Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Hide Your Facebook Profile Phone No. And Date Of Birth(photo) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hide Your Facebook Profile Phone No. And Date Of Birth(photo) (1079 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How To Hide Your Folder/files In Windows Computer System / Hide Your Ip With Premium Vpn With 1year Subscription (very Cheap)fiverr,cpa Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Facebook Profile Phone No. And Date Of Birth(photo) by smsdigito: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2015
During account signup on Facebook, date of birth is one of the information required on the online form been filled.

And by default, Facebook may display date of birth automatically just the way name and other information are shown.

Reason being that Facebook thinks it doesn’t matter to people if their dates of birth are shown to the world on their profiles.

Little does Facebook know that for different personal reasons, most people prefer to keep their ages , date of birth and other private information secret.

It is sometimes inappropriate for such personal details to be displayed to the world without verifying from the owner of the details.

On the other hand, several Facebook account owners in most cases do not even know that such details are been viewed by their profile visitors.

An incident happened a couple of years back when a friend complained that she receive strange calls. But after investigations, she realized they got her number from her Facebook profile.

Of course, up till now most Facebook profiles still have profile owner’s phone numbers displayed. What I can’t phantom is whether the said owners of the accounts are aware but intentionally allow them there.

In any case, it is understandable for Facebook pages belonging to businesses or organisations as such phone numbers are meant to connect clients with the business owners.

As for me, I wouldn’t want my personal details like phone number , email or even date of birth to be published on my profile to the full view of all visitors. I could choose only my friends or family to view them.

Hide Your Age
After logging in to your Facebook account, you will need to follow the steps below:

Click on your name to enter your account profile.
More pictures and steps to follow http://www.talkinfotech.com/how-to/how-to-hide-your-date-of-birth-on-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

Mini Laptop Needed Urgently! / HP 630 For Sale. / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.