Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int (1731 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. / New update on Nnamdi's arrest and (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bodeloja: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2015
That dont seem right and underscores the flmsy reason for Nnamdi Arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by Ini22(f): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by buzquet(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by tolustx(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2015
I love where dis is going.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bigass123(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Igbos get a brain.. I mean the original one oh
Not the Aba made oh undecided
If it's too expensive then rent one.. But try return ahm oh
Don't try to smuggle it to Malaysia oh angry

4 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by Stolen: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2015
The problem with Nigeria is the contradiction. Yorubas are the proponent of that contradiction more so than others.

3 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by eleko1: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Woteva.Goats are stubborn animals Throw those nuisance in the lagoon /flog them well.We need peace not nuisance angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bodeloja: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2015
eleko1:
Woteva.Goats are stubborn animals Throw those nuisance in the lagoon /flog them well.We need peace not nuisance angry undecided
bigass123:

This thread does not provde a platform for Tribalist and discriminatory comment as your Oba, or for suggestive hate crimes.

4 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by ORACLE1975(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Loi
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by eleko1: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2015
This isn't tribalist, we are tired of dis pipu nuisance. She Niger Delta protest /threatened Nig wen Orka was arrested?Why always Igbos! quote author=bodeloja post=39191030]

This thread does not provde a platform for Tribalist and discriminatory comment as your Oba, or for suggestive hate crimes.[/quote]
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by godoluwa(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by knightsTempler: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by ChappyChase: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2015
I just can't understand why you beat child and still don't want to hear the child cry! The igbos have been marginalised for a long time and yet when they protest, you will hear all manner of nonsense from those idiots called "leaders"! Abi them want us make we remain fools like Yorubas?
Proudly 5%

8 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by kettykin: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2015
I am beginning to get seriously worried about nigeria, my biggest worry is not the deadly bokoharam in the northern part of the country or the invisibility of the violent fulani herdsmen rampaging the south for forage for their animals or the recent moves by biafrans for the breaking up of the Federation.

My biggest worries are the false patriots who sell the truth for lies, who believe in a change driven by a 73 year old retired Gen with no secondary school certificate, who believe in the false unity of the country but do not subscribe to retaining an oil rich peninsula. Who believe that a drug gangster whose only source of income is government revenue is not corrupt but rather a former world bank executive and former minister of finance is the most corrupt person on earth.

I am really afraid for nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by edo3(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Am beginning to hate yeebos day by day,,,was d comment not made under goodluck regime, so why didn't he arrrest d king since is a friend to the yeebos? Sometimes i wonder if this is the same Igbo brothers i grew up with in a small part of lagos. My first girlfriend was even an ibo girl.
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by ChappyChase: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
bigass123:
Watin this mumu dey yarn? Well I no blame you, your moniker said it all you got a big ass for a brain! Coward like you, keep worshipping your fulani masters while them fvck you from behind!
Proudly 5%

2 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bodeloja: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2015
edo3:
Am beginning to hate yeebos day by day,,,was d comment not made under goodluck regime, so why didn't he arrrest d king since is a friend to the yeebos? Sometimes i wonder if this is the same Igbo brothers i grew up with in a small part of lagos. My first girlfriend was even an ibo girl.

I earlier warned you about hate comment, u have signed in again with another moniker. No edo person is as hateful as your ethnic group is capable of, as shamefully put on display by your Oba.

3 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bigass123(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2015
My dear I know you're 95% akamu brain and 5% good brain.. Even the 5% has been cloned.. You guys are the biggest problem this country has. Soiling our image everywhere you find yourself. In and outside Nigeria You'll kill just to make money, did you remember what you people did to Dora Akunyili.
You people may have forgotten, but it's boldly written in history. The day you get your Biafra.. Nigeria will enjoy relative peace and tranquillity.
Useless fraudulent Igbos.. Before the end of today, you'll still your brothers in the news doing what they know how to do best.
"All na business" "Money must be made".. .. Ain't that your slogans?
Quote me again and let obatala strike you and your family.
Useless Mofos! angry

ChappyChase:

Watin this mumu dey yarn? Well I no blame you, your moniker said it all you got a big ass for a brain! Coward like you, keep worshipping your fulani masters while them fvck you from behind!
Proudly 5%
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by jidestar: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Above the law.
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by ChappyChase: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
bigass123:
My dear I know you're 95% akamu brain and 5% good brain.. Even the 5% has been cloned.. You guys are the biggest problem this country has. Soiling our image everywhere you find yourself. In and outside Nigeria You'll kill just to make money, did you remember what you people did to Dora Akunyili.
You people may have forgotten, but it's boldly written in history. The day you get your Biafra.. Nigeria will enjoy relative peace and tranquillity.
Useless fraudulent Igbos.. Before the end of today, you'll still your brothers in the news doing what they know how to do best.
"All na business" "Money must be made".. .. Ain't that your slogans?
Quote me again and let obatala strike you and your family.
Useless Mofos! angry

Hahahahahhaha.... High BP don hook ham ooo..
See the way he is fuming! And all the the rape case way dey fly out of your region na you papa dey Bleep your mama bah?
NOTE- I no quote you oo... Mumu of the highest order! Wonder how person go look for name to use as moniker nothing come him mind rather than bigass123 true true una region get Konji problem right from time immemorial!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by tunjion: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
This country have lost direction.
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by B69U: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
This is the importance Nnamdi have attained thanks to tribalism of which Buhari is no exception. They should have left Nnamdi
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by Calculia: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2015
#FreeNnamdiKanu

There is no grounds for his arrest. Dont expect Igbos to be happy with marginalisation.
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by edo3(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
bodeloja:

I earlier warned you about hate comment, u have signed in again with another moniker. No edo person is as hateful as your ethnic group is capable of, as shamefully put on display by your Oba.
warned who? For ur dream abi?
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bodeloja: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2015
edo3:
warned who? For ur dream abi?

get out from this thread. bastard!
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by pazienza(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2015
It will be interesting to hear what Igbo one Nigerian apologists like Ekweremmadu and the rest will have to say about Kanu's arrest, their future importance in Igbo politics might depend on it.

Ohanaeze I see, is bidding her time too. They must make a public statement on this issue before the end of this week, it will be interesting to hear what their statement will be.

3 Likes

Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bodeloja: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:
It will be interesting to hear what Igbo one Nigerian apologists like Ekweremmadu and the rest will have to say about Kanu's arrest, their future importance in Igbo politics might depend on it.
Ohanaeze I see, is bidding her time too. They must make a public statement on this issue before the end of this week, it will be interesting to hear what their statement will be.

The problem hear is the contradiction, the lies about one Nigeria and continued deception.
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by waternopassgari: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari let my people go.
Re: Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int by bodeloja: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
DSS takes permanent holiday wen it comes to our Oba.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Corrupt-Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby Told The Queen--BBC / Flash Back Of Tinubu's Paid Touts Demonstrating In London / BREAKING: Court Stops PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.