a marriiage and why should the RCCG Pastor Ajayi deceive the lady with travelling out of the country when he knows he can not fulfil such promises??
But my grouse is that many of these pastors re quite funny,,,i mean funny beings!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 01, 2009
@REAL TRUTH
You said it all.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by huxley(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2009
god works in mysterious ways, doesn't he/she/it?
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 1:56pm On May 01, 2009
huxley:

god works in mysterious ways, doesn't he/she/it?
I know say you go comment here,,,Whatever the case there is still the True God even if all men fails,,,God truly works in a mysteriuos ways but not in these kind of ways we see some of these pastors,,,Huxley believe in God,,,am not talking about god!!! but God!!!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by debosky(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

Evangelist Olu Olatinwo charged the couple with the theme: Sacrifice Of Love, quoting John 3:16 in an exhortation that received loud ovation from the sizeable audience. [b]With just three items to fulfil the order of the wedding service, Rev. Peter Daniel fished out P.M.NEWS reporter from among the audience and handed him over to the policemen at the venue. [/b]The policemen intimidated, harassed and assaulted him. They seized his bag, searched him and after creating a rowdy scene at the front of the hall for about 30 minutes, arrested and took him to Area D Police Headquarters, Mushin.

I knew pastors were supposed to be 'fishers of men' but this is ridiculous! grin grin grin

My question is - when was the first wedding annulled?
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by TOYOSI20(f): 2:36pm On May 01, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

TOYOSI20: I wont blame the said lady in question,,,she had her expectation in a marriiage and why should the RCCG Pastor Ajayi deceive the lady with travelling out of the country when he knows he can not fulfil such promises??
But my grouse is that many of these pastors re quite funny,,,i mean funny beings!

I absolutely agree wid you, . . ,  it greatly lies on the morals of a particular individual!!

I cannot fault her for what she has done, well at least she has shown her true colors, so the husband now knows what hes getting himself into! undecided
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 10:21pm On May 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I absolutely agree wid you, . . , it greatly lies on the morals of a particular individual!!

I cannot fault her for what she has done, well at least she has shown her true colors, so the husband now knows what hes getting himself into! undecided
For sure no one should blame her cos she also dreams of her husband who must be a pastor to own a private Jet someday,,,,many of these pastors needed to quit been pastors,,,,
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by oyinda3(f): 5:38am On Aug 18, 2009
very silly and ridiculous case

debosky:

I knew pastors were supposed to be 'fishers of men' but this is ridiculous!  grin grin grin

rotflmao. that pastor took it very literally
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by timmy7(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2009
The more this poster quote from PM news,d more i tend to disbelieve its report. Are u a staff of PM news because every post u make here centres on d most unreliable source of news PM news smiley
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by timmy7(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2009
Oops! shocked
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by chiejik(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2009
[i]The more this poster quote from PM news,d more i tend to disbelieve its report. Are u a staff of PM news because every post u make here centres on d most unreliable source of news PM news [/i
I WAS ABOUT ASKING THE SAME QUESTION]
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by moberuagba: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
The story is saddening. Only hope that it is true.
if the pastor is not married b4 he met Anita the church should be aware,there is no reason why he will want to take her to the registry noly 4 the reason of showing the Elders or pastors of Redeem christain church of God that she is his wife
for him to be a pastor in the church,the church knows him in toto
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by moberuagba: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
I dont beliv the pastor and the lady and even the story

(1) (Reply)

Religious Bodies Spend N2bn On Advert In 2010 / Preaching Or Christian Entertainment? / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Spotted In South Africa, Intensifies Endtime Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.