Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises (13300 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges / 'Plot To Quash Saraki’s Code Of Conduct Trial At The Court Of Appeal' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Code of Conduct trubunal has refused the entry of journalists into its premises as Senate president, Bukola Saraki appears before it today. It has been confirmed that the chairman gave this order.

More details soon...

Source: ChannelsTV

https://mobile.twitter.com/KayodeAkintemi/status/656732584009953280

1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by ernesty20(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Serves them right.

Its my birthday.. I need some likes cheesy

19 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2015
This means we may not be getting live updates from them today. #sad
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by dokunbam(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2015
angry
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Source?
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
midolian:

I think when things are set going, journalists woul be allowed in. Remember the live coverage ban which was later lifted
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Arrant nonsense. This is not good for our democracy undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by hinwazaka: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Come rain or sunshine, winter or summer, when proceedings commence, journalists will be allowed entrance. And FYI: Saraki already has the day, this is just a formality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I think when things are set going, journalists woul be allowed in. Remember the live coverage ban which was later lifted
That's true. Let's just keep hoping
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2015
JEGA01:
Arrant nonsense. This is not good for our democracy undecided

Please, blame it on GEJ... cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2015
which democracy are u talking abt?

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:
Come rain or sunshine, winter or summer, when proceedings commence, journalists will be allowed entrance. And FYI: Saraki already has the day, this is just a formality.
Morning, Mr Hinwazaka grin

I remember you saying Saraki can never be docked.. grin

18 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Dannyset(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2015
This is just to protect the image of the Senate President. He's already had enough of embarrassment with his docking pictures that is everywhere.
Well, with what just happened, I think this case has been settled behind the scene. But some illogical Saraki urchins will come and shout "Tinubu how market", forgetting that Saraki too must have agreed to shed some of his wings just to let things work.
Politicians are more than Mathematician in calculations.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Vikkie14: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Sometimes, one may have to welcome this. Majority of our journalists are quack(i reserve no apology). There have been too many "news from radios without antennas" that based their reports on falsehood and lies.
On the other hand, this will surely hamper democracy as the masses will be left in the dark on the proceedings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Bro, another just came in. "CCT officially confirms that its chairman gave the order that no cameras be allowed into court for todays trial"

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
midolian:
Bro, another just came in. "CCT officially confirms that its chairman gave the order that no cameras be allowed into court for todays trial"

What are the reasons for this?
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What are the reasons for this?
Honestly, I don't know yet.
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2015
I do not trust this CCT chairman anymore angry
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Please, blame it on GEJ... cheesy
undecided
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Goke7: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2015
i was expecting this, its bad press before the whole world that our number 3 citizen is being docked for a criminal case. Reason in saner climes, pubilc officials step aside till they are cleared but this is Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Firefire(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2015
JEGA01:

I suspect PDP, this is the handwork of Jonathan.

GEJ, why ? undecided
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
More confirmation..

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by tolexy007(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2015
angry
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by donphilopus: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

Coming from a demented soul who said Sarari can never be docked. Anyway, just like Chukwudi44, I know you are an Agbobaku to everyone facing corruption charges in Court.

7 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2015
JEGA01:

It's very simple bros! Let all the journalists there, report that "APC, Buhari has settled the CCT Chairman to set Saraki Free"

Then you will see reactions!

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Okay
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by donphilopus: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Goke7:
i was expecting this, its bad press before the whole world that our number 3 citizen is being docked for a criminal case. Reason in saner climes, pubilc officials step aside till they are cleared but this is Nigeria.

That's the main reason he should resign. He even suspended today's plenary for his personal case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
midolian:
when will EFCC prosecute Amaechi?

4 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

It's very simple bros! Let all the journalists there, report that "APC, Buhari has settled the CCT Chairman to set Saraki Free"

Then you will see reactions!

Nonsense!
lol. Really waiting to see how events unfold
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
I believe this is just a mere Formality..The case would be discarded..Too bad Mr President...
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by nawtibownie: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Beth why? Something is up. Saraki : smartfish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Extends 2016 Budget Implementation To March 2017 / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari / Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.