Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? (669 Views)

::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander / Is He Just Not That Into Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Just Not Care About Other Feelings? by sweetlove(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2006
Do we just not care about other feelings?

I mean, do we just not care about other human beings? We love our kids but have few cherished friends? We may be close to our parents but distanced to our sisters, brothers and cousins?

It seems as if people stick to 2 or 3 close people in their lives and the hell with everyone else. And most of the time the 2 or 3 close people are one way relationships.

With people being this way, I think its reflected here (bars, clubs, churches, job sites) by all of the negative comments and self centeredness that seem to come out of everyones mouths.

I'm lucky to be working with some very kind, open and giving people but it seems so rare.

Is it like this for everyone?

(1) (Reply)

Chatting? Anyone / Who Is Still Hurting From A Lost Love? / Are Yu A Decent Lady?,sure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.