Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (56945 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

Lay Vs Dan Brown. 10bars. 9pm, Sunday.

Thread remains open for 24 if none leads by 5.
Sure man!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by manuelrukky(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
@Mikuz is kings tourley still on. If yes abeg u nd oda judges shud start judging nd set up 4 nxt round.....pls it shud go on its d 1st eva ish i signed up 4
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:
Mikuz, isn't King Of Poets topical tourney gonna hold this year?

I think it will, though Kr0ne is yet to say anything concerning that.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
mikuz:

I think it will, though Kr0ne is yet to say anything concerning that.

Mikuz, abeg change the name of this thread to Rap Battles Chatroom.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

Mikuz, abeg change the name of this thread to Rap Battles Chatroom.

Why?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
manuelrukky:
@Mikuz is kings tourley still on. If yes abeg u nd oda judges shud start judging nd set up 4 nxt round.....pls it shud go on its d 1st eva ish i signed up 4

It is still on, the judges are at work - have no fear.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

even if i swayed he deserved it, but it still can't be compared to what he did during my brawl.
But what i did wasn't swaying. You said it yourself that i did the same when you brawled gladyys.
Do i have beef with gladyys?
You are wrong - it isn't swaying when someone quotes and posts in the chatroom just to give props.
That is not in anyway suggesting who won or lost.
We do it a lot here. Not just me, but everyone. During the holocaust tourney; your bars, my bars, dark's bars and others' bars were given props by readers even during the brawl. And that didnt in anyway sway the judges( since nobody was suggesting who won or lost a brawl).
Personally, when i see something i like, i like to appreciate it immediately - 'cause i might not be able to do that later.

Did you read my comments about those bars? I said the IDEAS were CAPTIVATING TO ME. You think it's swaying because of the issue i've got with dark. But nah, i would do far more than that if i was to pay him back.

Aiit no qualms....we got different views on the issue. Maybe cos in RG, it would be considered sawying. No problem though. No offence intended
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
classicsam wherever y0u are,crawl. 0UT...!!!

The t0urnament has begun!!!!!!!!!! M0d... H0pe there's time limit 0n this,I. D0nt have all night...

An0ther thing I haven't seen Sir kr0ne since... T0t he am0Ng the m0d. 0f the. T0urnament....?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
CaptainCids:

classicsam wherever y0u are,crawl. 0UT...!!!

The t0urnament has begun!!!!!!!!!!
M0d...
H0pe there's time limit 0n this,I. D0nt have all night...

An0ther thing I haven't seen Sir kr0ne since...
T0t he am0Ng the m0d. 0f the. T0urnament....?

I just messaged Clasiksäm on bbm ..let's give him till 8:30..if he doesn't show up, I'll declare you winner

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Eyënk is not serious about this judging thing & kr0ne has not been online for a while due to work..
We need 2 extra judges & only two people come to mind as they are the only ones capable since emaprince said he would be unavailable to met out verds. .

& hosting this tourney is wayy difficult than what I envisioned. .. coupled with the whole brouhaha & distractions .. & work!!!
i should just quit this right now to focus on work, as this hosting is distracting me from work big time. It's very stressful creating the threads alone & monitoring them.. .but I am not a quitter, so I will just strive & try my best st to complete it.. .
But I can't do it alone ...especially when this house is in disarray. ..
This is the Kings Tourney we are talking about. This is what anybody who wants to be respected in this circuit should strive to win..

I therefore implore you all to squash this beef.. even if it's for this period alone. Let's just have a successful Tourney & round it up with a sizzling end of the year Cypher... i plan on going on a long hiatus after the tourney as well, as I would be resuming school next year like I said before. .so this may be the last event I may be partaking in....so you know how much I need this to work out. .

just squash whatever beef it is we have, even if it is for this period alone..
let's remove our personal interest & focus on the greater good of this community. .
funlörd & co aren't here to rap neither are romance section members, all they want are e-fights for their amamusementmm- but we are to rap. this is what we do & should be doing...

& Mikuz - this is a tourney you asked me to host, you can at least help by sticking each thread so it's the first thing people see as they come here..

I hope y'all would comply ...peace

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol!

Now this ^^ is interesting

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
Eyënk is not serious about this judging thing & kr0ne has not been online for a while due to work..
We need 2 extra judges & only two people come to mind as they are the only ones capable since emaprince said he would be unavailable to met out verds. .

& hosting this tourney is wayy difficult than what I envisioned. .. coupled with the whole brouhaha & distractions .. & work!!!
i should just quit this right now to focus on work, as this hosting is distracting me from work big time. It's very stressful creating the threads alone & monitoring them.. .but I am not a quitter, so I will just strive & try my best st to complete it.. .
But I can't do it alone ...especially when this house is in disarray. ..
This is the Kings Tourney we are talking about. This is what anybody who wants to be respected in this circuit should strive to win..

I therefore implore you all to squash this beef.. even if it's for this period alone. Let's just have a successful Tourney & round it up with a sizzling end of the year Cypher... i plan on going on a long hiatus after the tourney as well, as I would be resuming school next year like I said before. .so this may be the last event I may be partaking in....so you know how much I need this to work out. .

Elymaxiimus
Obainojazz
Giyazz
Jigsawkillah
Sosiqdude
Ibime

just squash whatever beef it is we have, even if it is for this period alone..
let's remove our personal interest & focus on the greater good of this community. .
funlörd & co aren't here to rap neither are romance section members, all they want are e-fights for their amamusementmm- but we are to rap. this is what we do & should be doing...

Consider this an olive branch as all I ever wanted was for this tourney to run smoothly. .& for vigor & vitality to be in this section

Ibime & Elymaxiimus are the only ninjas that can act as replacement for the dormant judges. In good faith I am asking them to accept the task & help out
What can I say? I have run out of options & a little bit of humility won't kill so long as the aim is attained.. so I hope they honor this request

& Mikuz - this is a tourney you asked me to host, you can at least help by sticking each thread so it's the first thing people see as they come here..

I hope y'all would comply ...peace

Yes the real man has Aw0ken.....

Vultures will gather n0w because they spite PR0gress....
But we refuse...
Let's see this truth...and f0ll0w it...
Let's take the arena t0 higher height....
S0 that It w0nt be a museum 0f 0nce great men but an ever breathing gr0und that breeds p0tentials...

If u 0pp0se this truth,ur a f00l and c0ward...
Respect this truth,receive it,believe it...

The battle arena is n0t a 0ne man affair .......its a m0vement
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
mikuz:

This is a new dawn. I ll do whatever it takes to return this section back to its glory days. I've been for too lenient. It's time for this section to move forward. I'm going to put in more effort day and night to see that this goal is achieved.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dklef:
All Mighty wankrebel.
..Nor be you be 'Mr know it all'? Guy host tourney alone naa shu.
..Smh
young man...what happens in romance section stays in romance section....this is the kings tournament....life must move on...enough of this beef...the thing took my valuable time today...smh
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

This was why i asked you to discuss it with the RG admins as a unit. Lummi de (psyko path) or Stiffler (logik) would have been your best bet for a judge. Ink is excellent with the bars but when it comes to voting...he's the laziest admin. Has an award for it too. Lmao.
Elymax and ibime would definitely be great choices to replace him
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by teddybiyasi(f): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Same old sh¹t

Howdy glads
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Firstly, you can't host a tournament while beefing with half your homebase. I'm not seeing the regular NL battlers like Max, Giyazz, Jigsawkillah, 007Bruce in the tourney. From the jump they wouldn't want to get involved because there's currently bad blood with the host. Already the tourney started off on the wrong foot.

Secondly you did not approach RG admin to get their blessing and involve them as a group even down to the distribution of judges. That is seen as a hijack.

Mind you, the fact that regular battlers on NL cannot bring themselves to participate due to their beefs with you is seen as a hijack. In other words, this tourney has been a part-hijack of NL and a part-hijack of RG from the start with no true commitment from either side.

Thirdly, the host must be levelheaded, impartial, calm, collected and stable throughout the process which you have failed to remain. It is no secret that the likes of Emaprince, Thunderstorm, Krone and Eyenk have fallen back from the tourney. These are guys who cannot work in an unstable environment.

Fourthly, you are in the middle of a tournament and exchanging harsh words with your mods Mikuz and Airmark. How can you succeed without their buy in to regulate threads and promote the tourney? To be honest, no other regular battle should be going on at the same time as a tourney, but neither the mods nor regular members respect your handling of the tourney so they are continuing with their regular activities.

Fifthly, the tournament group stage structure is flawed. Too many battles. You have to battle 3 times just to escape the group stage. We'll be here till Christmas. Should have been straight knockout and one seperate battle a day.

Finally, you have got yourself embroiled in many e-fights just as the tourney is kicking off which has danaged morale of the tourney participants. Too much damage has been caused. It's already too messy.

Like you said, it's not easy hosting a tourney which is why I don't play with my respect for Krone and Mikuz for the work they've been doing over the years.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Mikuz. . . Go open the chatroom before Obainojazz and I enter Okija for your matter grin grin

Grayline. . . How do you want that cipher? I feel the urge to reply Llaykorn and Pissu. Those verses are making me feel guilty jare

Liricyst. . . I see you spying. Llaykorn has called you out on the Grayline's cipher. . . Go post
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 2:48am On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mikuz. . . Go open the chatroom before Obainojazz and I enter Okija for your matter grin grin

Grayline. . . How do you want that cipher? I feel the urge to reply Llaykorn and Pissu. Those verses are making me feel guilty jare

Liricyst. . . I see you spying. Llaykorn has called you out on the Grayline's cipher. . . Go post

Lol...i didn't see or hear nothing. What's the grayline cypher?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 2:54am On Oct 21, 2015
liricyst:

Lol...i didn't see or hear nothing. What's the grayline cypher?

hate to desecrate that holy thread but I'ma mention you can't post the link
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 2:54am On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:

hate to desecrate that holy thread but I'ma mention you
can't post the link

aiit...watching my mentions space
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 2:56am On Oct 21, 2015
liricyst:

aiit...watching my mentions space

motherfûcker!!! You're there already!!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 2:57am On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:

motherfûcker!!! You're there already!!!

yea...i went through threads.
Bleep! This is insanely creative. I must jump on that ish in the morning.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 3:02am On Oct 21, 2015
liricyst:

yea...i went through threads.
Bleep! This is insanely creative. I must jump on that ish in the morning.

better! Give llaykorn a befitting reply though else all the gang members are coming back!

Peep at Obesemf's closer. . . Then think of Notorious Biggie
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 3:33am On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:

better! Give llaykorn a befitting reply though else all the gang members are coming back!

Peep at Obesemf's closer. . . Then think of Notorious Biggie

Mehn.... Why did he have to ask me to judge? Makes my verse much harder
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2015
A very boring kings tourney.

...even I could do better
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
grin romance section is one shiity place to be

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2015
obainojazz:
grin romance section is one shiity place to be
Wetin carry u go there
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Ibime:

Finally, you have got yourself embroiled in many e-fights just as the tourney is kicking off which has danaged morale of the tourney participants. Too much damage has been caused. It's already too messy.

Sir Ibime what am c0ncerned with is simple:;

If it cannot c0ntinue,let's kill the h0rse with the br0ken f00t...
If it can c0ntinue,let's treat the h0rse's br0ken f00t...

Am n0t c0ncerned with what has happened,(I think even 0ther participants),am c0ncerned with what will happen

I think that's y we have M0ds....they see the end..
If it cannot c0ntinue let's kill it 0ff quickly...

classy if 0ther m0d d0nt help,simply l0ckd0WN...
y am I c0ncerned,y n0t pull a n0 SH0w and get 0UT?

T0 me that will seem c0wardly,I cud have d0ne that With mudge c0s that night I was s0 sick I c0uldn't stand up fr0m the bed(if u n0ticed I was n0t 0nline f0r three days)

S0 the answer xcept t0urney ceases I am trapped here..
If it c0ntinues I'll be happy,if it d0esnt I'll be relieved...

but n0te:If we all0w king T0urney t0 die 0ff just like that,the action will c0mmand a reaction 0f equal magnitude...and the reaction is always the reverse...

Leg 0UT
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2015
MuhdG:
Wetin carry u go there
fun lord and jason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57