Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79851 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by fasa199(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2016
just got my first order on fiver to deliver snap chat followers please someone should help me out
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by tonyx4x44(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Una don help me well for this thread, make I contribute.

Grammarly is now offering her premium service for free!

If you don't know already, Grammarly is earth's foremost grammar checker. It checks your text automatically across all websites and program. In includes word check, plagiarism check, and syntax and grammar check.

Grammarly is the best thing that can happen to any writer.

How to get it

1. Go to this link and Install Grammarly toolbar for firefox, chrome, or safari - http://gram.ly/qrcy

2. Enjoy the premium free!

You are welcome. cool
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by JohnieWalker(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2016
tonyx4x44:
Una don help me well for this thread, make I contribute.

Grammarly is now offering her premium service for free!

If you don't know already, Grammarly is earth's foremost grammar checker. It checks your text automatically across all websites and program. In includes word check, plagiarism check, and syntax and grammar check.

Grammarly is the best thing that can happen to any writer.

How to get it

1. Go to this link and Install Grammarly toolbar for firefox, chrome, or safari - http://gram.ly/qrcy

2. Enjoy the premium free!

You are welcome. cool
I installed the toolbar already boss but can you guide me on this
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nicholas007: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
chinoify:
hi guys.. sorry for late update, Fiverr gigs no allow me see road.lolz...
straight to the point.
Open Fiverr Account (USA OR UK IP.....) see what a seller told me today about Nigerians on Fiverr ([12:55:43 PM] Thank you. This is crazy, but I must be honest with you. Every seller that I buy traffic here from Fiverr who is from Nigeria or Africa period has refused to deliver traffic to me when I paid.
Sometimes I wonder if some sellers are trying to make Fiverr look bad. I will order from you though. I do not like to take advantage of anyone. That is why I will not take "free" traffic from you. I want to pay you for what I need, and pay you well.

so you see the reason why we need a Good vpn to open UK or USA account??
2. Go to www . peopleperhour . com, search for a similar Gig as your and copy the sellers description, edit and use as yours.

3. open traffic, article, sign ups, graphics (if you can design) gigs

for the sake of quick order, i will brutalize traffic gig here... more info coming soon... make i deliver one order first lol...
bro please send your contact to me I want to ask some little questions thanks .nicholas.globalconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nicholas007: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
chinoify:
hi guys.. sorry for late update, Fiverr gigs no allow me see road.lolz...
straight to the point.
Open Fiverr Account (USA OR UK IP.....) see what a seller told me today about Nigerians on Fiverr ([12:55:43 PM] Thank you. This is crazy, but I must be honest with you. Every seller that I buy traffic here from Fiverr who is from Nigeria or Africa period has refused to deliver traffic to me when I paid.
Sometimes I wonder if some sellers are trying to make Fiverr look bad. I will order from you though. I do not like to take advantage of anyone. That is why I will not take "free" traffic from you. I want to pay you for what I need, and pay you well.

so you see the reason why we need a Good vpn to open UK or USA account??
2. Go to www . peopleperhour . com, search for a similar Gig as your and copy the sellers description, edit and use as yours.

3. open traffic, article, sign ups, graphics (if you can design) gigs

for the sake of quick order, i will brutalize traffic gig here... more info coming soon... make i deliver one order first lol...

bro please send your contact to me I want to ask some little questions thanks .nicholas.globalconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by tonyx4x44(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I installed the toolbar already boss but can you guide me on this

anything you don't understand, just quote me. I will explain.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Emmyk(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
cool
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by fasa199(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2016
i need traffic to a sales page #2000. contact me on WhatsApp 08162473128 if you can do this job
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by lade007(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
What a beautifyl thread..thumbs up @ OP
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by runsboy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Do you need Fiverr reviews? I can order your gigs from up to 3 different Fiverr accounts and drop a very professional review of your service after you deliver. Contact details are in my siggy.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Great thread
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
i back to my thread...
ask reasonable questions, i will help.
thanks.

meanwhile feed your eyes with smart work on fiverr.

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
See money! Ego! Owo! kud!

See person pikin dey rake in dollars from Fiverr in this Change period when a dollar is almost #400.00

Chai dere is God ooooooooo!

Ok no problem, i know what to do.

Oya @chinoify where you dey live, i want come visit you.

I am a very fine girl oooo! smiley

chinoify:
i back to my thread...
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
I noticed that the last link shared here to down Diabolical Traffic Bot is down.

So i went on to search and with God mercy i found a working link where
you can download the bot. It is almost the latest version, 5.21

Since i don't want Nairaland spam bot to come for me, So i have attached the download link to this post.

It is in a notepad with its password. See the link below.

PS: I just edited the text file to include some information

2 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
@ chinoify, Are you still running the traffic gig using the Diabolical Traffic bot?

Because i read a lot of complains that the bot is not working on a
forum where the Diabolical Traffic Bot is being sold.

And to make the matter worst, the developer is not addressing the customer' complaints.

That is i why i am asking if you with traffic gig using Diabolical Traffic Bot.

Thank for starting a great thread and more importantly answering questions.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by femipeters015(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
bro u just abandoned the thread you opened about 'reviews" well i guess youre busy, pls whenever you less busy kindly finish it
chinoify:
i back to my thread...
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by fasa199(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
homebase:
I noticed that the last link shared here to down Diabolical Traffic Bot is down.

So i went on to search and with God mercy i found a working link where
you can download the bot. It is almost the latest version, 5.21

Since i don't want Nairaland spam bot to come for me, So i have attached the download link to this post.

It is in a notepad with its password. See the link below.

PS: I just edited the text file to include some information

sorry to ask.. if we follow the process stated. Do we have to download any other app like VPS or we are good to go with whatever we ve downloaded
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Fingerprinter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
chinoify:
i back to my thread...
thanks.

Hey bro, I was able to send some traffic to a site using diabolic but I noticed that anytime I disconnect my data connection, the traffic would stop!
I want to ask, do i need to have my data connection on all through the period I would be sending the traffic?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by temigreat(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Grammarly premium account for sale @ 3k contact me on whatsapp 08179675371/bbm 7AD4962A,temiwonder@gmail.com
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Yes you will still need to use VPS as it is not advisable to run the bot on your system.

fasa199:

sorry to ask.. if we follow the process stated. Do we have to download any other app like VPS or we are good to go with whatever we ve downloaded
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Sound like you are running Diabolic on your local system, so yes when you disconnect your data and system it will stop.

But when you are using VPS, you can disconnect your data and off your PC the bot will still be running.

Fingerprinter:

Hey bro, I was able to send some traffic to a site using diabolic but I noticed that anytime I disconnect my data connection, the traffic would stop!
I want to ask, do i need to have my data connection on all through the period I would be sending the traffic?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Fingerprinter(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
homebase:
Sound like you are running Diabolic on your local system, so yes when you disconnect your data and system it will stop.

But when you are using VPS, you can disconnect your data and off your PC the bot will still be running.

Nop, i'm actually running it on a vps, maybe there's something I'm not getting right! I'll try it again sha
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nteogwuija(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
pls can i run this diabolic bot on a 3gb ram system. thanks for your responses in advance.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello, guys!

This thread is one of the most useful thread on nairaland. I personally have benefited a lot from it. It is time to give back. I will paste a link below. This link is for the following people

1. People with no skill and want to make it on Fiverr. There is hope for you
2. Newbies that does not know which niche to settle in
3. Seller undergoing more stress than their earnings
4. professionals that want to learn more

NOTE: The link will require you to pay $ 0.99/three-month after which there will be automatic one-year normal rate renewal from your ATM if you do not unsubscribe before the expiration date.

I WILL ADVICE YOU DON'T SAVE MONEY ON THE ATM AGAIN AFTER YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNTIL THE THREE MONTH EXPIRES AND YOU UNSUBSCRIBE.

I warn you because you may forget to unsubscribe and they will bill you for one year if you have much money on the card.

ALSO DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEIR APPS ON YOUR PHONE O. IT'S NOT FREE - VERY EXPENSIVE. Just learn on pc, and you need enough MEGS

If you satisfy the above and ready to learn and earn. follow this link https://skillshare.com/ahfa

All the best fellow hustler
see you in 6 digits on fiverr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Fingerprinter(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hello, guys!

This thread is one of the most useful thread on nairaland. I personally have benefited a lot from it. It is time to give back. I will paste a link below. This link is for the following people

1. People with no skill and want to make it on Fiverr. There is hope for you
2. Newbies that does not know which niche to settle in
3. Seller undergoing more stress than their earnings
4. professionals that want to learn more

NOTE: The link will require you to pay $ 0.99/three-month after which there will be automatic one-year normal rate renewal from your ATM if you do not unsubscribe before the expiration date.

I WILL ADVICE YOU DON'T SAVE MONEY ON THE ATM AGAIN AFTER YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNTIL THE THREE MONTH EXPIRES AND YOU UNSUBSCRIBE.

I warn you because you may forget to unsubscribe and they will bill you for one year if you have much money on the card.

ALSO DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEIR APPS ON YOUR PHONE O. IT'S NOT FREE - VERY EXPENSIVE. Just learn on pc, and you need enough MEGS

If you satisfy the above and ready to learn and earn. follow this link https://skillshare.com/ahfa

All the best fellow hustler
see you in 6 digits on fiverr.

Thanks for this bro!
Please do you have idea on how I can get a free vps? Apart from Amazon and azure?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Thanks for this bro!
Please do you have idea on how I can get a free vps? Apart from Amazon and azure?
No sir, I believe some guys in the house may have an idea
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by sunboy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 352/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by sunboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by raphemmanuel(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tabbaz:

No sir, I believe some guys in the house may have an idea
please sir help me review my profile to know what am getting wrong, is one week now I have not receive any order
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuel_85
thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2016
I use diabolic.. It's still the best compared to jingling, supreme etc.
Although the latest update has bug issues, I had to downgrade.

homebase:
@ chinoify, Are you still running the traffic gig using the Diabolical Traffic bot?

Because i read a lot of complains that the bot is not working on a
forum where the Diabolical Traffic Bot is being sold.

And to make the matter worst, the developer is not addressing the customer' complaints.

That is i why i am asking if you with traffic gig using Diabolical Traffic Bot.

Thank for starting a great thread and more importantly answering questions.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Running diabolic on your pic can get damaged. Buy a vps.....
Diabolic uses ur data to function.

Fingerprinter:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.