Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Hp Pavillion Drivers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Pavillion Drivers (1160 Views)

HP Pavillion Dv6 For Sale / Help! Hp Pavillion Dv6000 Drivers / Fairly Used Hp Pavillion Dv6 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Pavillion Drivers by STENACO: 1:03am On May 01, 2009
I WANT TO DOWNGRADE PAVILLION TO XP BUT I CANT SEE MY COMPLETE DRIVER. CAN ANYONE SAVE THIS SITUATION
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by sameolg616(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2009
u didnt even tell wat pavillion model it is, beside let an expert analyze and do it for u, they are tryin to phase xp out gradually, they might frustrate u, the hardwares they make now, are vista compatible only
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by STENACO: 4:02pm On May 01, 2009
THE MODEL IS 1153ei, HP pavillion dv5. I hope to hear from you
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by yinkfad(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2009
with that your model pavilion dv5 i think u said u have been able to downgrade it to WinXP. if so go to hp site which is www.hp.com and download ur drivers there.
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by STENACO: 11:01am On May 02, 2009
i did not find the full drivers in hp website. do you know of any other site
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by sameolg616(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2009
be advised,dont downgrade to xp, u will have serius problems, just upgrade ur ram to 4gig and enjoy vista,
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by STENACO: 1:36pm On May 02, 2009
increasing the RAM is not my problem but some softwares I use are not compatible with windows vista
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by bobidinc(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2009
i'm using HP Pavilion dv6810us and i' ve been able to downgrade it from vista to xp. Though not all driver is working but try this link
http://www.fastfs.com/help_pages/hp%20downgrade.htm

incase you another link to get the LAN driver, please Contact me
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by Oxone(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2009
@op
have scoured the internet for xp drivers for dv5 & i can ALMOST tell u not to bother. i have the dv5-1050ei. have drivers for every dv6000 series though & they wont work. i sell laptops so drivers r my business. will let u know if something comes up. as for ur software, lets us know what u use & maybe we could help with full versions that works with vista.
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by playsafe: 9:09pm On May 04, 2009
Be Specific to the Driver you need.
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by Oxone(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2009
playsafe:

Be Specific to the Driver you need.

read before you post angry angry angry

STENACO:

THE MODEL IS 1153ei, HP pavillion dv5. I hope to hear from you
Re: Hp Pavillion Drivers by poisonalex(f): 7:35am On May 21, 2009
Hi,
I have Hp Pavilon DV5 i think i have most of the drivers now, but i also will advice you not to download, to solve the problem of wanting to install some softwares that vista wont allow, install Vmware or any virtual box and run different operating systems on you system, that way u have your vista drivers working with vmware and you wnt need drivers for them. If you need more info contact me using this email tesho_ma@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Why And How You Should Stay Anonymous On The Internet / Watch Tv And Listen To Radio Free On Pc( Laptop And Desktops) / Ntldr Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.