Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral (4248 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
This twitter user with the handle @_King_Rell_ shared this photo of himself and his Dad and it created massive online buzz/discussion. Who is the father and who is the son?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is really cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by hamzakito(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
good
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by jaelz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
so what they both hot and so?
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
its hard to figure who the father is

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by hob(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
See Resemblance nd physique
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by IamLEGEND1: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
the son is obviously the One with the Osama beard and iPhone 6......

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cute smiley
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I guess so too
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by ideyhere(f): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
If the son is the Osama looking dude, then the pop would do just fine if I have to choose...46 or not grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by trapQ: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian men will never emulate good things.
Only pot bellies they have to offer.
mtcheeeeeeewww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by grad2012(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na wa oo dey are both hot, infact the father is hotter dan d son embarassed o ga goon oo

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Dad just looks more matured and more cute though

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
jaelz:
so what they both hot and so?
Are u *yellos *? grin
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is just the way i want it be.
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by internetpo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy
Lovely.
Me and my son in the future.
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
No be by mouth alone , m smiley u must kick start the process asap to av that outcome
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
In other to attain a composd nd cntaind level of cncentratn f any sort one has to exercise.. Its glarin dat d father kips a balancd level btw work nd fitness.. I encourage visitin d gym nd oda aerobic exercises.. Eva wondered y footballers look exactly they were five yrs ago.. Lets encourage exercises of al sorts.. Ur bdy z nt sum sort f entity that u'd overlook.. Wen u av a good bdy balance due to intense exercise u renda urslf to amazing attributes,wich serves on a lng run..
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Youngpo413: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
mtcheeeeeeewww
yes they are a perfect match for Nigerian ladies who don't anything meaningful to offer apart from their over_used pusys.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
mtcheeeeeeewww
/dies/ grin grin grin

Cc: ButchCassidy
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by tpiander: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
that's nice.
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think I'm gona hv my son next year!

How Pa n son looks like Taiwo n Kehinde is just too cute to ignore cheesy
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by wholexy009(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
pictures like this to a great extent encourage guys to start having babies early. hmmm what am I even waiting for again

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by trapQ: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lmao... Pls don't die oooo
MrsPhyno:
/dies/ grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by trapQ: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lmao... Pls don't die oooo
MrsPhyno:
/dies/ grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by kinglekan: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Obviously, but great pix tho. grin

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by ipledge10(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
pinceprinz:
I think I'm gona hv my son next year!

How Pa n son looks like Taiwo n Kehinde is just too cute to ignore cheesy
mehn this is an inspiration..going back to gym
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think i love dis!!!Nairaland guys,hope u all seeing dis grin go marry ooo cheesy or get baby mama to impregnate asap! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by IamLEGEND1: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Obviously, but great pix tho. grin

na so me and my pikin go be na grin
#BabyMamasOnMyMind

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by daxlasaint(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
wholexy009:
This twitter user with the handle @_King_Rell_ shared this photo of himself and his Dad and it created massive online buzz/discussion. Who is the father and who is the son?

This def gonna be me and my Lil man in 15yrs grin smiley
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by naijaboiy: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Well I've got my son already smiley
Re: Check Out The Photo Of This Father And Son That Has Gone Viral by RolePlay(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
If I get babymama, my mama go kee me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Older Men Looking At Women Half Their Age??? Take A Look At This... / Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. / 8 Reasons​ Why Masturbation Isn't Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.