Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists (1036 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by mulattoclaro(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
This is how to put an end to these cankerworms once and for all:

1. Use live ammo to quell tension

2. Any protester caught should be given a minimum of 10years imprisonment.

3. Give Nnamdi Kanu a public execution. Preferably by hanging or firing squad.

4. Deploy military men, fighter jets, tanks and some heavy artillery to the SE region.

5. Give a shoot on sight order for anyone holding the biafran flag, chanting biafran songs or even caught protesting or even found with anything biafran.

6. Block all supply route that these ipob youths might have access to. Whether land, sea or air.

7. Use air-strikes when the need arises.

P.S This is only for ipob youths and those biafran protesters and not for those hardworking or innocent igbos who do not share these foolish biafran dreams. Not all igbos are enemies of the state. I've been opportune to meet some wonderful igbos. Bit this treatment are for those biafran terrorists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by moderation2020: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

4. Deploy military men, fighter jets, tanks and some heavy artillery to the SE region.

5. Give a shoot on sight order for anyone holding the biafran flag, chanting biafran songs or even caught protesting or even found with anything biafran.

6. Block all supply route that these ipob youths might have access to. Whether land, sea or air.

P.S This is only for ipob youths and those biafran protesters and not for those hardworking or innocent igbos who do not share these foolish biafran dreams. Not all igbos are enemies of the state. I've been opportune to meet some wonderful igbos. Bit this treatment are for those biafran terrorists.

u sound too childish than I initially imagine

8 Likes

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Macelliot(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I was expecting you to have gotten atleast 4 likes by now...

Where are your other 4 Monickers?

Spanishkid
thiagoneves
sadraokosun
simplycarro
Mulattoclaro
1 user = 5 monickers

10 Likes

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Panshow(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
The brutal way.
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Rose2014: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Macelliot:

Where are your other Monickers?

Spanishkid
thiagoneves
sadraokosun

1 user = 4 monickers
The op is always looking for attention
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
BUHARI GO AND ARREST SHEKAWO NOT FREEDOM FIGHTER 100 YEARS IS OVER LET US GO GO AND READ HISTORY MISTER POSTER ANY ONE AGAINST BIAFRA WILL DIE LIKE A COWARD
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by spanishkid(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by simplycarro: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
The zoo ( Biafra ) must fall cheesy
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by spanishkid(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Macelliot:

Spanishkid
thiagoneves
sadraokosun

1 user = 4 monickers
I'm not surprised. You're such a fool. You really feel I have multiple monikers?

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by mulattoclaro(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Macelliot:

Spanishkid
thiagoneves
sadraokosun

1 user = 4 monickers
answering you is absolute foolishness. You'll die in great numbers from the bullets of the Nigerian army.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
And the reason is for all this nonsense is to prevent the Biafra actualization?

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Macelliot(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm not surprised. You're such a fool. You really feel I have multiple monikers?
Funny! I quoted your spanishkid monicker a week ago, you replied me with your Mulattoclaro...

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by chopido(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2015
And what do u think this ur useless suggestion will result into? Fear? U don't know the power of an idea. Try it and see if u will not die in d process fool
mulattoclaro:

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by mulattoclaro(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2015
chopido:
And what do u think this ur useless suggestion will result into? Fear? U don't know the power of an idea. Try it and see if u will not die in d process fool
I pity you. Just 2 air-strikes will wipe off that erosion ravaged region of yours. Idea my asss.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Why can't you people ignore this buffoon Op and his useless threads?

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by blackjack21(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

And what should be done to Boko haram terrorists?
You sound childish.

10:29:12
Wed, Oct 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Kingyellew(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2015
You are an slowpoke prescribing the possible solution to the situation you don't understant because of your imbecillic nature. Stupidity.
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by chopido(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Let's see who will launch the airstrike first.
mulattoclaro:
I pity you. Just 2 air-strikes will wipe off that erosion ravaged region of yours. Idea my asss.
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Rossikk(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
blackjack21:

And what should be done to Boko haram terrorists?
You sound childish.

10:29:12
Wed, Oct 21, 2015
You sound scared.
Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:

^^

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by zuchyblink(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
may all these happen to ur family in Jesus name,Amen! OP,for ur information,the earlier u start planting cocoa the better for u

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Ipob Youths And Biafran Secessionists by blackjack21(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rossikk:
You sound scared.

fear is a virtue. undecided

don't even think i'am an igbo.

JUST HUMAN. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video / Biafra Does Not Exist Anywhere By Mr. Steve Nwosu / Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.