Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Let's Ignore Threads Or Topics On Biafra/ipob/nnamdi Kanu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Ignore Threads Or Topics On Biafra/ipob/nnamdi Kanu (573 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / Suggestion: Create Threads Or Section For States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Ignore Threads Or Topics On Biafra/ipob/nnamdi Kanu by nochildsplay(m): 2:40am On Oct 20, 2015
[b]Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.

Fellow nairalanders, please, check yourself, ever since most of us have been a member on this social network, tribalism and racism has over grown in our heart, somepeople don't even know "this noise" exist, until they sign up for an account on Nairaland, somepeople don't even know that some "noise makers" are waging Death and Mayhem on Nigerian citizens until they join nairaland , somepeople have always been the regular kind of people, happy and always friendly but since this "Noise everywhere" their orientation has changed about "them".. Now we witch hunt ourselves at the gaze of any crime news for name check. Somepeople don't even achieve anything with their data anymore than to be wasted on "this noise" , which is not meant to be because Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know, that how these noise makers are and I think Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means,“I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.”[/b]

These people will never go silent on what they want but I think we can help them just like Jonathan did during his administration (he totally turned deaf ears to them and they couldn't grow beyond underground). Let's know that Sometimes, the most meaningful things are found through silence and Silence is the best way to react while angry. Most of us react to their intangible messages on social media because it's all "NOISE" disturbing a peaceful, friendly and news worthy medium

Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.

Let's ignore (keep silent) when these "noise makers" creat any thread or topic about whatever they believe in, and if we must go through their thread just smile at their every word of "Noise" because that's the reaction to their situation.

I mean if they so grave for this, let them go for it but as for this media, we shouldn't be falling victom for the audience they are restlessly struggling for . I have found out in the course of a long public life that the things I did not say never hurt me.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
– Martin Luther King Jr

#OneNigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Ignore Threads Or Topics On Biafra/ipob/nnamdi Kanu by Nellizzy(m): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2015
ur points are clear boss
Re: Let's Ignore Threads Or Topics On Biafra/ipob/nnamdi Kanu by nochildsplay(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Nellizzy:
ur points are clear boss
thank you boss , the earlier we play silence with them the better. They are affecting us with the HATE they carry about

1 Like

Re: Let's Ignore Threads Or Topics On Biafra/ipob/nnamdi Kanu by gemale(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
#1nigeria is a joke. We r not 1.every ethnic group just wants 2 kip chown oil money. D emergence of biafra as a sovereign state is not a question of if bt when. D blood of innocent Igbos shed would not be in vain. Her labor might b painful & filled wt blood, sweat & tears bt she wld b delivered if not in dis generation, D next.
NB- I'm not Igbo just an observer of history & a lover of candor.

(1) (Reply)

The FA Has Released New Rules Just To Save Chelsea From Relegation. / Hilarious Photos Of The Day / Dad's Message To Daughter Before Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.