Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Can See By Preacher Sticker - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can See By Preacher Sticker (848 Views)

Banner And Sticker Printing At N100 Per Feet / I Can See By Preacher Sticker / I Can See By Preacher Sticker Www.lulu.com/preachersticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can See By Preacher Sticker by sticker(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] I CAN SEE
by PREACHER STICKER

This Book reveals the true Self, Attitude and Nature of the Almighty God to the World, in accordance to the light of grace in which the Lord Jesus Christ manifested through the power of God. It contains alot of Revelations that will make you See beyond the physical, by making the ways of Jesus Christ Visible in your Life. DONT MISS THIS GREAT KNOWLEGDE.
www.lulu.com/preachersticker

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Of Africa Unite! / Domain Names Registration (n1000 For .info/.org Or N1,750 For .com/.net) / Www. Now Officially Lucnhed Today October 1st 2007.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.