Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) (41194 Views)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / Jonathan’s Legacy Adopted In Benin Republic By Prime Minister / Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Melinde: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
ojun50:
GEj the father of many nation
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by harry509: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
chimere66:
Goodluck Jonathan is now a role model for many nations
I don't even udastnd any of his legacy.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Tell d Tanzanians naah

U r d real wailer !

Wail on !

Like peak, it's in u

Baddest gurl. U gave him d total knock down
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by wiseoneking: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Why can't you clowns accept the fact that nobody truly likes your clown? Stop forcing this ugly joke down our throats.
Another worshipper of buuhaarii on the loose again. it is only in nigeria that serious matter is termed a joke. In few years time, tanzania and other african countries will be politically stabilised as a result of Gej and nigerians like your clown like quote will be moaning for not taking advantage of Gej's acceptance of defeat. CHECK OUT THIS. GEJ BECAME A HERO IN THE MIDST OF DEFEAT. He recorded his highest glory in the time of his lowest fall. No nigerian president, living or alive, obj or pmb can ever reach such an enviable height. Do you know what suicidal people does? Go and do like wise if you dont want to hear about Joe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by tolexy007(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
That was his best option, otherwise Code de voire treatment was waiting for him. I didn't see any glory in that. You give what does not belong to you.
your comment is very very irritating... do you now how many innocent plpp died b4 Gbagbo was caught? what is the tendency that you will b where you are now,if GEJ refuse to concede his defeat and war started... plpp like like you don't appreciate peace unless you see war...always use ur head b4 you comment
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by omojeesu(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Good for him and Nija!
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by ojialo(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
smuth:

[size=15pt]Has your father or anyone in your lineage made the headline of a major newspaper for the right reason? If no shut D fvck up.[/size]
brutality
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by omooba969(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Xetima:
Next to Madiba as GREAT African leader. Just watch!!!

Disrespect.

GEJ doesn't even fit the description, he only did the right thing expected of one in his right senses so it makes no sense blowing false trumpet of the otuoke klepto. cool
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by ellabooz(f): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Why can't you clowns accept the fact that nobody truly likes your clown? Stop forcing this ugly joke down our throats.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Oh God,please rule the lives of those who are supporting GEJ as he rule this country.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by wiseoneking: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

I saw your picture, then I remembered you.

ROFLMAOOOOO

You still haven't committed suicide?
succidal terrorist alert. About to Die? Rip.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by ellabooz(f): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
[quoIe authordeactivateepost=39218116]

Tell d Tanzanians naah

U r d real wailer !

Wail on !

Like peak, it's in u[/quote]

Lol, you finished that nigga, if I were him,i either deactivate account or stopping commenting till I receive sense.
"Like peak" ;
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by 247notire(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
That was his best option, otherwise Code de voire treatment was waiting for him. I didn't see any glory in that. You give what does not belong to you.
How myopic can ur mind get? U may have bern consumed by the fire that wud have raged if GEJ decided to play do or die politics. Anyway abokki like u will always talk like this, u guys are pathetic u knw, resorting to violence at every given opportunity just like in 2011 and ur Buhari threatened blood of monkeys and baboons. Right now though the only blood flowing is his fellow abokkis in the North. You guys need to become civilized... Animals...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by wiseoneking: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
If he doesn't end up in prison in a few years.
i will believe you except you are ready to die this weekend. Rip before weekend.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by 247notire(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2015
tolexy007:

your comment is very very irritating... do you now how many innocent plpp died b4 Gbagbo was caught? what is the tendency that you will b where you are now,if GEJ refuse to concede his defeat and war started... plpp like like you don't appreciate peace unless you see war...always use ur head b4 you comment
Bro I'm out for that biatch too, very senseless girl. anyways abokki na abokki, they always think thru their ass...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by montees(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Good, best ever GEJ
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Splashme: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Good advice
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by maestroz: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
chimere66:
Goodluck Jonathan is now a role model for many nations

since jonathan is now celebrated for conceding defeat, Mourinho should also learn to concede defeats and stop all his complaints on FA, referees, wenger and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerians like celebrating mediocrity. What the hell did GEJ go thats making people go gaga? He conceded defeat, so fvck what? Who doesn't concede defeat in a democratic nation? Who doesn't? So the only thing worth mentioning that he said in Tanzania is "concede defeat if you lose"?

Nigerians are something else. All the miles just for that line. No motivational words, quotes, ideas et al

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by tommykiwi(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Are U sure U are ok?
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by maestroz: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2015
JonaTAN was supported by TAN in the last election to continue his TANsformation agenda in Nigeria. After the election, TANoids wailed at his loss as it was most shocking and unprecedented. JonaTAN is in TANzania and was humbly welcomed by TANzanians on conceding defeat and hoping to lay the foundation for TANsformation of the east african state and to express his deepest TANks.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Baddest gurl. U gave him d total knock down

Gud 4 him

It's high time they knw dt GEJ is a living legend.....a prophet is nt recognised in his father's land

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

chai, e pain am oooo. your clownish father can't even crawl where GEJ walk. obnoxious fiend.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Austin4lif: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

ROFLMAOOOOO

he is telling u the truth. Dnt insult somebody that is better then ur father. If u want to argue, then tell us who is ur father?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by chernest2002: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Gej is reaping the fruit of his gentleman attitude so let no man jealous him but lets emulate him.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

All this Internet warrior no go let us hear word, like say if soldier slap am he go retaliate...

This is Nigeria and not ivory coast, you think Nigerians have the mind? They will only shout, go to court, use the Internet as a war ground and forget about it...

Smh.. Like say him fit lead if he happen
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

ROFLMAOOOOO

Not until you get free from welfare package and food handout .
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by prettyboi1(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Lol. People be hailing Jonathan like he didn't rig the last elections. Lol. Jonathan (or at least his followers who always seemed to control him) obviously rigged the results of the last elections, it was just that God had other plans and the results of their rigging still didn't match up to the votes APC had garnered. Imagine a federal government locking two whole geopolitical zones, SE & SS and banning the media,press and military from getting access into those zones. Wasn't that what Jonathan and his government did? When the results of those zones started trooping out at the tail-end of collation, they seemed obviously rigged. Yet, y'all are here shouting 'Jonathan is a hero' like he actually wanted to lose. He conceded because everyone saw the open results on TV (thanks to Prof. Jega) and he (Jonathan ) could not dispute that, otherwise Nigeria might have gone the Gbagbo way.
Anyways, I wish former president Jonathan good luck and I wish us all, Nigerians and our nation all the very best.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by franklingud(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2015
When I started HATING Jonathan was when he "removed fuel subsidy".
He did it at the wrong time, and I believe that's when Nigerians started hating him too.
The Daura President and his crew are now enjoying the fruit of his labours.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by alexlee50: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Icecream4U:
GEJ is a thief! He should return our money.
pls educate us a little, which money did he steal?
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by light004: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Please speak for yourself and your likes. Millions all over Nigeria, Africa and the world appreciate Mr Jonathan; so, you and your likes are so inconsequential. It takes a great mind to apreciate one and no need for anyone to force you, it just tells who you are.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by prettyboi1(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
MrEverest:
Nigeria is really not a nation in the real sense of the word but an amalgation of different people with different ideological leaning united by crude oil! GEJ is a far better candidate than Buhari but due to ethno-religious sentiment he was booted out through a propaganda centered on corruption & insecurity. GEJ performed better than those that ruled before him. OBJ's regime was the most corrupt in a democratic dispensation yet he ruled for two terms. Buhari will not make any impact because he is busy fiddling while Nigeria is fast falling into recession
If you knew what leadership entailed/entails, you won't term GEJ 'a better leader'. Nigeria was on the verge of collapse under GEJ. It would take us several years before we recover from the mess GEJ set us to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.