Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (57428 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2015

SENATOR (Princess) Florence Ita-Giwa, 69, stepped out with her youngest adopted daughter, Beatrice Bassey Ita-Giwa (who’s 16 months old) recently at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island (Lagos).

The politician and fashion icon reportedly fell in love with little Beatrice about a year ago when she saw her along with her 17 year-old mother in one of the creeks of Bakassi (Cross River).

And she adopted mother and child, giving both care and education.

When ENCOMIUM Weekly spoke with Senator Ita-Giwa on Monday, October 12, 2015, she confirmed that Beatrice is her youngest daughter.

“Yes, it is true. I adopted Beatrice Bassey Ita-Giwa, named after my mother, about a year ago. I saw her and her mother when we went to campaign in one of the creeks of Bakassi, and I fell in love with them.

“Beatrice is now in a play group, and she travels with me. At the end of the year, she will be in a play group in Victoria Island in a Lebanese/French school.

“I’ve engaged a nanny, and Beatrice is doing well. She is trying to speak English, Filipino and Efik.

“I’ve fallen in love again. I look at the innocent girl and she’s blossoming, thriving.”

Mama Bakassi, who is now a grandmother (following Kokoeka Obioha’s birth of a baby boy in United States of America last month), is happy about changing lives.

She has 14 adopted children, with the first two in Ghana, studying Petroleum Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Some are in Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (Ekiti) and Babcock University, Ilisan Remo (Ogun), and several in secondary schools.

“The fact that I’m able to change their lives, give them better opportunities, is enough,” Princess Ita-Giwa says of the adoption.

http://encomium.ng/senator-ita-giwa-steps-out-with-youngest-daughter/

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by saaedlee: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Stunning, tho "Biological" would have been better!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
beatrices' surulere story will be epic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by KingTom(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
She's a lovely woman, Its good to see women using their wealth to help the less fortunate. Efik, Filipino and English? Mama bakassi you're a rare gem, rather than buy houses in banana island and plantain archipelago, you chose to give children a better life. God bless you madam, God bless you. smiley

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by drey08(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai... Naija! Must you people put the word "Adopted"

Fine Baby anyway cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by ernesty20(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
K
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Awwwww that's a cool gesture.Angelina n Pitts
BEST POST OF THE YEAR
The question F.G should ask themselves is "why
are people still clamoring for this cause?" There
cannot be true progress of a nation without
genuine reconciliation, fairness, non_
victimization, equality to all parties concerned.
How many people are really proud to be
Nigerians? How many people can die for Nigeria?
What is the Nigerian dream(just like we have
American dream). Who are our founding
fathers....Are they men of integrity?
The hard fact is that 80 years from now, the next
generation will still be clamouring for break-up
which goes to show that the foundation of this
country is wrong.
Nigeria is not a nation because nobody is willing
to die for Nigeria. Breaking this country can be a
blessing in disguise for all parties.
...CC LincolnBurrows

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Vikkie14: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
If the word "adoption" had not been used, one would have thought that the girl is her Biological child.
check their cheeks---both chubby.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Vikkie14: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:
Stunning, tho "Biological" would have been better!
So, what's wrong with "Adoption" when you can't have a "biological" child(ren)?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by marv1: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Introvert how manage?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by saaedlee: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
So, what's wrong with "Adoption" when you can't have a "biological" child(ren)?

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by baby124: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
God bless mama bakassi. All well meaning women and women of means should adopt children. Even if they don't live with you, help one child in your lifetime to achieve its potential. I intend on doing the same. Beautiful baby girl.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Vikkie14: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:

Were you adopted? Or do you plan on adopting since you CAN'T have biological child(ren)?
You lack Home Training or maybe you failed to heed to the training. Did i in any way used that "personally" on you? Pls, dont quote me again if your Junction is too low to assimilate my submission. Now, swerve outta ma circumference.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by saaedlee: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
You lack Home Training or maybe you failed to heed to the training. Did i in any way used that "personally" on you? Pls, dont quote me again if your Junction is too low to assimilate my submission. Now, swerve outta ma circumference.

Now u have my attention, #RunAlong
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Ugomba(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Will Buhari probe her?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by aaamos(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
J
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by techmart(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
She's Cute

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by thefakestan: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
LIB Section on NL
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
14 adopted kids! This is so cool.

19 Likes

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
The baby is Cute. Wow! 69 years

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Naija cele have being making frontpage for no reason since 1354
angry angry
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by pTomz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
she 69? shocked
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mma Giwa !

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by mideactive: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who doesn't like a pet?so cute smiley
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
The kid looks like a Filipino.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by onosprince(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
omo see nipus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i hear say this woman fok the hell out of chidi mokeme and other small small boys for naija,her toto go don turn to borehole with plenty grey hair. Mama bakasi i hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by dacovajnr: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Once upon tym Chidi Mokeme's puna n Goody bag grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by confamgist237: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) by Importguru(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.