Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. (1669 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by olatunde207(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
I met a girl towards the end of 2nd semester in school, we exchange number nd we get know each other,we started dating within weeks,she do sleep in my house and I have introduced her to all my neighbors at home as my galfrnd,we went on brk she stop calling but I kept on calling her...we resumed bck in skul we had a new neighbor in my house so we were talking about the girl one day nd my new neighbor told me to give him the gal number which I did..on a long run to cut the story short my new neighbor started dating my so called girlfriend withing three days,I didn't believe it till I went out one day and on my return I wanted to go and charge in my new neighbor room but the room was locked so I started hearing moaning sounds,so I smiled says (guyz stuff) nd went outsyd, when my neighbor was done with the gal and about coming out,I met the shock of my life,I saw my galfrnd that I av introduced to everyone...she was the gal my new neighbor has been fucking since.. insyd the same house where (me) her boyfriend is living....I have had my own experience about girls and its so painful but what could I do?.....if u were in my shoe wat would you have done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by BrownCookie(f): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oh no!

Not another thread bashing women.

Y'all unemployed boys need to get busy angry
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
BrownCookie:
Oh no!

Its like you're guilty here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by OCTAVO: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
BrownCookie:
Oh no!
Lolzzzzz, abi na.
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by donholy28(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bottom line...don't trust girls

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
You were dating a hoe and didn't realize it. Sorry. Move on.
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by johncreek: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin OP you were not smart enough, mean while ladies have chicken brain... only the smart ones have turkey brain,, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by CertifiedSamuel: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
BrownCookie:
Oh no!

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by yemstok(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
olatunde207:
I met a girl towards the end of 2nd semester in school, we exchange number nd we get know each other,we started dating within weeks,she do sleep in my house and I have introduced her to all my neighbors at home as my galfrnd,we went on brk she stop calling but I kept on calling her...we resumed bck in skul we had a new neighbor in my house so we were talking about the girl one day nd my new neighbor told me to give him the gal number which I did..on a long run to cut the story short my new neighbor started dating my so called girlfriend withing three days,I didn't believe it till I went out one day and on my return I wanted to go and charge in my new neighbor room but the room was locked so I started hearing moaning sounds,so I smiled says (guyz stuff) nd went outsyd, when my neighbor was done with the gal and about coming out,I met the shock of my life,I saw my galfrnd that I av introduced to everyone...she was the gal my new neighbor has been fucking since.. insyd the same house where (me) her boyfriend is living....I have had my own experience about girls and its so painful but what could I do?.....if u were in my shoe wat would you have done?

Simple! I would remove your shoe and give it back to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by sulmeza(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
lol...i feel ur pain broo....na cheap slut d gal be....just take it as she was neva meant 4 u nd mve on wit ur lyf..."hoes aint loyal"

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by sulmeza(m): 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
BrownCookie:
Oh no!

see one of dem undecided undecided.....madam employer..why not giv em jobs...Mtcheew...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by longjohnsilver: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2015
dude...u beta go learn some skills from ur neighbour...so u sef go sabi how to dribble like messi n score like ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by 14teenK: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Chaii...dis kin thing dey burn chest cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by richie9093(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Why you sef go give the number of your babe to another guy? grin grin grin grin At that first instance when the guy ask, you suppose clear am. Na you give your guy greenlight.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by menix(m): 3:07am On Oct 22, 2015
D gal just dey share stupidity una just dey collect..

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Of a fact, some girls really are so very useless nd silly. eg the girl in ur story. Sorry u had to date such. U better 4get bout her nd move on with ur l yf.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by Sexxkillz: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2015
So you gave your "girlfriend's" number to another guy, and you're complaining she slept with him?

You're a naïve, useless and silly boy. . .
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2015
The best breaking heart award goes to that girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by donMIG(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Dishoes aint loyal!
Just pass out
Sorry ooo
Ur case critical
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry u had a silly and useless girlfriend

Did I forget to call u silly too?? Y on earth did u share ur bae's digit in the first place??u caused their connection datz y u are silly ur bae accepted the connection that's y she is silly,useless and a disgrace to ladies.
Re: Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. by Biim: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
She spent nights in your room, you introduced her to everyone, you thought she was your girlfriend but she wasn't your girlfriend and never saw herself as one.

(1) (Reply)

My Dick / 20 Facts About The Legendary King Of Pop – Michael Jackson / A Sexy Gift Just In Time For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.