Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Wasere.com The New Betting Website(easy Money) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wasere.com The New Betting Website(easy Money) (1722 Views)

My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site / Wasere.com The New Betting... / Register On Wasere.com And Get #100 Free To Bet Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasere.com The New Betting Website(easy Money) by Wazzaowner(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2015
First of All what is wasere. Wasere bets on more than 200 Football Leagues globally with 1,000 Live-In-Play games a week. It is a website that Allows you to place bets and win money easily for as low as #1. There is a referral way to earn.money easily. Click on my referral and create an account to get earn ( http://www.wasere.com/freebet/09090806256) Note that Wasere.com is new and desperate to get new customers. Now straight to making money. ###########How to Place a Bet######### 1. Open your your web browser and type in: wasere.com 2. When the Wasere homepage appears click on login 3. Enter your number and password to proceed to your account 4. Select the sports option on the menu, let’s say football 5. Use the sports menu on the left of screen to find the league or country of your choice, or you can search for the team 6. Make your selection(s) up to a maximum of 30 7. Enter your desired stake, the amount you wish to bet. The minimum is just N1! 8. Click on “place bet” Note: if it displays "price has changed", click on proceed to accept the new price and the bet will be processed or else click to remove the selection from your betslip and start again. How to Check My Bets & Account Statement 1. Open your web browser and type in: wasere.com 2. When the Wasere page appears click on login 3. Enter your number and password to access your account 4. Click "Menu" top right 5. Select the option you wish to use from the dropdown list Note: Clicking on ‘My Bets’ lists all of your bets while clicking on ‘Statement’ lists every account transaction: deposits, withdrawals, bets and payouts. ################################### Betting trick without using a dime only on wasere . 1. Follow my unique referral link. You need to follow through the referral for it to work. 2. Sign up and you would receive a free #100. 3. After recieving #100 you would get a text message to activate your Account of which is a most to place your free bet. 4. After authentication. Place your bet and start earning without using a dime. Link once more http://www.wasere.com/freebet/09090806256 YOU CAN THANK ME LATER. Remember you have Notting to loose in trying except to gain cool cash. :-)
Re: Wasere.com The New Betting Website(easy Money) by mchloe599(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hey wasere.. Wann join your betting site.. But I was told if I deposit 500 naira,I'll be given some kinda deposit bonus.. Wanna knw how true this is.. Thanks
Re: Wasere.com The New Betting Website(easy Money) by WasereSupport: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
mchloe599:
Hey wasere.. Wann join your betting site.. But I was told if I deposit 500 naira,I'll be given some kinda deposit bonus.. Wanna knw how true this is.. Thanks

If you are a new client and making your first deposit, it is correct as you were told that you will get 500 bonus on top.
When you login after making the deposit, you will be prompted to accept or decline the bonus. Click Accept and it will be added to your balance.
Let us know after what you think of our site and service!
Thx.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New 769 Horsepower Ferraricristiano Ronaldo Shows Of / Serena Williams' Baby Is Now On IG & Twitter, Has Over 36k Followers Already / Lola Ta Lie Erse Skewbald Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.