Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) (1800 Views)

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by starlight101(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
During the burial of this young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people kept wondering what is wrong with him. I dropped the microphone as the MC and went and took this weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and he started to explain. He was with the guy that died the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape. He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw, that he should remain where he was. This friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is he calling? He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets on him. He died on the spot and armed robbers stole his car. This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself. Many of us are just like this. Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick your call when your phone rings and know why you are been called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all occasions. He was saving credit for his friend because I am driving straight to where he is, he met his death. You are in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass a crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making sign that he should pick the call. It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello. Some people will not pick calls from numbers they don’t know and Iwonder: HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ON PLANET EARTH? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE? Notesomething, there is no one individual that knows up to 1% of the world population. Is it not insanity for you to restrict your life to just 1% of global population? What of the remaining 99%? Many people have missed life saving opportunities because they refused to pick a particular call. PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND REFUSAL TO PICK A PARTICULAR CALL CAN TAKE YOU TO UNTIMELY DEATH.

CC lalasticlala

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by lilslick(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
very painful...

A lot of people are guilty of dis
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Oruemu(f): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
K. will be picking all my calls onwards
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
What would be would be.

Some people are annoying. The same way my gf is killing me with frivolous calls.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by ladyF(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
cry quite sad...

but what if....just what if...he had picked that call while driving and had an accident that made him mentally unstable or even killed him sef...you never know what the alternate reality could have looked like. In everything give thanks. cry

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Life# shiit is bleeped up sad

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by IamLEGEND1: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
forget mehn
u know the kyn way my mind dey cut if I see unknown number dey call me......
but if na my padi,I go pick am.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
9c piece. Noted
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Jackeeh(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wish my dad could read this. That man hardly takes calls. And when he eventually does, he will tell u he didn't want u to waste ur airtime.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by rawpadgin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
forget mehn

u know the kyn way my mind dey cut if I see unknown number dey call me......

but if na my padi,I go pick am.
its either u are debtor or u have succeeded in making alot of enemies

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by dkronicle(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kondom sir
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rubbish story! SMS no they work again?

starlight101:
During the burial of this young man, another
young man
was crying out his heart. He wept
uncontrollably that many people kept
wondering what is
wrong with him. I dropped the microphone as
the MC
and went and took this weeping young man to
a corner,
calmed him down and he started to explain.
He was with the guy that died the day he met
his
death. He drove off first and on getting to a
particular
spot, he noticed that some armed
robbers were getting ready to block the road
and
resume operation. He managed to escape.
He started calling his friend to tell him what
he saw,
that he should remain where he was. This
friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is
he
calling? He should know that I am driving
right behind him”. He refused to pick the call
as this guy
kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into
the now
ready armed robbers and they pumped
countless bullets
on him. He died on the spot and armed
robbers stole his
car. This man was crying because he knew his
friend
killed himself.
Many of us are just like this. Are you the one
buying the
credit for him or her? Pick your call when your
phone
rings and know why you are been called. If the
phone
rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all
occasions.
He was saving credit for his friend because I
am driving
straight to where he is, he met his death.
You are in an occasion and you are calling
someone you
are looking at because you want
to pass a crucial information, he ignores the
call and is
walking up to you instead, even when you
are making sign that he should pick the call.
It is
possible that this caller didn’t want you to
come near
him because he wanted to code something.
Pick your
call and say hello.
Some people will not pick calls from numbers
they don’t
know and Iwonder: HOW MANY PEOPLE DO
YOU KNOW
ON PLANET EARTH? DO YOU EVER THINK
THAT THOSE
PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL YOU NEED IN
LIFE?
Notesomething, there is no one individual
that knows
up to 1% of the world population. Is it
not insanity for you to restrict your life to just
1% of
global population? What of the remaining
99%? Many people have missed life saving
opportunities
because they refused to pick a particular call.
PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG
AS YOU
ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL
CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER
AND
REFUSAL TO PICK A PARTICULAR CALL CAN
TAKE
YOU TO UNTIMELY DEATH.

CC lalasticlala
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Jackeeh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
What would be would be.

Some people are annoying. The same way my gf is killing me with frivolous calls.

Keep acting like ure not enjoying those "frivolous calls" . cool
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by rawpadgin(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
ladyF:
cry quite sad...

but what if....just what if...he had picked that call while driving and had an accident that made him mentally unstable or even killed him sef...you never know what the alternate reality could have looked like. In everything give thanks. cry
what happen to parking ur car to answer a call
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
This story doesn't change anything. If I don't want to pick your call, I won't.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by ladyF(f): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
what happen to parking ur car to answer a call

how many times will you park to answer calls? Like say e easy to be parking if you have a phone that rings constantly. The story get k-leg sef, didn't he hear the sound of gunshots before he got there? ....but what do I know...
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
its either u are debtor or u have succeeded in making alot of enemies

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Zeedarh(f): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmm......may God help us all
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guilty of this too, even when I lost a friend a day after I intentionally missed his call, I still didn't really change..........now this story is bringing back those ugly memories and guilt. I just have to learn how to start treating every call as urgent and important. May God help us!
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by rawpadgin(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
ladyF:

how many times will you park to answer calls? Like say e easy to be parking if you have a phone that rings constantly. The story get k-leg sef, didn't he hear the sound of gunshots before he got there? ....but what do I know...
:- @the story get k-leg

but someone like u get drive a shell vehicle

u answer call while driving u get ur a$$ fired
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by prettyjo(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
sad
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by ladyF(f): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
:- @the story get k-leg

but someone like u get drive a shell vehicle

u answer call while driving u get ur a$$ fired
lol if u give me Shell vehicle, I go collect o
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by mKc9ET(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Damn truth, very touching but not when my GF have told me she will plait her hair by weekend and she don't have money or when DAT my crazy friend will always call me to know whether am at home every Sunday to come eat rice and chicken and finish my chilled Armarula
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by ivyT(f): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Mehn,u do hv crazy memes..shit!
Crazy with a gud senseOfHumour
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by koksybrown: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
ladyF:
cry quite sad...

Are u tired of LadyF again. Joblessness is a bit.ch. Some niggas will be looking for unnecessary attention. @Op Ya story looks faked but it's worth learning from.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
ivyT:
Mehn,u do hv crazy memes..shit!
Crazy with a gud senseOfHumour

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by ivyT(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39182887][/quote] OhMyGawd_u r bursting my brain
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
But the guy should have send a text message if he refuses picking his call. Buy girls are the most guilty of this, They don't pick calls especially from toasters. RIP to the dead.

Relationships These Days / My Encounter With An Asaba Babe / Hot Muslim Girl Zainab Wants You To See Her BOOBS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50