Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today (35128 Views)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by Lancier(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by bummyla(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank You Jesus for saving your life! No be small thing at all! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by RedCard1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
cescky:
Thank God your safe..
But that was a scary experience
it was so scary. I'm happy that I'm alive to tell the story
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by ikombe: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
justmenoni:
Naso una no dey hear... I say make u free Mr abi na until u learn lesson... Joke isn't when a jobless kid like you abuse me of working 15hrs a day for 1200 a day...mind your business and mind You someone working is far better than your lots so like I said earlier mind your business and watch yourself online cos you might really be messing with the wrong people.

quote author=ikombe post=39236452]so are u wan of them. Bad guys who doesnt accept jokes undecided
Mind you i left ma family @ the age of 16 to start life's struggle and hustle and by Gods grace by next year i would start facing life as it is undecided so when you say am a jobless kid i just wonder how u made enquires to ulter such lugubrious statement undecided

Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by oake(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
RedCard1:
As I no die today eh, I no fit die again.

My broda, U no go die again. Thank God for ya life o!
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by alaskido(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Young man, you never experience nothing and you dey shout. Wait until them visit your house. Na you go cook for them, give them booze and show them where your money dey.
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by justmenoni: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Watch ur back homeless nigga

quote author=ikombe post=39239633] Mind you i left ma family @ the age of 16 to start life's struggle and hustle and by Gods grace by next year i would start facing life as it is undecided so when you say am a jobless kid i just wonder how u made enquires to ulter such lugubrious statement undecided[/quote]
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Those NPF guys wey dey Ust junction sha. Na to kill innocent bus driver cos of #50 naim dem sabi..
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by Helmary: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why everything about that country just spell sadness, shit or failure?
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by pamcode(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
this man too dey fear jor. You never jam situation wey four automated rifles go dey for only ur head.mtchew
Re: My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today by Rushdiesel: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2015
RedCard1:
It was about 10:09 that I decided to go to Diamond Bank Nkpolu/Mile 3 branch along Ikwerre Road in Port Harcourt for the processing of my Bank Verification Number, BVN. The bank isn't far from RSUST round about. I left for the Bank with my good neighbour who I convinced to opening an account with the bank for his wife, so his wife came along with us.
We got there at about 10:40. The BVN took less than 20minutes so, by 11:00 we would have been on our way home but for the que on the exit door. So we waited for 5minutes, it was 11:05 now.
My neighbour's wife was out already and my neighbour was in the exit door (abi na room) set to go while I was still standing. All of a sudden, we heard gun shots but it didn't shake us until it kept sounding. Over 200 people (staff included) inside the bank started shivering. People started recieving calls from outside that armed robbers were around. I got close to the window, opened the curtain a bit just to get a glance at what was happening outside of the bank but I couldn't see anything beyond the bank premises. I only saw customers hiding behind themselves outside the bank. The gun kept making the scary noise. At this point, my heart started boiling, I began to think of my mother, siblings, friends and other beloved ones. My neighbour was stuck in the exit door as the door power was switched off cos the order was no going out or coming in. We ran into different rooms. Some women started crying. An old man (supposedly in his 70s) started rolling on the floor. The bank staff started calling police men but police didn't come despite the fact that a police station was just at UST junction not far from the bank. 14minutes later, there was great silence in the area. That was when a staff got a call and was told that the robbers had gone but they didn't still allow movement in the bank. People started coming out of several rooms in great numbers. We started complaining that we wanted to go. After sometime, a staff (don't know if it was the manager) started ordering everybody to stop filling forms and withdrawal/deposit slips. He said the bank had stopped operation for the day. Now the door was open, we rushed out and saw police men checking on a green colour 4runner jeep parked directly opposite the bank. That was when we discovered that robbers had attacked a man and took over 1million Naira from him. The robbers didn't come for the bank. I'm glad I'm resting at home now. As I no die today eh, I no fit die again.
LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of 6 Discovered In Port-harcourt (photos) / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.