Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45486 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by smartn09(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Dear op, you have two ways to provoke her love, l heard you has moved to your new house in banana? Find a lady who may surprisely take her to your house and then you lift them back with that your venza or that Lexus .......watch watch what happens.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy seriously my guy is tall grin i dont like shorty cos me self no get height but no b say i short.
U re considering ur future generation, nice of u grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by justpeehay(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
lil mr op while u dey here dey ooze mucor over shingbain, kelvin hart b ova der rocking his shortingo lyk nobody's business

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by bigapple7: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Everyone has a preference-- find a girl that is your height or shorter! You might have a better chance.
no wonder !!!!!!!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U re considering ur future generation, nice of u grin
U r so smart!! grin

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
I know why Misspicy said she cant date a short guy. Maybe she is scared her children will be like Aki and Pawpaw cos she is also short.........No wonder u dey wear "akpola" shoe cheesy
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by bigapple7: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP, you short pass M.I
e no short reach Akin and Powpow now and c who dem marry money talks

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by fidek(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Man if she is in the same category with you, she has every right in the world to refuse your proposal
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by simpleseyi: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1 .

I am NOT sorry to say this, if my sister brings home a 5:1 as boyfriend, I will take that sister to Pastor Joshua for deliverance. I don't want dwarfs in my family lineage.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by sameagles(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
I think you should encourage yourself to be happy because is better to end a relationship than marriage, a woman quit her marriage because the husband shoe stink or smell as most men do have it, after five years of marriage, though the husband is tall.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by thegoodone2(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Because she dont want her children to be short.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by thegoodone2(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Because she dont want her children to be short..
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

I have been replying mentions from reasonable pple until i came across yours...mr grown up man,since you know am a kid n am blocking roads for MYSELF,Most you mention me,or did my parents send you to monitor and scold me on NL...were u too drunk to also see the #yimu part...i posted a harmless laugh intended post,buh y'all hypocrites wants to die on it..please indulge yourselves...hian..

Yet dis same guys discriminate against ladies with small boob and as$...hypocrites you all,stop mentioning me with self righteousness quotes unless u af something better to say,d Iara you are all giving as example,was it not u same people accusing her of being a gold digger...gosh,am fed up with all your sense of reasonings....

You may not be a kid.
But I called a you a kid because the decision you take about who you marry at 20 is not the same when you turn 40 without husband. At 20, some girls think mortal men don't even deserve them. But at 40, they can marry the devil himself.
However it doesn't stop you from sticking to your choice till death. In order words, marriage is not a must.

However, the young man who posted this topic need his confidence boosted, not crushed.

And for your #yimu part, you don't see your mother or my mother using such. That brings us back to the kid part.
No hard feelings sister.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by shona2487(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Everyone has a particular kind of physique that attracts them... it's an opinion which doesn't call for a debate or argument. however there r tyms we meet short ppl with tall brains and personality just the way we meet giants with a dwarf brain, then it is up to us to ask ourselves if physique is worth loosing a good person over..I find average height and dark skin attractive BUT i'd rather date a man with manners and prospect than latch on to a self loathing prince charming #jstsaying

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Oluboonmi(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2015
I think it's better she told you she couldn't date you than for her to enter a relationship with you and then not be contented cause of your height. You'd have had a very unhappy relationship. All ladies are not the same in desires. I may like a light skinned guy, the next lady might not and these things are very important that ladies. They can be a cause for her joy or sadness with her guy.
That's just the way we are.
So, guy, just rob it on, and move on. You'll find someone that appreciates and loves every part of you.
All the best
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by morbeta(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Chai you are even taller than MI, don't worry when you become celebrity she will fly back like mosquito.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by KiNiBiGd: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Maybe OP is short n doest have money
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by felixdanielthed(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2015
for ur looks, make sure ur money long

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Be deceiving yourself with beans! You go just dey use farts dey kill people undecided

prettythicksme:
Tell to be eating beans grin i am sure his height increase.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Daresh(f): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

5.1? As in 5 feet 1"? HAHAHAHA grin grin grin! Abeg don't blame her, you are waaaaay to short. FYI height has always been an issue. Who wants a short man that she has to bend to kiss? 5.1"? Seriously?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Alexander001(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Pidggin:
thor=Alexander001 post=39224014]5"9? hmm

com'on it's nt everyday that you see a 5"9ft gal..am nt jealous coz with my 6"3ft I was intimidated by one guy(the guy tall gan).

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
5.1 what a joke , Extremely short guy. Infact guys who are below 6 foot are waste of time .
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by coolluk(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
no bro u r not short, Davido and wizkid are probably d shortest niggas around but they would Bleep dat babe in a heartbeat

You are broke, datz all

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by wristbangle: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom

Lol. Chai. See as u fathom the lie. Nice one sweery.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by wristbangle: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
5.1 what a joke , Extremely short guy. Infact guys who are below 6 foot are waste of time .

I am 5ft 11inches. Are u saying I am a waste of time? That's where u get it wrong.

Davido, wizkid, olamide are almost "rara" but see how dem dey control girls.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by chuma500(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
nairalanders una ni go kill pessin ;Dnairalanders una ni go kill pessin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Benbobola(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Op don't be discouraged. I am also short. Took me a while but I finally got me a lady that is taller than me. And shes so beautiful. She opted to date me even when I did not have a job. She kept saying she sees something great in me irrespective of my height. She kept the faith and gave me the will to work harder and believe I can acheive a lot. Today I have a good job, show her off proudly to m friends and take good care of her. So op, dont give up. U can acheive watever ur heart sets out to get.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by KOLZY(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Alal:
good advice, may He bless you
You're welcome.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by viktor01(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
And yet, Akin married a beautiful and tall woman.....
Guy just go make money first and the rest as they say will be history. grin cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by kechywillz(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Op,make enuff doe,taller and very pretty gals will flock around u,Oshomole is a reference to all short n ugly men

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by dearestaramide: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:

If the lady is also short, then she is right for rejecting you.Your kids might end up being dwarves and you your self wont be happy about it.Place rest of mind and happinness above love dear.

You might as well marry an aids victim or if your blood group is as, marry as for love.will this be smart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.