Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dictatorship In NOUN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dictatorship In NOUN (688 Views)

NUC Reactivates Suspended Programme In NOUN / Finally!! B.sc. International And Diplomatic Studies In Noun / Anyone Running A Masters In NOUN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dictatorship In NOUN by dickoflife(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
I am a fresh student of the Open University in my 800 level. I have witnessed several disdainful attitudes on the part of staff members in the ado ekiti study centre. I was today not allowed to come into the exam hall because I was 6 minutes late. A woman whom all and sundry describes as the devils incarnate, Mrs Silas is the demon behind this issue. She decided we were late and had gone to arrange for exam questions outside. How can we be 6 to 10 minutes late and have sufficiently covered our so called exam papers. I was about to either physically or verbally correct the wrong done to me when I decided to be silent and leave the rest to God. Had it been during my undergraduate days I would have made her know forgiveness is a sin. I would like anyone with a line out to the relevant authorities to let me know. I have just 2 semesters left but this kind of injustice will continue if we are all silent. Kazrem where are you?

(1) (Reply)

What Is My Fate? / Abraham Lincoln’s Letter To His Son’s Headmaster / MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification | Cloudsa Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.