Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia (1142 Views)

EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by blackspade(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKKxaAwKvA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Truly amazing! shocked
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2009
Ya, right
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by Badriyyah(f): 1:26pm On May 01, 2009
Lmao, God is a woman. grin
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by jagunlabi(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2009
Two words; BLUEBEAM PROJECT.
Looks like it is testing time.
If you guys do not know what i am talking about,then here is the videolink,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpT-gSSS54; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sxziCTttys&feature=related
A gigantic 3D holographic show for the religious gullibles worldwide is in the works,folks.It is going to be some show to behold.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by duduspace(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2009
Freakish stuff, why was God fluttering his/her eyelids? making a pass at someone on the ground I guess. Hmmm, that must be Zeus and not the God of the bible or Allah as none of them are known to be Lecherous.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by JeSoul(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2009
I see Duduspace is up to his usual mudslinging at a God that doesn't exist  cool

@topic, while there have been some incredible natural phenomena in the past, this one is obviously fake, nuthin more than an illusion.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by duduspace(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2009
JeSoul:

I see Duduspace is up to his usual mudslinging at a God that doesn't exist cool

@topic, while there have been some incredible natural phenomena in the past, this one is obviously fake, nuthin more than an illusion.

M'dear, yu know I can't resist the urge to poke some fun at things I find ridiculous. Hows the muzik going anyways?
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by JeSoul(f): 3:58pm On May 01, 2009
duduspace:

M'dear, yu know I can't resist the urge to poke some fun at things I find ridiculous.
1Cor 2:14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

smiley  sawwrry dear, I couldn't resist either  kiss

Hows the muzik going anyways?
    Its going well oh my brotha, thanks for asking  kiss hows life in Leprechaun country?  smiley
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2009
A few clouds gathering there i see.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by duduspace(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2009
JeSoul:

1Cor 2:14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

smiley sawwrry dear, I couldn't resist either kiss

Maybe because there is really nothing to understand or discern and its just some people trying to dominate or subjugate others (remember the Wizard of Oz?), I'm sure that you know so called higher knowledge and spiritual discernment is always the foundation of cults and fanaticsm

JeSoul:

Its going well oh my brotha, thanks for asking kiss hows life in Leprechaun country? smiley
Ooops, need to update my profile I'm in Scotland at present trying to settle in after relocating and taking a break from my studies till september (hope to continue part-time as the credit crunch is biting hard). The Leprechauns are still getting into all types of mischief I guess, they prolly have to face the gloom of their country becoming a ghost of itself once again as there is some sort of mass emigration at the moment.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by JeSoul(f): 6:15pm On May 01, 2009
duduspace:

Maybe because there is really nothing to understand or discern and its just some people trying to dominate or subjugate others (remember the Wizard of Oz?), I'm sure that you know so called higher knowledge and spiritual discernment is always the foundation of cults and fanaticsm
The beauty of the bible and christianity is that there is really only one very simple theme - to know God. Its not about wisdom and knowledge and dechiphering the hidden codes and mysteries of the universe- no. It is simply to know God and to walk with Him.

Ooops, need to update my profile I'm in Scotland at present trying to settle in after relocating and taking a break from my studies till september (hope to continue part-time as the credit crunch is biting hard). The Leprechauns are still getting into all types of mischief I guess, they prolly have to face the gloom of their country becoming a ghost of itself once again as there is some sort of mass emigration at the moment.
Scotland seems like an odd choice . . . but I guess odd is ur stlye smiley. I remember one episode of the Simpsons where they were in Ireland and making fun of how the economy and life there had dwindled down . . . i guess it was more than just comedy huh? lol.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by duduspace(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2009
JeSoul:

The beauty of the bible and christianity is that there is really only one very simple theme - to know God. Its not about wisdom and knowledge and dechiphering the hidden codes and mysteries of the universe- no. It is simply to know God and to walk with Him.

They don't do quite a good job of revealing God as I can think of a thousand and one ways God could have made himself known without all the controversies the bible and christianity has generated (if he exists that is) and he is supposed to be all powerful and all knowing aint he. I'd most likely do a better job as God I guess (I hope I'm not painting a Bruce Almighty scenario here).
I think when you create an entity supposed to account for everything you don't understand in the present, you end up with a bundle of contradictions as the world is full of at present and when you sincerely navigate the haze of confusion and contradictions, you come to the only logical conclusion and realisation that there was never any such thing.

JeSoul:

Scotland seems like an odd choice . . . but I guess odd is ur stlye smiley. I remember one episode of the Simpsons where they were in Ireland and making fun of how the economy and life there had dwindled down . . . i guess it was more than just comedy huh? lol.

Its not totally by choice but I couldn't leave the UK axis as moving to Canada would be too big a change for me at present (though I still intend to experience a bit of the North American way of living due to my wanderlust) and the Simpson episode was definitely more than comedy. I can count off-hand up to 5 friends initially based in Ireland I know who have moved back to pakistan, Brazil and India or relocated to Australia. Besides, the polish euro immigrants are leaving in droves.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by JeSoul(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2009
We're getting into philosophy smiley and I was trying to keep things practical lol.
duduspace:

They don't do quite a good job of revealing God as I can think of a thousand and one ways God could have made himself known without all the controversies the bible and christianity has generated
He very well could have, but He didn't. From the scriptures we see a God that that has many sides, far too complex for the cords of our understanding to wrap around. This I believe is the problem rational people run into when trying to understand the bible and the God of the bible. The human just cannot understand God.

It will never ever make sense to you Dudu, until you realize that the bible's main purpose is not to be made sense of but to be believed and accepted by faith. There are many many things I still don't understand about the bible, but I accept and believe it by faith, because I believe in God and God reveals Himself to me in a personal way. This in turn makes me trust His word - the bible even though sometimes I don't understand it.

Putting the bible in the hands of a person without the spirit of God to reveal it is like placing a laptop in the hands of a monkey - it cannot comphrehend what it sees not matter how hard it tries.

Its not totally by choice but I couldn't leave the UK axis as moving to Canada would be too big a change for me at present (though[b] I still intend to experience a bit of the North American way of living due to my wanderlust[/b]) and the Simpson episode was definitely more than comedy. I can count off-hand up to 5 friends initially based in Ireland I know who have moved back to pakistan, Brazil and India or relocated to Australia. Besides, the polish euro immigrants are leaving in droves.
lol . . . people who are travelers are usually people who are seeking something they have not yet found. Are you such a soul my dear Dudu? smiley
Australia I hear is the desire of a lotta people's hearts these days. Easy lifestyle, safe environment etc . . . I hope to visit someday soon.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by Recognise: 8:38pm On May 01, 2009
Jagunlabi:

Two words; BLUEBEAM PROJECT.

Looks like it is testing time.

If you guys do not know what I am talking about, then here is the videolink

[flash=280,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpT-gSSS54&hl=en&fs=1[/flash] [flash=480,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sxziCTttys&hl=en&fs=1></[/flash]

A gigantic 3D holographic show for the religious gullibles worldwide is in the works, folks.

It is going to be some show to behold.

[size=18pt]^[/size]On behalf of Jagunlabi
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by blackspade(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2009
Nice discussion we have going, didn't expect this many comments. Please continue! wink
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by duduspace(m): 2:05am On May 02, 2009
JeSoul:

It will never ever make sense to you Dudu, until you realize that the bible's main purpose is not to be made sense of but to be believed and accepted by faith. There are many many things I still don't understand about the bible, but I accept and believe it by faith, because I believe in God and God reveals Himself to me in a personal way. This in turn makes me trust His word - the bible even though sometimes I don't understand it.
Fair enough, maybe when he reveals himself to me in a personal way then I'll agree with you. You can be sure however that one of the first things I'll tell him is that he's probably gotten weary and should step aside.

JeSoul:

Putting the bible in the hands of a person without the spirit of God to reveal it is like placing a laptop in the hands of a monkey - it cannot comphrehend what it sees not matter how hard it tries.

Maybe yu're right, but a lot of those who claim to have the spirit of God often act even more stupid than monkeys. A good example is the guy who challenged the lion at UI zoo to a wrestlemania bout.

JeSoul:

lol . . . people who are travelers are usually people who are seeking something they have not yet found. Are you such a soul my dear Dudu? smiley
Australia I hear is the desire of a lotta people's hearts these days. Easy lifestyle, safe environment etc . . . I hope to visit someday soon.

Yep, I'm sure seeking for something aren't we all? heard the same about Australia and one of my goals is to travel to all the continents in my lifetime.
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by JeSoul(f): 8:49pm On May 04, 2009
duduspace:

Fair enough, maybe when he reveals himself to me in a personal way then I'll agree with you. You can be sure however that one of the first things I'll tell him is that he's probably gotten weary and should step aside.
  and it is my prayer that the God of heaven will open the eyes of your heart.

Maybe yu're right, but a lot of those who claim to have the spirit of God often act even more stupid than monkeys. A good example is the guy who challenged the lion at UI zoo to a wrestlemania bout.
  You answered your own point. A famous saying goes, "Going to church doesn't make you a christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a cadillac". Anyone can claim anything, what we should be looking for are those who are walking the walk quietly helping and affecting peoples lives, without asking for and receiving no recognition for it.

Yep, I'm sure seeking for something aren't we all?
  Yes we are smiley that's the existential question of the day. It's inherent in all of us, the quest for something greater, something bigger than what the world tells us to settle for. The bigger question is will we let the world tell us what is truth? or will we search it for ourselves?
Re: Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia by duduspace(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2009
JeSoul:

You answered your own point. A famous saying goes, "Going to church doesn't make you a christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a cadillac". Anyone can claim anything, what we should be looking for are those who are walking the walk quietly helping and affecting peoples lives, without asking for and receiving no recognition for it.

That is a different matter entirely, a cadillac is clearly defined and well known but god isn't. He is basically as malleable as your imagination. Damn slippery character he is grin
I do appreciate those who help people and are affecting lives even if their beliefs are misguided as the same can be said for any other religion you can think of. Reminds me of one of my favorite verses in the bible.

James 1:25-27 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless. Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

I tell you that I accept the instructions in that verse but I don't do it for an unseen God the father but I do it for the inherent truth in it (coming from an introspective philosophical mind). The writer's beliefs might be misguided through his being indoctrinated in the religion of his people but the truth in that verse transcends even the bible itself, this is what life really should be about rather than the lies being peddled about these days.

(1) (Reply)

The Sign Of His Return Is Too Vissble. / Husbands On The Way — Adefarasin Tells Church’s Spinsters / Is Religion The Root Of All Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.