Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) (41455 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Odani: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Singingbae:
Mad woman, I swear nigerians, APC spent 1/10 of its mandate given to them by Nigerians to solve internal issues

I see an end to APC if this continues

Fool saraki is still pdp dnt worry we will soon flush out all of them. He must be dealt accordingly
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Singingbae(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Odani:

Fool saraki is still pdp dnt worry we will soon flush out all of them. He must be dealt accordingly

Werey, why u accepted his money for campaign

You have forgotten,he who wanna dine with the devil will use a long spoon

Bunch of fools!!!!!!!! Guy no quote me again
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Osakah24(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:
A careful look at those calling the respected lady names are of Igbo extract who were not happy over her role in the bring back our girls campaign during Jonathan. It shows the deep resentment these worms of the earth harbour for anything that goes contrary to their opinions or views.

.I pity these army of restive youths, always displaying the negativism build up in their psyche. No respect for elders, lacking in diplomacy and brazenly showing the unclothedness of their clannish tendency.

Madam spoke the truth and only blind beggars will pick holes in her assertions.
Trust me its worst in the north, You go against their opinion, You die. call human worm,that's more an evidence of who you are.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
seniorbros:

No need for further corrections

guy you bad oooo!!!!

na your type dey tell pesin to enter lagoon and the person will be looking forward to jumping into the lagoon
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by seniorbros(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
oluole:

guy you bad oooo!!!!

na your type dey tell pesin to enter lagoon and the person will be looking forward to jumping into the lagoon

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by property4sale: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
8 UNITS OF ONE BEDROOM FLAT EACH FOR SALE,

PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE

Interested buyers should please contact Martins on 08158225964 for more information.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by darqly(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
ahaika23:
Abuja harlot

Can you say that to her face when you meet her? Why do you have to display such uncouth behaviour instead of debating the issue? angry

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by 400billionman: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:
A careful look at those calling the respected lady names are of Igbo extract who were not happy over her role in the bring back our girls campaign during Jonathan. It shows the deep resentment these worms of the earth harbour for anything that goes contrary to their opinions or views.

.I pity these army of restive youths, always displaying the negativism build up in their psyche. No respect for elders, lacking in diplomacy and brazenly showing the unclothedness of their clannish tendency.

Madam spoke the truth and only blind beggars will pick holes in her assertions.

Some people only believe in results, not name calling or long story.

Where are the girls ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by banki(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2015
400billionman:

Some people only believe in results, not name calling or long story.

Where are the girls ?

This part I don't understand...

Is she holding the girls?
Results: is she part of security forces?
Her offence: she critiized jonathan for turning a deaf ear. When the girls where kidnapped

You guys sha
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by ALISMILE(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
hinwazaka:

The APC is already dead. Saraki is fighting for his life, El rufai is at war with VP Osinbanjo, Tinubu is already considering pulling out the ACN, Akande has since packed shop, and Amaechi is already considering life after failure. Even the useless President is already thinking about stup1dly rigging the Kogi and BAYELSA elections. The APC is dead, all that is left is to deposit it at the morgue.
And 87fooool liked this comment! Nawao
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Ayoh101(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2015
is bring back our girls a forgotten issue or a seasonal program? I beg somebody close to Obey should ask her for .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by Skybee1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
400billionman:
Madam, have CHIBOK girls returned. ?

You dey comment on issues wey no concern you.

Ds woman is totally confuc n a discraz in all aspect, u whr r d so call chibok galz u allegdly scammed us abt,u whr mkin all fomz of noise in d past administration n u evntually turn dull n dump wen dt ur illiterate fulani won,God go punish u oo,iwang
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) by banki(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
who still listens to this woman? I am very much ashamed to have come from the same state as this woman.Oby ezekwesili is a very big disgrace to Anambra state and the Igbo nation in general

Please what exactly did she do wrong that brought shame to ndi anambara?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.