Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. (1225 Views)

I Need Ginger And Sesame Seed Suppliers / companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria / Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Hello,
If you are reading this tread, its an indication that you are interested in supplying us Palm Kernel nuts (the nuts which are the raw materials for Palm Kernel Oil) or you are interested in supplying us with Moringa seed in bulk.

We are Kelani Ark Potter Hamlet (KAPH), exporters of agro-allied commodities. Our company is versatile in export. We buy very large quantity and quality product. We carry out extensive inspection, analysis and confirmation of produce of choice before business dealings.

We are interested in your supplying us with PALM KERNEL NUTS and MORINGA SEED in large quantity. We have offices in Abuja and Lagos. Our website is www.kelaniexport.com and our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/kelaniexport
If you have bulky quantity of any of these product, please reach us on +2347038358859 (calls & Whatsapp) and email your Product Offer to us on contactkelani@gmail.com
We require these information in your offer
1. Quality of Produce
2. Maximum Quantity available for supply
3. Price Per Metric ton (Palm Kernel nut) and per KG ( Moringa seed)
4. Product Origin (State)
5. Picture of Product in its bulk form sent Via our Whatsapp +2347038358859
6. Specify if able to supply us in Lagos or Direct Farm pick up.

Note: We will not contact you with any other means except from the emails and phone numbers as appearing on our website and page. This is to avoid been scammed.

For edge over other clients you may need to offer very reasonable price and quality, give all details and any other additional information required in this transaction.
Please avoid leaving your phone details or email on this thread we can't attend to them all at the moment.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by Austin234(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have palm kernel nut available at least up to 10 tonnes, all in gud quality. Product source: Imo state.
My contact: chidi.agbawo@gmail.com
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Austin234:
I have palm kernel nut available at least up to 10 tonnes, all in gud quality. Product source: Imo state.

Thank you for contacting us Mr Chidi. Please channel your LOI and or CSO to our email: contactkelani@gmail.com.
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by dav8id(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
anigbogukelvin:

Thank you for contacting us Mr Chidi. Please channel your LOI and or CSO to our email: contactkelani@gmail.com.

where are you located in abuja?
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
dav8id:

where are you located in abuja?
Plot 67 A, New kutunku, Gwagwalada, Abuja
14 Gbemisola Adenubi, Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos.
Please find more details on our website: www.kelaniexport.com.
Thanks.
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by TUBLEZ(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Austin234:

How can I reach u for the 10 tons? U can call me or msg 08034828586
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by TUBLEZ(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
We hv got some tons of Moringa in Osun, we only need any serious buyer to provide us with LPO to bring it down to Lagos.. Call me on 08034828586 or Watsap 08121680787
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by Austin234(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
anigbogukelvin:

Pls how do u mean by LOI and CSO?
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Austin234:

Sir, by LOI we mean LETTER OF INTEREST. This letter contains your intention to do business with us haven duly understand what we require. In short, its just to say 'we are interested'.
However, it is not so necessary at this time. What we most require now is CSO (Corporate Soft Offer). The basic content of this letter or document are the examples I have enumerated above....eg Price, Supply capacity, etc (Pls check those above)

We are needing a very large amount. Please send those details to us. If your quality and price is good we would buy your 10 tons.
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Austin234:

Sir, Give us a chat on Whatsapp 07038358859. Thanks.
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by realghy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do your company buy cocoa? If yes, please contact me.
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by Mars88(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Palm Kernel And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mars88:
Moringa Seeds available in tonnes. Michael +2348036379703
Hello Sir,
sorry to say this, but leaving your number here CANNOT make me contact you. Please read the details and do the needful.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Business In Abuja. / Need Farm Workers From Cotonou Or Benue / Buy Goats From Sokoto State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.