Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (39194 Views)

Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by sukkot: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I know this post would provoke many Nls but i dont care.
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.
well dayummmmm, with the way you speak english you should be married to a poor man

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Sultanchidi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Olosho spotted
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by mario2k(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
I pity you poor,lazy and frustrated girl still hoping on man for survival. Haven't u heard of Independent ladies? U had better grow up.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by fotadmowmend(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Don't you think that you are also eligible to be wealthy ?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Sistem007(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
lolz...am preety sure those rich guys still dump ur ass coz ur still very immature. Infact ur immaturity even got worse #LMFAO
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Xberryz(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212395][/quote] lol I swear grow up....
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
When i was younger i dated a guy for three months he left me for my friend because i was not perfect and quiet immature. For two years the sore remained.
It was an inception of a new ideology ;that people who claim they are in love Stick with you when the grasses are in green and when they have something to gain.
I decided to follow that thread,date only wealthy guys. Yes, i was rejected because i had no perfection so i decided to use the same standard used on me by the guy who broke my heart on other fellows.
God understands my past pain so he is no furious with me for sapping guys financially and dumping them. My reason? I was hurt so i have to hurt.

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Sistem007(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
well dayummmmm, with the way you speak english you should be married to a poor man

hahahah... crazy u cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Emmahunk(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why waste energy commenting on your stupidity when Nairalanders have given you enough thrashing already.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Be ready to be used and dumped.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by harsysky(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Op, If I handle ur case, na psychologist and psychiatrists go handle u. Read what u posted. How can ur being quite immature twist ur still immature brain??
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by hmuhammad(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

I dnt sell my body. I only demand for money..
you think guys of nowadays will give you money without asking for your body in return? This is Nigeria and not india. Shine ya eyes

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Princedapace(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
When you think u av had enough for the day...another escapee will simply appear on front page of NL!

This madness pass Niger Delta Avengers sef
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
undecided

But why?
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by oojehshez(f): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
i concur...carri go
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by djakinwande(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

The only person that has said smefn reasonable...but you have to understnd somefn. People get hurt only when they are love. I dont love pple, i onli use dem,so i cant get hurt
but dey will b a time wen u will need someone to love to start a future with... how will u handle dat??
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Omeny: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
elantraceey:
It's quite obvious why you were hurt and from the look of things you're going to be hurt again.

Sure Bro!
It's obvious she's gonna be hurt again!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by davewhizy: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Kasimaramma2 post=39212200][/quote]
When a man marries a woman because she has money, his few friends with sense would call him a fool
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by bclint: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
i pray u dnt get aged in ur huz...miss luking 4 wealthy guys...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by omini007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
still makes no sense.....
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by PrinceLP: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
This template will give your blog the SEO features it well deserves. Easy to edit and blend with the lowest html knowledge.

Here are some of the features :
http://bloggerpays..ae/2016/06/novinture-magazine-style-blogger.html?m=1
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
StepTwo:

you will be surprized this girl is one ugly, dirty,classless and standardless whòre.

I mean, apart from use and dump, who wants to stick around?

Thats one problem on Nairaland, someone you won't even dream of talking to in real life would be exchanging words with you online.
cool
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Talk2Talk: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Mehn this b*tch needs to see a shrink...this is just vicious cycle. Panning out the very kind of life that changed you for worse. U aint shit, U aint gat nothing. If u do u won'T be typing dis dumb sshit here. GROW UP KITTEN!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Op, your English sef shows your class. You're nothing but a cheap attention seeking call girl. Abeg go join those babes for rumoula, most of them are classier sef.

Your mumu dey smell!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by marlockj: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Jst be careful..... Cuz I Hv a frnd who is highly spiritual Bt very rich.....you Dnt dare do shitt with him as a girl...

Jst pray u Dnt meet such guy yet....Cuz ur life may end before u knw it.....

Some guys Dnt take eating dear money n run for granted Lik some....

Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
jmoore:
Okwu nkasi obi. undecided

Low self esteem dey worry you. Just 3 months of dating dey give you headache.

I guess the guy drank her first palm wine and ran wit d speed of light
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Kondomatic(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
misspicy:
Thats my girl gringringrin

Any m_oron should quote me and die undecided
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by felix000000(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
By the time you are 50yrs of age you will understand. May God spare our life all for me to still read ur epistle of ur regret when karma has take is full course. Waiting till den.
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by badonkadonk: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

To be honest... You really have to let ur past hurts go... Cos at the end of the day, you would only end up hurting urself...
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
a guy wants big ass, flat Tummy and big booobs, no one cares.
op wants only rich guys, y'all are screaming bloody murder.

no gender has monopoly of setting standards Na.

whichever standards or criterias we set for our potential spouses is for personal reasons and we will live to reap the benefits or face the consequences.

shikena!
Re: Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy by Addicted2Women: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Money is not the problem.
I can get 4 of my guys to source 2 million naira for you and then we run a train on your ass, if you survive,fine.

We don't care about gold diggers, we give them money and fucck the horse shiit out of them.

Give me your number if you are truly a gold digger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.