Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited (5226 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Meter Engineers Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Trainee Engineers At EPCM Engineers Limited (any Engineering Course) / Epcm Engineer Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by tutusaint(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
EPCM Engineers Limited - From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client's financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework. Because the greatest opportunity to control project costs and risk lie in the quality of work at the concept selection and definition stage, we ensure that our clients get the best of services that often yield substantial cost savings without compromising on quality and content.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer

Requirements
Apply for consideration into the vacancies for Graduate trainees in our affiliate organizations if you meet the following minimum requirements:

B.Sc in any Engineering discipline
First Class Honours Degree ONLY
Under 25 Years s at December 30, 2015
Completed NYSC program.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's outlining relevant experience to:humanresources.epcm@gmail.com and copy humanresources@epcmengineers.com

Subject Title must be in the following format:

Full Names/Discipline/Class of degree/Place of residence/Age
Example: Johnson Philips/Chemical Engineering/FIRST CLASS/Lekki, Lagos/25
Note: Applicants living around Lekki/Ajah environs will be more advantaged

Application Deadline: 24th October, 2015.

Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by femotechno(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Got a test invite.. Pls.. Who else got one
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by femotechno(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmm....
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Wiseland: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
femotechno:
Got an test invite.. Pls.. Who else got one

got an invite too
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Tohsine: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
femotechno:
Got an test invite.. Pls.. Who else got one
Got an invite too
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by elShakes(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Tohsine:

Got an invite too

What date and time are you guys scheduled for?
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by lisimmo(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Free Dragnet, SHL, Workforce Aptitude Tests Questions on Android with MyJob app. Download the app here www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=myjob.akinola.com.myjob
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Tohsine: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
elShakes:

What date and time are you guys scheduled for?
I did mine today
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by gbadeolu1: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tohsine:
I did mine today
How did it go? Was there both test and interview? Dragnet kind of test
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by femotechno(m): 3:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Tohsine:

Got an invite too
Okk
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Wiseland: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
gbadeolu1:

how did the test go? what kind of questions where you asked?

How did it go? Was there both test and interview? Dragnet kind of test
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Wiseland: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tohsine:

I did mine today

what kind of questions where you asked?
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by opj21(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who got screening form??
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by opj21(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abi dem say make una no tell us how d test go........pls gist d house
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by gbadeolu1: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
I think I now know why our guys have refused to say a word on the experience. The truth is, dragnet never baff for where ds test dey!!! Lol
It was my longest test in the year. Thumbs up EPCM!

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by lantessy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Has anyone been contacted for interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by femotechno(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
lantessy:
Has anyone been contacted for interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by lantessy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
femotechno:

Were you contacted for interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Howyouseeit: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
@lantessy

Hey brother,

Did you have an interview with these guys, I mean the interview that followed after the test?

If yes, have you gotten a feedback yet?
Please i'd like to know just so I can figure out the probable status of my application with them.

Thank you.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by lantessy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
No, I have not.
If you have had an interview with them, you might need to be patient as they should contact you soon whether successful or not. If you need to know your application status, you can call Chisom.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Howyouseeit: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
lantessy:
No, I have not.
If you have had an interview with them, you might need to be patient as they should contact you soon whether successful or not. If you need to know your application status, you can call Chisom.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Thing is I had my interview a while back, since the 5th of November. I also understand that some other candidates got negative feedback already after the interview. I just want to know if there's anyone out there who has gotten a positive feedback, or an update on his/her application status.

Thanks again.
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by hada331: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Howyouseeit:

Thing is I had my interview a while back, since the 5th of November. I also understand that some other candidates got negative feedback already after the interview. I just want to know if there's anyone out there who has gotten a positive feedback, or an update on his/her application status.
Thanks again.

Hello, I got an invite for test/interview at EPCM.. Did u get the job Pls assist with tips.. Test format nd interview tips...
Re: Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited by Nobody: 10:39am On May 17, 2016
Howyouseeit:

Thanks again.

gud mrn,did u later hear from EPCM

(1) (Reply)

Job Recruitment At Sales Force Consulting (8 Positions) – Apply Now / I Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Exxon's Interview Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.