Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) (31381 Views)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by ketekete: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2015
This is the kind of news that I love sharing.

Meet 6 year old Nigerian girl, Shise, who donated ₦5,437.50 to displaced kids at an IDP camp. What a good big heart she has.

Shise pictured above, reading a speech she prepared before the event.

source: http://ketekete.com/6-year-old-girl-donates-n5437-50-to-kids-at-idp-camp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by ketekete: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2015
She’s pictured being hugged by President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra Buhari, at the 15th anniversary of Ace Charity, an event that held in Abuja over the weekend.

Photo of the N5,437.50 that she donated above.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2015
kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Ur parent get brain...

You come donate 5k several yrs of scholarship and publicity.

God dey

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Jimohlawal(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by WenysAD(f): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Awwww. Sweet

2 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2015
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

Zahra, keep up with the good work. Your reward is surely in heaven.

113 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2015
btw is 50kobo/1naira still a legal tender in Nigeria. Na wa ooh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Aromas: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I love what zahra buhari is doing. unlike many Nigeria girls who will never let us rest if their father happened to be the president, but this zahra is a simple person and charity works is all she cares about.
The former president's daughter is an example of a typical Nigerian girl, she was so wayward that she got herself pregnant outside wedlock... The Jonathan's were simply a disgrace. From shipopo to that fat kid that looks like dunnut, to gej and to his daughter... Shame.

Bros hey gringringringringrin weytin jona du u now?

11 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Aromas: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
btw is 50kobo/1naira still a legal tender in Nigeria. Na wa ooh
Weytin be nawa 4 dis issue nw? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by lovat(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2015
APC still campaigning even after winning election.
We ve seen the corruption going on in IDPs camp so I think Zahra should focus more on changng things there instead of doing all this Red and Green Carpet events to boost her social status

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

GEJ's daughter got pregnant outside wedlock while he was President? What was going on in that villa really?

Zara is an epitome of decency, humility, and proper upbringing. What else can we expect from a seed of Buhari?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by seacoast(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Which is the news now.. That Z. Buhari hugged her or that she donated,...? It could have been.. Z. BUHARI LOOKED AT THE GIRL WHO DONATED TO IDP.. Ana emenu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Like parent like child. This won no fit happen 4 the obokun family
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Aromas:

Bros hey gringringringringrin weytin jona du u now?
[b] The man(gej) stole our $20billion. The thing still dey vex me......

2 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Aromas: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The man(gej) stole our $20billion. The thing still dey vex me......
No mind am......... Whooping 20billion dolls and some miscreant go still dey hail am, call am [b]DEM PAPA HERO WEY BUY FUEL 4 170 ON 1st JANUARY 2012. Awon weeyree

4 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by seacoast(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Who is fooling who? Who is the girl papa? How much he don steal from the government? Who invited the girl for the occasion? You want to say she wrote the speech? And maybe went to bank to withdraw across counter or use atm? Or she got the money from her safe box?... Suggestions of how she can demonstrate charity to the IDP.. 1. Go with your toys and stay with children There for 3 days.. 2. Go help wash plate there... 3. ask your rich dad to adopt and train some orphans among them...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by ketekete: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2015
You don't understand the context of the post do you?. Chai
seacoast:
Who is fooling who? Who is the girl papa? How much he don steal from the government? Who invited the girl for the occasion? You want to say she wrote the speech? And maybe went to bank to withdraw across counter or use atm? Or she got the money from her safe box?... Suggestions of how she can demonstrate charity to the IDP.. 1. Go with your toys and stay with children There for 3 days.. 2. Go help wash plate there... 3. ask your rich dad to adopt and train some orphans among them...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by seacoast(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2015
ketekete:
You don't understand the context of the post do you?. Chai
lol... Maybe you lost out in the simple logic of my reply.

3 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by nawtibownie: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Okay
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by hinwazaka: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2015
It's very funny that of all the presidents and rulers, we have had, even the most grandiose, this is the only one we are seeing, the children of the President shamelessly seeking attention. More surprising, is the fact that this is the President who claims to be the most stringent of all presidents. If the President, who many claim, is a stickler for discipline, can not put in line, his children, then how can he coordinate his government, and Nigeria, in a whole.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by hinwazaka: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

She is actually doing what you claim the other girls would do, she is not allowing us a moment rest, because her father is President. Anyone advising the President, needs to tell him, to caution this girl, now, before she is used to destroy her father.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by hinwazaka: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:

GEJ's daughter got pregnant outside wedlock while he was President? What was going on that villa really?

Zara is an epitome of decency, humility, and proper upbringing. What else can we expect from a seed of Buhari?
Look at this fool. You used the same font in both monikers. The mods should ban you for opening two monikers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

I am the fool and I was too daft to recognize that both monikers typically post in bolded font as shown by their post history. I apologize.

Apology accepted.

4 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by orobs93(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Anytime I read dis kind news belle go. Just sweet me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by dipopooo(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Fp loadin

Tot as much
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by MrCounselor: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2015
How much as Zahra donated?

3 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by iokpebholo: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

na waoh!!from ur comment I know u are definitly a useless goat.ur hatred for jonathan and his family wil kill u someday.mumu

12 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Great

Jonathan sef sad
Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Smmmh i'm a pro APC but all this news nah karimi news undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) by ylaa(f): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
oh! this is how greatness begins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation? / Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law. / Supreme Court To Hear Ihedioha’s Fresh Application February 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.