Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (42797 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by wachakuta(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
President Muhammadu  Buhari has approved the removal of the head of service of the federation, Danladi Kifasi with immediate effect. Kifasi has been asked to proceed on terminal leave. No replacement announced yet.

Danladi Kifashi, sacked as Head of Service

A letter signed by the SGF seen by SaharaReporters asked Kifasi to proceed on terminal leave starting from today. A replacement will be announced later in the week according to presidency sources.

President Buhari Removes Head of Service Danladi Kifasi.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/20/president-buhari-removes-head-service-danladi-kifasi

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by wachakuta(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
No nonsense presido!
Ride on PMB

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by donphilopus: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Blabbing blabbers are still gonna blab.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sirxbit(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Isokay...lets knw d reason he was removed asap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
What is the reason behind this?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by naijapips02: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Amaechi to take over.

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by kogiguy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
That is good....let new person take control .....#saynototribalism

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Djicemob: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Confusion break bone

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by kossyablaze(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok na.Now playing J cole - Wet dreamz

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by modath(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
sirxbit:
Isokay...lets knw d reason he was removed asap

Must there be a reason??

& when you know, what do you intend to do??

Nl folks sha.. smiley

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by gabng(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijapips02:
Amaechi to take over.

Stop this foolishness.

Head of Service is technically the most senior civil servant.

23 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by rifasenate11(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
"i belong to nobody, i belong to everybody" SACARSM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by bugzbunny: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sack.. Probe... Body odour
Story of the lying liars
Change my foot undecided

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sirxbit(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

Must there be a reason??

Nl folks sha.. smiley
aproko mind ur buznes..shuu.whch kind wahala be dis na.abeg u in d name of God ehn no try am quote me 4 such a stupid reason again.amebo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by simplycarro: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
bugzbunny:
Sack.. Probe... Body odour
Story of the lying liars
Change my foot undecided

Fucccck offf mdafucker, this is a Nigeria affair, it has nothing to do with you Biafrans. grin cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by kingdompropty: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is this the way to go? Policy summersault and sacks upon sack.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by DuchessLily(f): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
CHANGE!! can either be positive or negative grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

Must there be a reason??

Nl folks sha.. smiley

I think we need to know the reasons while he is sacked

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by vedaxcool(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Another one bites the dust

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by heywhytech1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Reason plz, I don't trust SaharaReporters until I see a copy of the letter.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by akinsbaba2015: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have been reliably informed by the elders that this president can cane very well. The number 1 civil servant in the country has just been technically removed from his post and I won't be surprised if the removal is on account of alleged corrupt practices on his part. PMB has zero tolerance for corruption and the message is SIMPLE, if you can't live within your fat government salary&allowances, please take the exit door. Incoming ministers take note. For once, no one will cry of victimisation of a southerner. God bless NIGERIA.

30 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Rilwayne001: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
after the reggae play d blues, the blues go lose..... grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by kokoA(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
The man do reach 6 months at all?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Proper fulaniman coming on board loading soon!

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by faray: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wetin be saharareporters? Shey KalahariReporters dey?
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by bugzbunny: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

Fucccck offf mdafucker, this is a Nigeria affair, it has nothing to do with you Biafrans. grin cheesy
You are right
Let the terrorist body odour stench no near my side...bye

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by OlujobaSamuel: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
....and the sack continues. I guess na him instigate that TSA exemptions order wey cause katakata this last week.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by freedom96: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is kifasi from anambra?He must be from anambra.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by emmalexabl(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
OK..,SO WHICH HAUSA/FULANI IS TO STEP INTO HIS SHOES ??

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by damton(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
g
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by fineguy11(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
ok...more details needed,,why was he removed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.