Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help (999 Views)

Please Help!!! My Game Pad Disconnects And Re Connects Itself / Farewell To Internet Explorer... / Please Help My Laptop Doesn't Connects To My Phone Via Hotspot/tethering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by prettymina(f): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Hello engineers,am having a little problem with my laptop it was formated when I discover there was virus in it.now I can no longer connect it with Internet some1 said I should install dell wireless on it.pls can any1 direct me on how to download and install the wireless.nd I want to knw if a flash drive is repairable.i don't really knw if it's corrupt or not all I knw is if I receive any file it got deleted on its own...thank u
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by buzquet(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Just go straight to computer village in ikeja.
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by ademega(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2015
buzquet:
Just go straight to computer village in ikeja.
that is harsh
if the guy dey edo state unko?

some drivers are missing
you need to get them back
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by Lovetinz(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
It sounds as if the device drivers of your laptop was not completely installed after formatting.
Its not a biggie to install your modem drivers, find a good engineer.

Your Flash drive is corrupt, replace it.
If you have critical data on it that you recently lost. it can be restored. Its a lengthy and costly process.

1 Like

Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by olasha1(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
I have almost similar problem,but mine is not conecting to my wifi or any wifi around.pls house what may be d problem
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Cc fullaman198
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by prettymina(f): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
ademega:

that is harsh
if the guy dey edo state unko?

some drivers are missing
you need to get them back
thank u some1 told me I need to do the wireless service.
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by prettymina(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lovetinz:
It sounds as if the device drivers of your laptop was not completely installed after formatting.
Its not a biggie to install your modem drivers, find a good engineer.

Your Flash drive is corrupt, replace it.
If you have critical data on it that you recently lost. it can be restored. Its a lengthy and costly process.
thank u so much will get an engineer ASAP
Re: My System No Longer Connects To Internet Pls Help by Mathias2015(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
During the formating, which of the file system u choose? Anything short of NTFS will not allow ur system to browse. TO CHECK ON FILE SYSTEM. 1, Click on start. 2, left click on computer. 3, right click on Local Hard hisk C. 4, right click on properties-file system- NTFS.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good One On One Ccnp Traija / How to update System Graphics / A Solar Inverter System Without Phcn/nepa Enjoy 24hours Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.