Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (2928 Views)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / 100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
1. Body Coverage
Julia Gunse developed a skin condition called porphyria.  When medical treatment offered limited help Julia slowly covered her body and face with tattoos.  Today, over 95% of her body is covered in tattoos with a journey of five years to create at the cost of over $80,000.00.  Today she is listed in the Guinness World Records as most tattooed female in the world.

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
2. Enormous lower body
Mandy Sellars from birth battled with legs that would not stop growing.  Her condition is known as Proteus syndrome.  Doctors discovered a PIK3CA gene mutation in Mandy who is the only woman in the world to have it.  Her legs are three times larger than normal legs with each weighing about 50 pounds.   After a series of complications Mandy had her left leg amputated.  What is more amazing is that the limb grew back.

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
3. Pint sized
Jyoti Amge is fully grown at 2 feet tall.  An uncommon type of dwarfism called Achondroplasia Jyoti was born with.  One noticeable feature about Jyoti’s size is that she is perfectly proportioned.  All her limbs fit perfectly so she looks like a little person.  Of course Jyoti is in the Guinness Book of Records as the world’s smallest woman.

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
4. Hair it is
Dreadlocks is a hair style that has unlimited growth potential.  Just check out Asha Mandela, a fifty year old female with locks over nineteen feet long.  In 2008 she had the longest locks in the world.  As the Black Rapunzel Asha loves representing the beauty of dreadlocks.  An amazing feat for Asha came when she was diagnosed with cancer.  With all her chemotherapy treatments, Asha kept her hair from falling out.

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
5. Count on me
Abigail and Brittany are dicephalic parapagus twins.  They are conjoined and share the same body but have different heads.  Yes, this is amazing but what is also amazing is that even though they share the same body they do not share all the same organs.  They each have a stomach, heart, spine and spinal cord.  They must count on each other to function as one twin creates all function from the left and the other from the right side.  Another amazing fact is they are also individual when it comes to activities such as eating and writing.

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
6. Baby got back
Mikel Ruffinelli has a beautiful smile but she is most looked upon because of her curvaceous hips.  Mikel has the widest hips in the world with hips about 8 feet wide with a 4 foot waist and standing 5 feet 4 inches tall.  Her condition is called Lipedema the production of excessive and rapidly growing fat tissue.  Mikel began battling with this disorder after the birth of her first child.

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
7. Only the strong survive
Aneta Florczyk is the strongest woman alive.  The Polish native athlete broke the barrier in powerlifting over 595 pounds.  She has won several competitions placing her in the Guinness Book of Records.  Aneta even bent a frying pan in half.

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by abbk000: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
8. Biggest Ever!
No list would be complete without this German Model whose life mission it is to have the biggest ever! As you can see she is definitely accomplishing that feat

Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by exe0(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
ok
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Mutuwa(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wetin u no go see for media.
Longest snake in the world,talking ant,aliens and flying saucer. ...
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Mologi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
This one pass my power oooo...
The senate should screen this weird ladies....
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Crieff(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
That strongest woman is the perfect fit for some of our silly armed forces men. One on one, I trust her to deal with those clowns. grin
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by theLegion(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mologi:
This one pass my power oooo...
The senate should screen this weird ladies....
I can do the screening na cheesy
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by VickyRotex(f): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
That pint sized is so pretty. See swags cheesy
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Sandydayz(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is serious... shocked
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by spartoo: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
sad biggest ever is notin I would trip for.... shapeless
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by shikshark: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
that conjoined twins own fear me small o.
but my question is which of dem go feel am if bobby is pressed?
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Vikkie14: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
That woman with that "balloon" boobs is nothing. Why would i carry an overweight load for chest when it would be a problem during "that tin".
Re: 8 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist by Vikkie14: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
The "strongest" woman na dope. She beautiful and strong. That "pint size" woman is so cute. One will just carry her like a doll.

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Apricots / Real Meaning Of Trouble Sleep Yanga Wan Wake Am / Who Knows Of Any Online Football Betting Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.