Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) (3102 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Can’t Stop Us From Oil Search- Unimaid VC / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Vice chancellor of University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Prof Ibrahim Abubakari Njodi led the staff, management and students of the University, to pay a courtesy visit on one of their own, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, at the Abia State Governor's Lodge in Abuja. The Vice Chancellor appealed to the governor to sell the Great Unimaid to his people as the school is willing to admit more students of Abia origin and improve its status as one of the leading Universities in the country

Gov Ikpeazu became a student of the University in 1980, at the age of 16, when he gained admission to study Clinical Biochemistry and graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) Second Class Upper Division in August, 1984.
After his one year NYSC programs from August 1984 to August 1985, as a clinical biochemist in the medical laboratory of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Port Harcourt, Gov Ikpeazu returned to the University of Maiduguri for an M.Sc degree in Biochemical Toxicology and graduated in 1990.

2 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Abians una don hear am,make una pikin dem begin put Unimaid for jamb make una pikin too become governor one day.

1 Like

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Taaaaaa....wollup! Wollup! U say wa? Mtcheeew gerrrara here mehn...busit! angry angry

8 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by chomytex(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
All the way frm abia to maidugiri? Odiegwu!

3 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
20132014:
Hj
o nani Hj,Xj kwanu?

1 Like

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by owobokiri(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
That should be for suicidal elements

8 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:
Dr Ikpeazu went there at a very tender age and made 2:1 and obtained M.Sc degree. You can make it too

4 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Goodluck to them
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by bugzbunny: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
Dr Ikpeazu went there at a very tender age and made 2:1 and obtained M.Sc degree. You can make it too
dat was then
Now any southern xtian going to maiduguri should first change his surname to Sorry

6 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by chomytex(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol,no need.i will make it here in uniport
Ponponkon:

8 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by okeyley: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
kamm nnnu kwaaaa

who wan die
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by bugzbunny: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:
Sugar... I dnt mind going with u grin
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
I am sending OTIMKPU ponponkon to uniboko to study m sc in otimkpu and not the good people of Abia
Ponponkon:

2 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

dat was then
Now any southern xtian going to maiduguri should first change his surname to Sorry
Lols,but that town was peaceful and beautiful in 1998 when I visited my friend working there. My cousin who works with coca cola is still there. Boko Haram is truly evil,they just soiled a great city

1 Like

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
DikeOha882:
I am sending OTIMKPU ponponkon to uniboko to study m sc in otimkpu and not the good people of Abia
Iti mpataka how far? You know I will still go and come back safely,Army is on top of the situation
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by chomytex(f): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol saccharin tanx..i'm ok here in ph..u can go alone,i'll be with you in spirit.
bugzbunny:

Sugar... I dnt mind going with u grin
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by cjrane: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ponponkon:

The Vice chancellor of University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Prof Ibrahim Abubakari Njodi led the staff, management and students of the University, to pay a courtesy visit on one of their own, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, at the Abia State Governor's Lodge in Abuja. The Vice Chancellor appealed to the governor to sell the Great Unimaid to his people as the school is willing to admit more students of Abia origin and improve its status as one of the leading Universities in the country

Gov Ikpeazu became a student of the University in 1980, at the age of 16, when he gained admission to study Clinical Biochemistry and graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) Second Class Upper Division in August, 1984.
After his one year NYSC programs from August 1984 to August 1985, as a clinical biochemist in the medical laboratory of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Port Harcourt, Gov Ikpeazu returned to the University of Maiduguri for an M.Sc degree in Biochemical Toxicology and graduated in 1990.

So that they can be killed for being christians and their flesh converted to kilishi.

You are better off in a Cameroon or Ghana university.

Only someone sick in the head will go to Maiduguri for any reason.

3 Likes

Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Asu anwuru ele way? Otimkpu supreme court is waiting for you guys o, so begin package ur moni oo
Ponponkon:
Iti mpataka how far? You know I will still go and come back safely,Army is on top of the situation
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lalasticalala lalasticala shebi you too be one of us? Scholarship don land oya come collect
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ponponkon:

Have you checked the university's position in the world university ranking?

Meanwhile, what is the plan of your master for Abia and it's residents?

And any plan for a ordinary reliable refuse collection, disposal and or recycling to save The Planet?

Ordinary Pipe-borne water?
Decent Roads?
Renewable energy?
Investment in Education?
Investment in Health care?

Or is he just another gluttonic celebrity politician?
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
DikeOha882:
Asu anwuru ele way? Otimkpu supreme court is waiting for you guys o, so begin package ur moni oo
Hahahahaha so e don turn to supreme court? Enyia bia gwere ego iri o,unu adighi ikota sign o. I thought he was a three months governor #ndiara
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
FrankAba1:

Have you checked the university's position in the world university ranking?

Meanwhile, what is the plan of your master for Abia and it's residents?

And any plan for a ordinary reliable refuse collection, disposal and or recycling to save The Planet?

Ordinary Pipe-borne water?
Decent Roads?
Renewable energy?
Investment in Education?
Investment in Health care?

Or is he just another gluttonic celebrity politician?
Stop deceiving yourself,every Abian is proud of what Governor Ikpeazu is doing in the state.

Decent Roads? Yes

Renewable energy? Yes,part of the agenda for the meeting he attended on 9 - 11 oct in Atlanta,USA

Investment in Education? Yes,there is Education for employment in Abia State. Go to your LGA and pick form

Investment in Health Care? Yes,he has signed an MoU with the Abia State born medical doctor that invented cancer therapy to open a world class cancer center in Aba and Umuahia.

What else do you want/ need to know?
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by bugzbunny: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:
Lol saccharin tanx..i'm ok here in ph..u can go alone,i'll be with you in spirit.
sad..... Odikwa risky
I need u to be with mua physically
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by bugzbunny: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
Lols,but that town was peaceful and beautiful in 1998 when I visited my friend working there. My cousin who works with coca cola is still there. Boko Haram is truly evil,they just soiled a great city
You are right
Was there myself in 2009.. National sectariat along kano road.. Fine serene town.. Suya cheap die
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
cjrane:

So that they can be killed for being christians and their flesh converted to kilishi.

You are better off in a Cameroon or Ghana university.

Only someone sick in the head will go to Maiduguri for any reason.
Mehn! That kilishi dey sweet die o. I enjoy the great taste. But on a serious note,if not for boko haram Maidugiri is a nice place to be
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
Stop deceiving yourself,every Abian is proud of what Governor Ikpeazu is doing in the state.

Decent Roads? Yes

Renewable energy? Yes,part of the agenda for the meeting he attended on 9 - 11 oct in Atlanta,USA

Investment in Education? Yes,there is Education for employment in Abia State. Go to your LGA and pick form

Investment in Health Care? Yes,he has signed an MoU with the Abia State born medical doctor that invented cancer therapy to open a world class cancer center in Aba and Umuahia.

What else do you want/ need to know?

Lol. Tell that to the birds. I have heard all that before.

Inform the 2.1 celebrity graduate of uni maid to start from sanitation and refuse collection.
And tell him no sane govts in this 21st century design/construct a road with open sewage.
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Nossa(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
chomytex:

xup Chioma?, am a unique student too oooh!,No Boko involved here
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by Ponponkon: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
FrankAba1:

Lol. Tell that to the birds. I have heard all that before.

Inform the 2.1 celebrity graduate of uni maid to start from sanitation and refuse collection.
And tell him no sane govts in this 21st century design/construct a road with open sewage.
Alright Sir! I will deliver your message
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by chomytex(f): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol,abi oh,are you done with ur exams?
Nossa:

xup Chioma?, am a unique student too oooh!,No Boko involved here
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by chomytex(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hehehehe more risky to be with u physically
bugzbunny:

sad..... Odikwa risky
I need u to be with mua physically
Re: We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) by chomytex(f): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bt honestly,i wonder y teacher's salaries are still not paid..right frm time immemorial Abia state govt likes owing teachers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Time To Let Biafrans Go; They Are Eligible As A Country – Fani Kayode / To Yorubas On Nairaland / Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.