Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Flying Hoverboard. Canadian Sets World Record. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Flying Hoverboard. Canadian Sets World Record. (714 Views)

China Sets World Record In Unbreakable Code From Satellite / Check Out This Wooden Hoverboard Made In Africa By A Carpenter / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flying Hoverboard. Canadian Sets World Record. by chieveboy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
ote] The farthest flight by hoverboard is 275.9 m (905 ft 2 in) and was achieved by Alexandru Duru (Canada) at Lake Ouareau in Quebec, Canada on 25 August 2014.

Catalin said:

The first real-life hoverboard. The machine was built and designed by me, Catalin Alexandru Duru. I am the first man to create and fly a working prototype.

I will showcase that stable flight can be achieved with a machine one can stand on and control with their feet, just like in the movie "Back to the Future Part II". In our case, the machine is propeller-based.

The prototype can be used anywhere, but is usually tested over water because of how dangerously high it can fly (which is ironic considering that the movie joked that it can't).

[/quote]

[flash] https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bfa9HrieUyQ[/flash]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Agrees To Pay Apple $548 Million For Copying Its Iphone Designs / Partnership Opportunity (within The Nigerian Banking Industry) For ICT Solution / Hello Please How Do I Bypass Interswitch Payment Gateway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.