Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4444 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Candyrain(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

even my Yoruba friend was shown on t.v with a handcuffs and k-9 sniffing all over his azz for Bank and identity fraud here in NEW-YORK.

I know his name ,his wife ,all his family I even have the broadcast saved on my TiVo , I have not up load it yet for the world to see

Yoruba crimes all over USA .Yoruba mafians in USA cheesy , they are doing all this frauds and identity theft with Igbo names .

I swear Yoruba's are BIAFRAS greatest enemy even before devil . devil is innocent in midst of Yoruba tribe . freaking demons .

their days are numbered on this planet earth . grin

Can you upload it for us all to see? This will go a long way to correct the misconceptions that Igbo are the main perpetrator of crimes around the world.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by asha80(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

even my Yoruba friend was shown on t.v with a handcuffs and k-9 sniffing all over his azz for Bank and identity fraud here in NEW-YORK.

I know his name ,his wife ,all his family I even have the broadcast saved on my TiVo , I have not up load it yet for the world to see

Yoruba crimes all over USA .Yoruba mafians in USA cheesy , they are doing all this frauds and identity theft with Igbo names .

I swear Yoruba's are BIAFRAS greatest enemy even before devil . devil is innocent in midst of Yoruba tribe . freaking demons .

their days are numbered on this planet earth . grin

so you are not based in Nigeria?
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by glassjar1: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Can you upload it for us all to see? This will go a long way to correct the misconceptions that Igbo are the main perpetrator of crimes around the world.

He moved out of new-York with his family but he is still on probation and deportation proceedings though court deported him . he will hang himself ,

yorubas are freaking demons with human mask grin I laid low with forgiveness because I am BIAFRAN .

I will never up load it ,I swear , I know the name of the tv. station . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Candyrain(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

He could have said mother tongue. By choosing to say "my mama tongue", I hold that he is of mixed parentage. By following it up with "digbo" instead of "dibo", I am convinced that he is not a thoroughbred Yoruba. QED!

Choosing to use mama tongue and not mother tongue isn't an excuse. From what we see from a shot he was writing in pidgin english and in pidgin english any word usage is allowed. He using "dibo" and not "digbo" is also not an excuse, he wrote the word down the way it sounds when you speak it. Thoroughbred yoruba or not is not any one's problem so far he's yoruba. He could have been one of those born in Lagos who has never gone to their home town.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by glassjar1: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2015
when you feel for yorubas and accept them as fellow Nigerian and brethren ,you are inviting your bloody enemy .

just give him time .once another 1 Yoruba or 3 move to the same community . they will turn you into omonna grin grin

just wait see him start stabbing you in your back ,forming alliance with foreigners against you . talking against for nothing .

envy and jealous pretending to be your friend . grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2015
eleko1:
I'mean Igbo from Nsukka.We are stubborn and deserve to be flog undecided sad

Hassan Tewogbade you have a yoruba body odour. You can't be Igbo even you pay for it. Greet your dwarf hijabian wife for us. grin

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:
[s]
If his mama is Yoruba as he claimed and his pops is from Anambra, where does he really belong according to Nigerian culture/tradition?[/s]

Stop deceiving yourself this man. grin

5 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:

Stop deceiving yourself this man. grin
[/s]
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ChimaAdeoye: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:
What I don't understand is why some people have to claim SE or SS just to create division among brethren.
Yet u'll keep hearing statements like 'anyone that doesn't support u is Yoruba'

I'll show u only two screenshots. You be the judge. This like the 17th person I've busted so far. It's so so sad and nauseating to say the least. I'm not against anyone airing their opinion but why not be true to who u are?

The moniker this time is TITOBIGZ

Here:

The reason Yorubas do that is that some people have really low IQ.
If someone with an Igbo or SS sounding name is clearly saying something contrary to our interest, he should be attacked. You better know its a yoruba trying to hide under a name like "Emeka" or "Okon".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jman06(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Don't mind the Igbo wannabes.

They can only wish but never can they become Igbo.
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Dhugal: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

How do you know that?

For one to specifically say "make I talk am for my mama tongue" and later said "Buhari la ma digbo fun" means he has another language of preference.

Believe what you like to sha. Na una sabi o.
Denial is not the river in Egypt,you know.
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Don't yorubas exist on NL again?, they are peeping and running away from the thread. Tommorow when google registers 'yoruba are demented and deceptive' they will scream blue murder and blame Igbos for the curse they brought upon themselves. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dialfa: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
they went mad when they saw SS leading the Biafran struggle. U will see somebody with cone head claimimg SS not knowing that SS+SE people are all Igbos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hummerwise(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Don't yorubas exist on NL again?, they are peeping and running away from the thread. Tommorow when google registers 'yoruba are demented and deceptive' they will scream blue murder blame Igbos for the curse they brought upon themselves. grin
i shudnt be quoting you, but the devil in me asked me to give yu some advise that might be of help to you...
today is thursday, people are very busy working trying to meet ends means,, yu are there jobless or perhaps doing a partial job asking for peoples reply....
you should find something to do instead of wasting ur lifetime on the internet writting rubbish on a forum like dis...

work while you work and play while you play..
quote me at ur own waste of time. cos i wont reply you... gat job to finish..

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Rose2014: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

The reason Yorubas do that is that some people have really low IQ.
If someone with an Igbo or SS sounding name is clearly saying something contrary to our interest, he should be attacked. You better know its a yoruba trying to hide under a name like "Emeka" or "Okon".

Na wa o my brother

4 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Rose2014: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Don't yorubas exist on NL again?, they are peeping and running away from the thread. Tommorow when google registers 'yoruba are demented and deceptive' they will scream blue murder and blame Igbos for the curse they brought upon themselves. grin

They're on sabbatical cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Rose2014: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Just imagine how far they can go to tarnish our image

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Candyrain(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:

Just imagine how far they can go to tarnish our image
It's really disheartening and evil

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by StOla: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
I concur with PassingShot.

As for Rose2014, I believe you were too eager to reveal your find you ended up exposing yourself as rather shallow in thought.

I believe the "mama tongue" as used in pidgin could mean the mum's language, different from the general term "mother tongue" used to infer native language.

It's very likely the dude is of mixed heritage, but obviously that already calls to question his "Igboness" if I am to conclude by the impression Igbos have created, casting aspersions on the origins of some notable Igbos.

You claim someone is Yoruba but the very statement you hold as evidence is fraught with error as "digbo" doesn't correlate to "dibo".

If you like, proceed on a tribal purification when you get your country. The headache is for those who would find themselves in a country where no man trusts the other.

Where is your tribal card Mr Emeka?

...so the story goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Antivirus92(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
StOla:
I concur with PassingShot.

As for Rose2014, I believe you were too eager to reveal your find you ended up exposing yourself as rather shallow in thought.

I believe the "mama tongue" as used in pidgin could mean the mum's language, different from the general term "mother tongue" used to infer native language.

It's very likely the dude is of mixed heritage, but obviously that already calls to question his "Igboness" if I am to conclude by the impression Igbos have created, casting aspersions on the origins of some notable Igbos.

You claim someone is Yoruba but the very statement you hold as evidence is fraught with error as "digbo" doesn't correlate to "dibo".

If you like, proceed on a tribal purification when you get your country. The headache is for those who would find themselves in a country where no man trusts the other.

Where is your tribal card Mr Emeka?

...so the story goes.
nonsense....yolobas are very cunning
u can see dat he wrote in pidgin and mama tongue means mother tongue in pidgin.

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
ragiluhivo:
How did we end up with such dubious people like the Yorubas. Jesus Christ! the guys make the sick.

I spit on every Yoruba face. Bloody cowards!!
seconded especially awolowo and his wife hid awolowo useless cone head tribe

4 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Rose2014: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Antivirus92:
nonsense....yolobas are very cunning
u can see dat he wrote in pidgin and mama tongue means mother tongue in pidgin.

Ignore them joor

Chinese is my mother tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Rose2014: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Hassan Tewogbade you have a yoruba body odour. You can't be Igbo even you pay for it. Greet your dwarf hijabian wife for us. grin

*Hands him a bottle of cold Pepsi to calm him* cheesy
Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nedu666: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
PassingShot:

I normally don't participate in this kind of thread. However, I feel compelled to bring out the flaw in the premise on which your conclusion was based.

In the first post, the guy clearly said "permit me to write am for ma mama tongue". This clearly indicates that he is of mixed parentage. Even his Yoruba word "digbo" shows that he is not a thoroughbred Yoruba man. The correct word is "dibo" and not "digbo".

You may be wrong about him.

NIGGA SHUT THE Bleep UP AND QUIT MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Did Opposite To What A President Should Do- CNN / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity / Recent Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu From Texas, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.