Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men (29373 Views)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / How You Can Last Longer In Bed And End The Embarrasment Of Premature Expulsion. / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Poprnapoleon(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Edoblakky:
Thanks for your writeup. If you read my training, you will note that I said a well trained pc muscle can make you last as much as both of you want. If she wants it for 2 minutes, go for 2 minutes and if she wants it for an hour, you should be able to last that much. The summary is that the man should be able to last as much as the woman wants and not to erupt prematurely. Enjoy your weekend brother!
[color=#000000][/color]well!!! Thanks for this wonderful post. I have been using this technique for quite some times now. I didn't know it is called kegel exercise until i come across this thread. It has enable me to stay longer on bed as long as i want and as long as the opposite sex want or desire it. This is absolutely the best way to stay longer on bed. It has zero side effects.
@op, this suggestion is directed to you ; During clenching, that's when you hold the semen from coming out. At this point in time, you will have to stop thrusting it do take me few sec let say 7sec. Within this short moment i used this opportunity to ask the babe if he love or enjoy the sex or what style does what and other sex talk like that. By doing this the girl won't even notice me while am clenching.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
And please I have started just today but honestly it's very difficult .. I will breathing fast after it and it may be hard to clench for 3secs so sometimes I just do 2
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by bulkwealth(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice write up ! Another way for men to last longer in bed is to use[b] RUZU BLACK FOR MEN[/b] , its a herbal remedy for men without side effects and its 100% herbal , no preservatives . Get more details from our online store here https://ruzuonlinestore.ecwid.com/

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Poprnapoleon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
bulkwealth:
Nice write up ! Another way for men to last longer in bed is to use[b] RUZU BLACK FOR MEN[/b] , its a herbal remedy for men without side effects and its 100% herbal , no preservatives . Get more details from our online store here https://ruzuonlinestore.ecwid.com/

The problem i have with all these herbal medicine is on a long run, you become addicted to it and without it you won't be able to perform.
The most conventional way is the best method.. Learn to flex and relax your pc muscle.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by bulkwealth(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Make a better research , The Pc muscle technique is wonderful , i'm not doubting it but Ruzu black for men is an alternative method to last longer and it doesn't have a side effect , i will encourage you to make your research , Ruzu black is the best next thing for men and it doesn't encourage addiction because it Rejuvenate the male organ , revives it and makes men to last longer, once you get your ginger back you can stop , it's not a continuous thing and the good part of it is that , it have no side effect .
Please google RUZU BLACK FOR MEN to know more

Poprnapoleon:

The problem i have with all these herbal medicine is on a long run, you become addicted to it and without it you won't be able to perform.
The most conventional way is the best method.. Learn to flex and relax your pc muscle.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Poprnapoleon:

[color=#000000][/color]well!!! Thanks for this wonderful post. I have been using this technique for quite some times now. I didn't know it is called kegel exercise until i come across this thread. It has enable me to stay longer on bed as long as i want and as long as the opposite sex want or desire it. This is absolutely the best way to stay longer on bed. It has zero side effects.
@op, this suggestion is directed to you ; During clenching, that's when you hold the semen from coming out. At this point in time, you will have to stop thrusting it do take me few sec let say 7sec. Within this short moment i used this opportunity to ask the babe if he love or enjoy the sex or what style does what and other sex talk like that. By doing this the girl won't even notice me while am clenching.
Good suggestion! I'm glad the exercise is helpful to you. I wish all men knew this simple method to please women, it could save a lot of marriages broken on the grounds of men's inability to perform exceptionally well in bed

3 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
Any progress update from guys using this simple technique?

For guys using this exercise, do you notice that even though I did not emphasize it's help on enlargement, it actually enlarges the organ over time?

Let me know of your progress report
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by hausadreturn(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2018
Just seeing this for the first time.
I wanted to ask if it can be done while using a condom, or if it's preferable on a skin to skin mode.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2018
hausadreturn:
Just seeing this for the first time.
I wanted to ask if it can be done while using a condom, or if it's preferable on a skin to skin mode.
Sorry for the belated response. It can be done with and without a condom. It is just a good and reliable method to delay release in order to make the women experience multiple orgasm.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
keep me posted on your progress guys
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by munex007(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2020
When is the best time to start clenching?

When you start to feel the build of ejaculation or before then?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 2:23am On Feb 23, 2020
munex007:
When is the best time to start clenching?

When you start to feel the build of ejaculation or before then?

The best time to clench is at the point of no return when you are about to ejaculat.e.
But you must realize that this comes with trainings. If you don't train your PC muscle very well, it will fail when you clench but that should not discourage you. Practice with discipline will give you the best results. Let me know if you require further clarification. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by munex007(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Thank you boss.

I did more research on this and its quite revealing..

Can I practice more when peeing ?. Like holding pee for like 45seconds

Edoblakky:
The best time to clench is at the point of no return when you are about to ejaculat.e.
But you must realize that this comes with trainings. If you don't train your PC muscle very well, it will fail when you clench but that should not discourage you. Practice with discipline will give you the best results. Let me know if you require further clarification. Cheers
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2020
munex007:
Thank you boss.

I did more research on this and its quite revealing..

Can I practice more when peeing ?. Like holding pee for like 45seconds

Holding pee is not good for your bladder as it might cause infection. You can practice anytime even without holding back from peeing. Read my first write up and see how I explained it

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by gregyboy(m): 3:54am On May 22, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Hardebaryor(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Edoblakky:
Hello sir, pls is it required that my penis get erect before I can do this exercise?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hardebaryor:
Hello sir, pls is it required that my penis get erect before I can do this exercise?
No. This is an exercise you can do anywhere at anytime- whether sitting, standing, lying, driving or even eating. You do not require an erection to do this.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Harrynight(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
bulkwealth:

How much is it
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by VOJA(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wow... Thought provoking topic here.

Does it matter if one stops doing for a while?

Would he still experience failure?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by bennuiny: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2021
The truth is, for more than 2 years I run from sex due to that I can’t even last up to 2 minutes once I inserted. �
I broke up with my ex out of guilt and I got another girl, but This time the one I’m not ready to lose��
I had to find a way out which I actually did✅✅
I got herbs and soaked with stout and right now I can have sex close to an hour or more depends on my mood WITHOUT taking ANYTHING BEFORE SEX��
Isn’t it amazing?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by markbor: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing this tips. Many people prefer to last longer without any effort on their side. For a long time sexual fulfilment one must learn the kegel exercise and be patient, it works. For advance natural method to last longer in bed call or whatsapp me on 08023342859
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
VOJA:
Wow... Thought provoking topic here.

Does it matter if one stops doing for a while?

Would he still experience failure?
What you do not exercise regularly, you cannot use effectively. The exercise should be done regularly. Not necessarily everyday but at least thrice a week.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by internationalman(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2022
Edoblakky:
Any progress update from guys using this simple technique?

For guys using this exercise, do you notice that even though I did not emphasize it's help on enlargement, it actually enlarges the organ over time?

Let me know of your progress report

This maybe coming late but I want to add to the benefits of this exercise.

This exercise can help those suffering from Ed also.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
internationalman:

This maybe coming late but I want to add to the benefits of this exercise.

This exercise can help those suffering from Ed also.
In fact, this is the emphasis. Delaying ejaculat.ion is actually curing E.D. Many thanks for the addition
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by samweaz: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2023
When doing this.. does it feels like feeling a force down to the muscles of ones anus. Or the force is only felt or should be felt at the muscles at the length of the penile(pen*s) alone.. what is the feeling like exactly. This helps one recognize the PC muscle in time
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by Edoblakky(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02
samweaz:
When doing this.. does it feels like feeling a force down to the muscles of ones anus. Or the force is only felt or should be felt at the muscles at the length of the penile(pen*s) alone.. what is the feeling like exactly. This helps one recognize the PC muscle in time
Sorry for responding so late. The pc muscle is connected to other muscles around the anus and groin areas but it's distinct. The best way to recognize it is to try or imagine that you are peeing and then stop peeing. It's the pc muscle you use to stop peeing. When you flex and relax the muscle, you are doing the exercise and you may feel it into you anus. I hope I explained it clearly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo / 463 New COVID-19 Cases, 121 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 14 - (12707 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.