Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

Help Me With Computer Science Project Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With Computer Science Project Work (1007 Views)

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / How To Get Materials For Your Project Work, Exams, Assignments And More / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Computer Science Project Work by ejisz1: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Hello to all my fellow nairalanders and academics out there.
I have been finding it difficult to research useful information for my final year project work captioned (Bank customers information tracking system).

I am a computer science student. my project supervisor is making matters worst. the material I intended to use as guide has not been of help as well.
my challenge now is getting ideas of how the project work should be structured, details of how banks track their customers, analysis of a previous system and design of a new system.

please point in the right direction as I have few weeks left to round up this project work.

Help a Brother out.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Help Me With Computer Science Project Work by MrTips: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
ejisz1:
Hello to all my fellow nairalanders and academics out there.
I have been finding it difficult to research useful information for my final year project work captioned (Bank customers information tracking system).
I am a computer science student. my project supervisor is making matters worst. the material I intended to use as guide has not been of help as well.
my challenge now is getting ideas of how the project work should be structured, details of how banks track their customers, analysis of a previous system and design of a new system.
please point in the right direction as I have few weeks left to round up this project work.
Help a Brother out.
Thanks and God bless you all.
First, i will like to ask which school do you attend. Am going to outline how a good Project should look, Though am nt saying it perfect but just blueprint.

TITLE PAGE

CERTIFICATION

DEDICATION

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ASBTRACT

TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER ONE
1.1 INTRODUCTION

1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY

1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM

1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY

1.5 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY

1.6 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

1.7 SCOPE OF STUDY

1.8 LIMITATION OF STUDY

1.9 ASSUMPTIONS

CHAPTER TWO
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW

CHAPTER THREE
3.1 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION

3.2 DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS OF EXISTING SYSTEM

3.3 ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE

3.4 OBJECTIVES OF EXISTING SYSTEM

3.5 INPUT ANALYSIS

3.6 OUTPUT ANALYSIS

3.7 PROBLEM OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM

CHAPTER FOUR
4.1 DESIGN OF THE NEW SYSTEM

4.2 PROGRAM DESIGN MODULES

4.3 OUTPUT DESIGN

4.4 INPUT DESIGN

4.5 DATABASE DESIGN

4.6 IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW SYSTEM

4.7 PROGRAM FLOWCHART

4.8 SYSTEM REQUIREMENT

CHAPTER FIVE
5.1 SUMMARY

5.2 RECOMMENDATION

5.3 CONCLUSION

REFERENCES

APPENDICES

OUTPUT DESIGN
Re: Help Me With Computer Science Project Work by MrTips: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Go to Your school library and find books to write on those sub topic i outline above and do more online research. Use Good Programming language with combination of DBMS software. VisuaBasic, QBasic, C#, C++, Java, Sql, Mysql, MsAcess etc for the coding

If You Need Help on how to use Internet For research

http://content.easybib.com/students/writing-guide/ii-research/a-finding-sources/

http://library.concordia.ca/help/howto/internethandout.html

http://www.writing.utoronto.ca/advice/reading-and-researching/research-using-internet

http://www.openpolytechnic.ac.nz/study-with-us/study-resources-for-students/researching-and-reading/how-to-research/how-to-find-information-on-the-internet/
Re: Help Me With Computer Science Project Work by ejisz1: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrTips:
First, i will like to ask which school do you attend. Am going to outline how a good Project should look, Though am nt saying it perfect but just blueprint.

TITLE PAGE

CERTIFICATION

DEDICATION

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ASBTRACT

TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER ONE
1.1 INTRODUCTION

1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY

1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM

1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY

1.5 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY

1.6 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES

1.7 SCOPE OF STUDY

1.8 LIMITATION OF STUDY

1.9 ASSUMPTIONS

CHAPTER TWO
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW

CHAPTER THREE
3.1 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION

3.2 DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS OF EXISTING SYSTEM

3.3 ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE

3.4 OBJECTIVES OF EXISTING SYSTEM

3.5 INPUT ANALYSIS

3.6 OUTPUT ANALYSIS

3.7 PROBLEM OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM

CHAPTER FOUR
4.1 DESIGN OF THE NEW SYSTEM

4.2 PROGRAM DESIGN MODULES

4.3 OUTPUT DESIGN

4.4 INPUT DESIGN

4.5 DATABASE DESIGN

4.6 IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW SYSTEM

4.7 PROGRAM FLOWCHART

4.8 SYSTEM REQUIREMENT

CHAPTER FIVE
5.1 SUMMARY

5.2 RECOMMENDATION

5.3 CONCLUSION

REFERENCES

APPENDICES

OUTPUT DESIGN

Thanks MrTips.
I already know these things you pointed out here.
I am more interested in knowing how to get relevant and useful information that will help me come up with a good literature review that is related to the topic in view.

I did a complete work initially but my project supervisor ruled out my chapter 2. He said my literature review is not related to the topicbinam writing on.
kindly point me in the right direction.
TOPIC- BANK CUSTOMERS INFORMATION TRACKING SYSTEM

thanks again Sir.

(1) (Reply)

TS SBTET Diploma C05/C08/C09 Exam Results 2016 – Exam Held In Oct /nov 2015 / Pgd In Accountancy Or Pgd In Financial Management? / SAP MM Online Training In Italy|japan|canada|germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.