Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! (13932 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by babalobi(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2009
A Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Kalejaiye has risen in stout defence of the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye over the latter's recent purchase of the a N4b private Jet which attracted criticism from some quarters.

Read full story: http://assemblyonline.info/2009/05/nigeria-news-kalejaiye-defends-pastor-adeboyes-purchase-of-private-jet/
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by REALTRUTH1: 10:18pm On May 01, 2009
I pray God helps us to understand His words from the Bible instead of resorting or depending on what some pastors says,,,is this an affirmation that the Jet was bought by the Church?And moreso a further threat affirming that four more jets are on the way!!
May God give us the spirit of discernment!!!

1 Like

Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by rite2salas(m): 12:02am On May 02, 2009
why is this a news?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by papagiddy(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2009
well, i ve often posted here, that the more u pple shouts about the redeemed jet, the more it get plenty! u just sit down there and be talkin rubbish about the church and the gosple of jesus christ
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by JJYOU: 5:06pm On May 02, 2009
papa giddy:

well, i ve often posted here, that the more u pple shouts about the redeemed jet, the more it get plenty!  u just sit down there and be talkin rubbish about the church and the gosple of jesus christ
exactly. make dem put airport for ogbomoso too make we buy our own.  who no like better thing?

you can now pass the offering plate kunle and huxley.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 26, 2009
dawo dawo dawo sile olorunx2
owo iyanrin abayanrin lo
dawo sile olorun  grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by DeepSight(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Pentecostals sha!
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

owo iyanrin abayanrin lo
dawo sile olorun  grin

forgot that one. the never ending jet purchasing fund building fund is the new scam
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
na wa for jobless ppl o, how many times will this issue be thrashed out?
the jet is not his but a bussiness venture by some private bussiness people who happen to be members of redeem,in a parish of millions,where there are millionaires and billionaire business ppl what is a 4 b private jet
uplawal:

owo iyanrin abayanrin lo
dawo sile olorun  grin
i know your mouth will be sharp like razor,answer the question why you have to pray behind the men,even if they fart in your faces while their bum is in the air
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by DeepSight(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ Godson, dont be naive. That explanation was only dished out as an afterthought. Remember that the scandal raged for weeks before they eventually came up with that cock and bull story.

So what would you say about the fact that Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel has now ordered a second private Jet?

I am sure you will be happy to defend that as well?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
@godson,ALLAH(SWT) is mostwise, the reason is simply cos of  lust,so that Adultery and fornication can be avoided
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,ALLAH(SWT) is mostwise, the reason is simply cos of lust,so that Adultery and fornication can be avoided
im sorry but there is a question mark on the wisdom of your own allah or mohammad for that matter,so what happens AFTER they leave the mosque?
will the men close their eyes?
if they will still commit fornication and lust even after the women are wearing loose fitting hijab,then your muslim men should be ashamed of themselves o, no wonder they cant control or hold themselves to one woman,im praying for you too jare that in jesus name GOD will put your husband in the right frame of mind to marry a couple more women in addition to you so the house will be full of joy and laughter amen,this is why i keep saying the hearts and minds of the worshippers is more important focus than these half measures of averting your gaze e.t.c

bunch of contradictions,they have so much respect for women,yet they can marry up to ten or more women, me ni olorun wi grin
Deep Sight:

@ Godson, dont be naive. That explanation was only dished out as an afterthought. Remember that the scandal raged for weeks before they eventually came up with that cock and bull story.

So what would you say about the fact that Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel has now ordered a second private Jet?

I am sure you will be happy to defend that as well?
shows you dont know anything about the issue in question,neither do you know pastor adeboye's nature.
everybody in nigeria and outside knows that by nature,he is not a talkative person,go through every controversy and you will realise he wouldnt say anything,that is his nature even in festival of life and holy ghost service, if he sees a vision and u dnt come out,he counts one to ten and moves on.

he is not under any compulsion to give an explanation in the first place,so for him to even do so, is a great credit to him,after all we the members of redeemed donating the money are not complaining, why should you care if you r not a member of redeemed,is your money involved?
go and ask your government that has not even deemed it fit to offer you any explanations at all on the corruption and graft to do so,and leave the man alone he is not responsible for the woes nigeria is going through so pls enough with the transfer of agression.

ill say kudos to oyedepo,as long as he can afford it and he didnt procure the funds through illegal or fraudulent means, even though you dont know me from adam,if i see you at the intl airport in october on my next journey to nigeria with a private jet ith deepsight from nairaland written on it,my brother i dont want to question you or beef you,i will shout that i am your good friend GODSON2009 from nairalan straight up
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by DeepSight(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
GODSON2009:

ill say kudos to oyedepo,as long as he can afford it and he didnt procure the funds through illegal or fraudulent means

Tell me, would it make a difference if those funds are funds sourced from the contributions and tithes of Church members?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

Tell me, would it make a difference if those funds are funds sourced from the contributions and tithes of Church members?
yes but who is to say that he definitely sourced the money from contributions of members, you dont seem to realise that the moden church has gone past the pastor or g.o dipping his hands into church till,and any church still doing that is most likely to be a struggling church, the case of pastor ashimolowo versus the charity church in uk is a prime example, just like you,they saw the balance sheet of the church accounts with in excess of 12 million pounds,and erroneously assumed that the man had to be indulging in something shady,not untill they realised that just on his personal books and audio tapes and dvds alone,he makes millions,coupled with church members sowing into the pastor's life/personal ministry.

i have been priviledged to go with an evangelist to a 3 days programme in london,and i can tell you that nothing less than 3/4 people came to meet him and just squeeze envelopes of money into his palms i know how much he dashed me for even going with him for 2 days,now imagine the status of bishop oyedepo and pastor adeboye,
i know of a white british woman who gave pastor adeboye a house in birmingham,his house in swiss cottage london was given to him free of charge, a white american businessman gave reedemed their hectares of land in america,the man actually looked for pastor adeboye and gave him the land,he was never a member of redeemed neither is he a member till today, point of my pre amble is that these men of GOD get blessed financially in soo many ways that you wouldnt realise unless you spend time with them

1 Like

Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by RiffRaff: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2009
U know, god's money is now so much u need more dan 1 private jet 2 fly it 2 him.
Cheers! Here is hoping he buys a Yatch on Fools money.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by richcookie(m): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2009
It is amazing to see millions of suckers falling for this charade. Think about it: the pastor is living large on the contributions from members. Many members have not entered a plane before. Use your brain and start thinking for yourself.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by samorijack(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2009
If indeed Mr Kalejayie said this, it confirms what we already know, The Jet was purchased by Adeboye in the first place. No serious bank will give

funds to entrapreneurs with such a flimsy business plan, In my opinion Mr Kalejayie is simply trying to score brownie point with Mr Adeboye

(SUCCESSION AND ALL), These men are just religious capitalists milking people stupid enough to believe their crap. This has nothing to do with

Jesus Christ(God seems to be very discriminatory in his blessing). In my humble opinion Adeboye's just a fraud. I was a bible study teacher for

7years at RCCG and I can tell you it's just as bad as the PDP(at least the PDP don't claim to speak in God's name) Nothing can justify this expense

when people with his own fold have really serious

needs which God apparently has'nt met.(I'd like to see these clowns multiply loaves of bread, we seem to need that really badly), whatever

happened to love your neighbour as yourself?

Is this the gospel the missionaries preached to us? where did this come from? SHAME ON ADEBOYE AND ALL HIS COHORTS!!!
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by KunleOshob(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2009
I am glad christians are finally opening their eyes. We now live in the information era and the truth is beginning to stare everyone in the face.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by ohwofasa(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
poster na watin u wan hear?i no say u 4 lik 2 hear say men of God de waka wit leg,abi?u b BIG MUMU :-XSHARAP
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by samorijack(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
IF WE HAD A FUNCTIONING GOVERNMENT ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS, they are the greatest beneficiaries of the status quo.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
Pastor and thief, bird of the same feather
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Akanniade(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
Babylon system

We refuse to be
What you wanted us to be;
We are what we are:
That's the way (way) it's going to be. If you don't know!
You can't educate I
For no equal opportunity:
(Talkin' 'bout my freedom) Talkin' 'bout my freedom,
People freedom (freedom) and liberty!
Yeah, we've been trodding on the winepress much too long:
Rebel, rebel!
Yes, we've been trodding on the winepress much too long:
Rebel, rebel!

Babylon system is the vampire, yea! (vampire)
Suckin' the children day by day, yeah!
Me say: de Babylon system is the vampire, falling empire,
Suckin' the blood of the sufferers, yea-ea-ea-ea-e-ah!
Building church and university, wo-o-ooh, yeah! -
Deceiving the people continually, yea-ea!
Me say them graduatin' thieves and murderers;
Look out now: they suckin' the blood of the sufferers (sufferers).
Yea-ea-ea! (sufferers)
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
They are thief ! Tithe money
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Akanniade(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
Bob Marley is suddenly looking like a prophet!!
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
samorijack:

IF WE HAD A FUNCTIONING GOVERNMENT ADEBOYE AND THE LIKE WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS, they are the greatest beneficiaries of the status quo.
what is with us nigerians and the blame game??
tb joshua came,he didnt spend any money on himself,but was spending on the disabled,widows e.t.c you nigerians said he was the devil and he got his power from satan,even with the man's wide acceptance abroad.

pastor adeboye now,and you are going on about functioning government, how many private jets does the oral roberts family have?
how about keneth hagin?
mike murdoch?if you have not been to tulsa oklahoma,ask anyone how big the oral roberts university is,then you will realise redemption camp and the rest are child's play,now tell me was the clintons,bushes,obamas e.t.c functioning all these time or nay?
let us leave the pastor and his personal ministry alone and concentrate on the nigerian government,AGAIN we the members are not complaining,and there are more than one ways for pastors these days to make money, tithes and offerings are soo old fashioned
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Shut up jare, because u are Rccg member thats why you support him why can't u say the truth despite bitter
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by mazaje(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Shut up jare, because u are Rccg member thats why you support him why can't u say the truth despite bitter

Will you shut up? what about your own imams that go around buying weapons and telling people to buy weapons. . .
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
@mazaje *laughing acrobaticly*

whats ur own with leathal weapon, why do Country buy weapon ? Answer: To defend themselves
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by mazaje(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

@mazaje *laughing acrobaticly*

whats your own with leathal weapon, why do Country buy weapon ? Answer: To defend themselves

Are you crazy goons defending yourselves when you go around killing people because America invaded Afganistan in Nigeria? Are you people defending yourselves when you go around killing your fellow Nigerians because some journalist in Denmark drew a cartoon of your prophet?. . . . Are your own imam's in various mosques not lying scums like the pastors that we have around? . . . . .
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
Just like there are fanatic in atheist and christianity so do we have in islam, i don't blame them
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
mazaje:

Will you shut up? what about your own imams that go around buying weapons and telling people to buy weapons. . .
dont mind him,let him show us which islamic country/state both in and out of nigeria is not currently spilling blood or fighting
Abuzola:

i am saying the truth,why is it biting you if we the members decide to give him our money?why dont you give your own imams as well so that they can buy jets to propagate your islam? bitterness and jelousy of other religions can kill o grin
the man has not bought a boeing 747 kitted out like airforce one you r complaining, you wait and see it will be rccg1
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Abuzola(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
Buzz ! That plane worth billion, we have million of beggars and destitute, come to my area and see how Rccg members are suffering, is buying jet the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.