Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Photos: See How Supporters Of Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kanu Grounded PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: See How Supporters Of Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kanu Grounded PH (945 Views)

DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See How Supporters Of Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kanu Grounded PH by Wizberg12(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
By Chijioke Nwankpa
PORT HARCOURT- Supporters of the controversial Director of Radio
Biafra and Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi
Kanu, on Tuesday, grounded commercial and vehicular activities, in
parts of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, to protest the
immediate release of Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday, in Lagos,
by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).
Recall that Vanguard earlier reported that Kanu who was Saturday,
arrested at Golden Tulip Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos by the DSS, after he
returned from the United Kingdom had been granted bail by the Abuja
Municipal Council Magistrate court. He was secretly arraigned there
by the DSS, but was yet to fulfill his bail conditions
See below photos of protest in Port Harcourt today:
The Indigenous People of Biafra on a Peaceful Protest over the arrest
of the Director of Radio Biafra, along Ikwerre road in Port Harcourt,
Rivers State. Photo: Nwankpa Chijioke

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/photos-see-how-supporters-of-radio-biafra-boss-nnamdi-kanu-grounded-ph/

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Supporters Of Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kanu Grounded PH by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
No going back on biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Supporters Of Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kanu Grounded PH by Orjioorji(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
oh Biafra I love you with all my heart, and I am ready to die for you my lovely Biafra, Gods willing I will fight for your right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Thugs Beats Up House Of Assembly Member In EKITI STATE / Washington Post Article: Five Ways Buhari Can Save Nigeria / Biafra; Two Feared Killed In Pro-biafra Protest - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.