Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,062 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (58674 Views)

Guys Trying To Impress Ladies - Read This / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
blessedly:

distance shaaa. lest I forget you told me you would be leaving the country then..... how far?
I'm still lookin foward to it tho... U knw these things take time... Howdy? Whr r u nw?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin hope u knw thunder?
lol I knw many of dem, which one exactly? cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by oylam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
RAKITIC:
Person wey go cheat go cheat if u like dey see urself every minute
true
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by oylam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
RAKITIC:
Person wey go cheat go cheat if u like dey see urself every minute
true smiley
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by noblegrex: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Honestly,I don't think there's any big deal in distance relationshp.people are just blowing the whole thing out of proportion.a girl can still be with you and cheat for whatever reason,distance or no distance.infact I love it more than anything cos I know myselfe, I easily get tired of something.seeing her all the time before marrying her, might get me pissed...so,as far as I'm concern I prefer long or no relationship till marriage,when I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I knw many of dem, which one exactly? cheesy
The wey do fire guys balls? cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
noblegrex:
Honestly,I don't think there's any big deal in distance relationshp.people are just blowing the whole thing out of proportion.a girl can still be with you and cheat for whatever reason,distance or no distance.infact I love it more than anything cos I know myselfe, I easily get tired of something.seeing her all the time before marrying her, might get me pissed...so,as far as I'm concern I prefer long or no relationship till marriage,when I'm ready.
Bro take a medal!!well said! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Agbanagba1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Distant relationships in most cases is a result of scarcity mentality especially in men. Women get approached every time by men,while men are most of the time comfortable in a monogamous relationship. I have tried it and to tell you the truth, it sucks. It is extremely boring and cost a lot of investment (time, mind,money).

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by jearile(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey,dat is i rolls with my guy!! grin d distance is so much,konji will hold him one day u knw grin
I hope he's a "toy" and not a prospective hubby else be prepared to reap what you sow.
I wish you well
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by noblegrex: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro take a medal!!well said! cheesy
thanks man,receive anoiting of prosperity.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Agbanagba1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
]Distant relationships in most cases is a result of scarcity mentality especially in men. Women get approached every time by men,while men are most of the time comfortable in a monogamous relationship. I have tried it and to tell you the truth it sucks.!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
jearile:

I hope he's a "toy" and a prospective hubby else be prepared to reap what you sow.
I wish you well
U cant understand okay grin thannks for wishing me well.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
noblegrex:
thanks man,receive anoiting of prosperity.
I am not a man cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by comffy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
noblegrex:

Well said. Seconded.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol u mean d thunder dat is in pussy? grin dat one has been firing me for five years... The current is very electrifying... cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Agbanagba1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dating,courtship and romance are all mating dance to achieve mating. Long distance relationship will impede mating except maybe you've been together for long.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
GahtU:
yes I live in Uyo n he stays in Akure n its going to work whether u like it or not. My parent lived apart for d first 16yrs of deir marriage, now dey r living together happily n till death. So OP its abt wat we want n our determination. So u can go n knock off ur head or neck in fact hit something BT if u think coming here to get supporters to destroy wat we av build is going to make us crack, den I can c how frustrated u r. Mind ur damn biz cos its enough trouble for u. Mtcheew....
hold on a millisecond.. Is this post bout u?? Im confused...
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by ogoji(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just gerraout here mehn with dis shit u wrote!so men don cheat abi?dey cheat pass devil self cheesy

lol..... who do the ladies cheat with
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
The one wey go fire your under there? cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not a man cheesy
Thanks bro. angry
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Thanks bro. angry
Why r u looking for my trouble? grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

The one wey go fire your under there? cheesy
angry yea,ur balls!! cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Louboutin(f): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
'You have voiced your fears and he has put you to ease' cheesy Really? Let's just hope he has really 'put you to ease' because people misbehave when the other person is not physically present!!! After all, why are they not physically present? Out of sight is out of mind my dear!
This means you are totally not in support of LDRs and you have zeroed your mind against it working, right?

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why r u looking for my trouble? grin
Where did you kept it. grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by LastProphet: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
GahtU:
yes I live in Uyo n he stays in Akure n its going to work whether u like it or not. My parent lived apart for d first 16yrs of deir marriage, now dey r living together happily n till death. So OP its abt wat we want n our determination. So u can go n knock off ur head or neck in fact hit something BT if u think coming here to get supporters to destroy wat we av build is going to make us crack, den I can c how frustrated u r. Mind ur damn biz cos its enough trouble for u. Mtcheew....

at the most you wont be more than 21 years to talk like this. look here boy everything you are hearing here is damn damn true! Go and get a girl in akure and stay in uyo and see what becomes of you
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry yea,ur balls!! cheesy
angry Your VJ. grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

I NO NO cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

angry Your VJ. grin
I get? cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seunolad1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Have once done background massaging, I could remember then servicing the babe and her fiance called to my suprise when ending the call said I love u to the guy while fu*king her hard. Was like he
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I get? cheesy
Check your under, you will see it. Or do you want me to come and check it for you?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Seculent: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I NO NO cheesy
Why will I be looking for what isn't lost then? cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

young man, it should be 'where did you keep it' not 'where did you kept it'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.